Times Online Article - "Chief exorcist says Devil is in

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 02-26-2013 08:51 PM

Hiya milkydoo! Lots of wisdom in your post. Thanks for that.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-27-2013 08:27 AM

Recently bought two of Fr Malachi's books - Windswept House and the History of The Catholic Church. Reading these in context with current events is chilling, as is Pope Paul VIs remarks concerning the question about "Satan being loosed within the Vatican" - regarding the Prayer to St Michael written by Pope Leo XIII back in the 1880s. His response? The event (as written by Fr Martin) really did occur.

Having the most senior members of the college of cardinals and the curia giving themselves over to satanic influeneces and particiopating in bi-continental rites invoking satanic malign powers during Vatican II, might go a long way in explaining why the world has become what it has in the intervening eyars.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 02-27-2013 09:34 AM

milkydoo wrote: I went to a Judeo-Christian church growing up, and one of the things they taught was that the Vatican was the head of the beast, and would, in the end times, be the leader in waging the final battle against Christ himself.

I'm no longer religious, but independently spiritual now, however, I have not rejected everything I learned, as many other people have done the research that paints the Vatican in a bad light.

The way the Catholic church has handled the sex scandals has been a clear sign of "Satanic" involvement in the church.

The biblical satan does not have to be real in order for 'satanism' to exist in various forms.

Another thing I learned from my religious days, was that the bulk of God's people would be deceived in the end, and unwittingly begin following the dark church. Only a 'few' would not be deceived.

I have watched this come about more and more, to the point where now, there truly are, very few, who can actually see the difference between good and evil.

Thank you for your post. I believe the same thing although I don't base it on church teaching.

What do you think of the Jesuits specifically? Any significance?

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 02-27-2013 11:19 AM

Hey, milkydoo! :)

I live down 44 from you a piece, along the infamous bible belt - and believe that if one can take the peer pressure here and avoid the mind control of attending church, one can become educated about how the christian and other churches work you. Seems you may have seen that light also - going indie, and all. Great seeing you again..come back more often.
A year and a half between posts is too long. :hourglass
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-27-2013 11:51 AM

Fan wrote: Thank you for your post. I believe the same thing although I don't base it on church teaching.

I was taught by Jesuits for four years. They're something else, to say the least. Brilliant, in terms of scholarship and practical knowledge, but I don't know a whole lot about their geopolitical aims.

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 03-01-2013 07:51 AM

Fan wrote: Thank you for your post. I believe the same thing although I don't base it on church teaching.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about the Jesuits.
Dale O Sea wrote: Hey, milkydoo! :)

I live down 44 from you a piece, along the infamous bible belt - and believe that if one can take the peer pressure here and avoid the mind control of attending church, one can become educated about how the christian and other churches work you. Seems you may have seen that light also - going indie, and all. Great seeing you again..come back more often.
A year and a half between posts is too long. :hourglass

Thanks, it's good to be back. I always liked this forum but haven't spent much time here. I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be the mind blowing year that everyone thought 2012 would be.
.....the Sleeper has Awakened.....

.....Fear is the Mind Killer..... (lines from the movie, 'Dune', 1984

Riddick
Pirate

Replacement Link

Post by Riddick » 04-25-2015 02:05 PM

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 04-25-2015 04:36 PM

But are these cases all really demonic possessions? Or are some of them neurologically induced disorders from toxic pollutants, alcoholism, PTSD, and other maladies that have nothing to do with religious demons and devils?

I do believe we can be possessed by wandering spirits who haven't crossed to the other side, or by entities who come through from other dimensions, when we don't protect ourselves with intention, but I'm not sure "The Devil and His Minions" have anything to do with it. I think these anecdotes may come from centuries of people looking for language to describe something they didn't understand, and used God and Heaven to fill the origins.

Just my honest opinions... Don't shoot the messenger.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Riddick
Pirate

The Catholic Church Is Running Out Of Exorcists

Post by Riddick » 10-23-2016 03:27 PM

Young priests are not particularly attracted by the prospect of spending hours in windowless rooms, reading exorcism rites to disturbed believers. Many find the job “too scary.” FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”