John B. Wells is Moving On

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

cherry
Pirate

John B. Wells is Moving On

Post by cherry » 01-31-2014 05:08 AM

John B. Wells is no longer a C2C host. We will miss you, John B. Especially your music!

John B. Wells is the leader of Caravan to Midnight.

Actor, musician, writer, investigative journalist, composer, martial artist, aviator and broadcaster, John B. Wells finds the ancient sage advice of “concentrating on just one thing” to be true. His one thing: The Arts.

John is also an internationally renowned voice-over artist with credits ranging from serving as the announcer for CBS’ The Late Show with Craig Kilborn, to voicing promos for hit television shows like Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch and Gold Rush to lending his voice to films like Oliver Stone’s JFK and Talk Radio, as well as the infamous Unsealed: Alien Files.

John also performed Weekend duties as the top-rated host of the nationally syndicated overnight radio show Coast to Coast AM. After frequently serving as a guest host, In January 2012, Wells became the Saturday evening host of the most-listened-to overnight program in history, and held that seat until January 2014.

Watch and listen to John B. Wells’ Caravan to Midnight shows 24/7 all day, anytime by becoming a CTM PROGRAM MEMBER! Host John B. Wells captivates, educates and entertains his audience with the very best guests and best discussions on news and current events, conspiracy theories and all things curious and unexplained.

http://caravantomidnight.com/your-host/

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-31-2014 12:05 PM

Wow....... one of the few reasons I enjoy listening to Coast anymore is when either John B of George Knapp are hosting.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 01-31-2014 12:07 PM

:(
A man's character is his fate

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-31-2014 07:28 PM

I'm sure George will fill the void with a guest and a program "Finding your inner self". ((deep sigh))
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 01-31-2014 08:02 PM

C2C is going to invite different hosts .... test the waters. I remember when Seagull was not working out and Premiere brought on new guest hosts all the time. I'll listen to Alex till they make up their minds. BTW, back in my drinking days, I never liked going to brand new bars. :o

starrmtn001
Jester Mod

Post by starrmtn001 » 01-31-2014 10:59 PM

kbot wrote: Wow....... one of the few reasons I enjoy listening to Coast anymore is when either John B of George Knapp are hosting.

Same here. Bad news for c2c.

cherry
Pirate

George Noory -- An Officer and a Gentleman

Post by cherry » 02-02-2014 05:39 PM

kbot wrote: Wow....... one of the few reasons I enjoy listening to Coast anymore is when either John B or George Knapp are hosting.

.... or ARt, or Whitley. :(

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 02-02-2014 07:38 PM

When is Caravan to Midnight going to start their podcast service?

Another paid service. :(

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 02-03-2014 02:24 AM

Oh crap! :(
ï'm ®ïgh‡ ߀hïÑÐ ¥Øµ!
~Doug~

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-03-2014 11:45 AM

Was able to sign-up for his e-mail alerts. Contemplating subscribing. Listening to a segment on. I'm listing to this segment now that John B did on the Hagmann & Hagmann show a coule nights back, where he discusses (somewhat) the issues behind his leaving Coast, as well as some other interesting/ disturbing issues such as Coast guests showing-up dead. John B alluded that, since Coast broadcasts over the air, that his hands were being tied concerning who he could have on as a guest, and what subjects he could discuss. Shades of censorship at Premier?????

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VLoaR-Eots
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 02-03-2014 01:51 PM

wow. Bad news for C2C.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 02-03-2014 04:37 PM

kbot wrote: Was able to sign-up for his e-mail alerts. Contemplating subscribing. Listening to a segment on. I'm listing to this segment now that John B did on the Hagmann & Hagmann show a coule nights back, where he discusses (somewhat) the issues behind his leaving Coast, as well as some other interesting/ disturbing issues such as Coast guests showing-up dead. John B alluded that, since Coast broadcasts over the air, that his hands were being tied concerning who he could have on as a guest, and what subjects he could discuss. Shades of censorship at Premier?????

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VLoaR-Eots

Do you have another link? This one is no good apparently.
thanks
A man's character is his fate

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-03-2014 04:53 PM

I'm wondering who orchestrated his disposal.

Rumor has it that suits high up in PremRad/CC didn't like the content he was bringing up, and occasionally he was stepping on toes.

Coast has run off some good people, producing good shows. But perhaps they want to be the best at mediocrity.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 02-03-2014 05:01 PM

Why "be all you can be", when you can be so much less?
ï'm ®ïgh‡ ߀hïÑÐ ¥Øµ!
~Doug~

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-03-2014 05:32 PM

Diogenes wrote: Do you have another link? This one is no good apparently.
thanks

Sorry 'bout that. I keep forgetting to delete out the first "http:" that comes-up when embedding a link. Now if I could only figure out how to embed Youtube as is without the link.....

If you don't want to listen to the first segment of the show, and go right to the part where they're interviewing John B, just scroll ahead to 56:55 and the interview starts right about there.......

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”