JC reviews Worker in the Light?

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Pseudonaut
Pirate

JC reviews Worker in the Light?

Post by Pseudonaut » 10-23-2009 02:57 AM

So I'm sitting here tonight listening to C2C, completely disgusted with Noory as usual. Sometimes when he goes to calls, and the screeners put through only butt-kissers, I read the Amazon.com reviews of Worker in the Light to remind myself there are others out there who share my feelings.

That's when I came across this...

:D

racehorse
Pirate

Re: JC reviews Worker in the Light?

Post by racehorse » 10-23-2009 11:20 AM

Pseudonaut wrote: So I'm sitting here tonight listening to C2C, completely disgusted with Noory as usual. Sometimes when he goes to calls, and the screeners put through only butt-kissers, I read the Amazon.com reviews of Worker in the Light to remind myself there are others out there who share my feelings.

That's when I came across this...

:D

Pseudonaut, this does sounds like something "JC" would write but allegedly the real (assuming he is real at all which is probably not too wise ;) ) "JC" is named "Jonathan Christian Webster III" not "Jeff Criswell".
racehorse

Pseudonaut
Pirate

Re: Re: JC reviews Worker in the Light?

Post by Pseudonaut » 10-24-2009 02:42 AM

racehorse wrote: Pseudonaut, this does sounds like something "JC" would write but allegedly the real (assuming he is real at all which is probably not too wise ;) ) "JC" is named "Jonathan Christian Webster III" not "Jeff Criswell".

Check out Jeff Criswell's other reviews, though...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2 ... cr_rdp_pdp

:)

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”