Bigfoot Sighting in Canada

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

SETIsLady
Pirate

Bigfoot Sighting in Canada

Post by SETIsLady » 04-21-2005 09:57 PM

6:30 AM News Update - Bigfoot Sighting In Canada

Note: we do not have the bigfoot video here on our website. If and when it becomes available we will post it. The video link above is to our hourly update broadcast on WWTI-TV.

There has been a Bigfoot sighting in northern Manitoba. Residents have been flocking to Georgina Henry's house in Norway House, Manitoba to watch nearly three minutes of video shot be her son, Bobby Clarke.

The video was shot just after dawn Saturday morning on the banks of the Nelson River. Clarke says he was on duty at his job as a car ferry operator when he saw a "big, black figure" on the opposite bank, about 300 meters away. He grabbed his video camera -- which he says he always has with him -- and started filming. Clarke says the creature was "massive." He says he has been nervous ever since seeing the creature, especially when he takes the ferry to the side of the river the creature was on.

Several people are talking about taking a boat to that side of the river to look for tracks, but Clarke says he's not anxious to join them

http://www.newswatch50.com/news/local/s ... D32A67229D

searchingspirit
Pirate

Post by searchingspirit » 04-22-2005 10:49 PM

there are woods south of the city where I live that have hunters and campers as well as hikers that swear up and down that there is something in these woods. I heard my relitives talk about the strange going ons that went on up there. I get the creeps going up there because you feel like someone is watching thru the woods. I beleive these creatures have lived in the woods and really do not want to be around people because of fear. Who could blame them really. There are miles and miles of forrests that holds alot of secrets. SS

Return to “Paranormal”