Sad Website Regarding Child's Spirit

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Grim Jim
Pirate

Sad Website Regarding Child's Spirit

Post by Grim Jim » 04-17-2005 03:11 PM

Has anyone here ever seen the website My Son Peter

This poor guy lost his son when a hairdryer was dropped in his bath. His wife reached in to get it out and was also killed.

He now swears he hears his son talk to him and has even found melted ice cream (his son's favorite treat I guess) outside of an open fridge (the website has pics documenting this) and other objects moved around the house.

It is really very sad and I wish this poor guy could find out what is causing this (mentally or metaphysically) so he could move on with his life. :(

Grim Jim
Pirate

Post by Grim Jim » 04-17-2005 03:20 PM

The more I look at this site the more it strikes me as a hoax. The documenting peter link looks a little too computer animation-like to me.

Pretty lame thing to do if a hoax. Stirring up sympathy for this guy and his supposed lost son.

Other than that though the story strikes me as creepy and with a touch of realism. What do you guys think....?
Last edited by Grim Jim on 04-17-2005 03:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

moonchild2
Pirate

Post by moonchild2 » 04-18-2005 01:38 AM

I tend to believe that this web site is real as it looks pretty amateur. If this is really happening to this poor fellow, I feel very sorry for him indeed.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-18-2005 03:17 AM

Did you see the footage of the boy's ghost here?

Here is the Whois page on the site..maybe this will answer your questions...hope it helps.

Very sad if true...

Grim Jim
Pirate

Post by Grim Jim » 04-22-2005 03:27 PM

Dale OSea wrote: Did you see the footage of the boy's ghost here?

Here is the Whois page on the site..maybe this will answer your questions...hope it helps.

Very sad if true...
Yeah, that was the footage part that looked a little bit CGI to me. Then again, who's to say actual spirit footage doesn't look CGI to begin with?

I had checked out the whois site earlier and the owner's name is indeed Richard. It very well might be legit.

Seems creepy and sad either way you slice it.

p.s. here is a good page for looking up IP/DNS/Domain stuff on a website:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/
Last edited by Grim Jim on 04-22-2005 03:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 04-22-2005 06:24 PM

Maybe one of you men should email him and invite him to board ship. He might find our "aura" comforting....
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

searchingspirit
Pirate

Post by searchingspirit » 04-22-2005 10:42 PM

I lived in a house that had a child that had died (at age 5) in a accident close to the house before I bought it. I had my grandson over alot and he would stay with me on the weekends. Anyway he would go into the bathroom (my grandson) and I had a huge antique mirror that was set from the floor to the ceiling and I would hear my grandson giggleing and i would go see what he was doing. he kept talking about a child that he would see and he would say the kids name. I did not think anything of it until I had taken a photograph of my grandson (when he was standing in front of this mirror without him knowing I was taking his picture) when I had got the pictures back the hair on the back of my neck were standing on end. My grandson was touching the mirror and there was a shadow (of a child) holding his arm towards my grandson. I was not my grandsons reflection and it was not the light. My daughter hasd the picture and has been trying to find it so I can show it to everyone. From that time on I would talk to this child and tell he needed to go to the light and to go to heaven. I always felt this child and everytime my grandson was there the feeling was strong of this child.

Return to “Paranormal”