Evelyn Paglini is on tonight

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Moondog
Pirate

Evelyn Paglini is on tonight God i love her shows.

Post by Moondog » 04-28-2009 11:30 PM

second to RCH she is i think my favourite quest. i love the whole Stragha withccraft she teaches. reminds me of Baba Yaga. i am Eruopean; well born and raised in Canada. but we have Baba Yaga, very similar. lots of entertainment tonight i hope...
Not exploring space, is like living in a mansion, and only sitting in the washroom, cause you don't want to walk up the stair's...

stevesh
Pirate

Re: Evelyn Paglini is on tonight God i love her shows.

Post by stevesh » 04-29-2009 05:09 AM

Moondog wrote: lots of entertainment tonight i hope...

Mostly lots of bragging and self-promotion, with Lickspittle Noory spending most of the show telling her how amazing she is.

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 04-29-2009 08:45 AM

I love her too Moondog! Went out on break last night and I turned the program on. I was surprised to hear Evelyn Paglini on. GN tried to get a word in here or there but Evelyn was able to shusshhh him to silence. The short time that I was listening she was speaking about Earth, Fire, Water and Air elements and how each represented different things in ones life. Very interesting! I can't get enough of Evelyn, will have to try to find a recording of the show. She didn't let GN go on and on and I liked that... from what little I heard of the show.

Psychicwolf
Pirate

Post by Psychicwolf » 04-29-2009 09:39 AM

I heard a part of the program. Evelyn was being Evelyn and that is too much personality for Snoory.:D

It was the "Evelyn Show" and Snoory just introduced the breaks. LOL

Edited to add:
I am somewhat concerned that more and more of the guests who used to hold out for Art (Kaku, Paglini, etc.) are capitulating and going on Snoory's program. I am thinking we will see/hear less and less of Art.:(
Last edited by Psychicwolf on 04-29-2009 09:41 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Dance to heal the earth. Not just when you're dancing, but always. Live the dance, whenever you move, in all you do, dance to heal the earth.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 04-29-2009 02:36 PM

Evelyn's predictions:

Beyond the current numbers, 3-4 million more homes will be foreclosed in the United States.

Crime and suicide will escalate, and there will be more massacres like the Virginia Tech. incident. A group of people will use explosives in one massacre.

Unemployment will continue to rise until the latter part of 2010.
This is a buyer's market with opportunities for good deals, for those with the wherewithal.

The current swine flu is not the virus she previously predicted would be "unleashed" and kill hundreds of thousands.

The Earth is going through a mini-cleansing over the next 4-5 years and we'll see extreme weather.

A storm with huge winds will come up from Florida wreaking massive destruction and flooding along the Eastern seaboard.

Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin will have flooding and small earthquakes.

California will have two earthquakes within a 12-month period that will be stronger than the Northridge quake.

A killer heat wave will hit this summer as well as next year. Arson fires will plague California and several other states

Moondog
Pirate

Post by Moondog » 04-29-2009 08:55 PM

as someone fascinated by the "occult", in particular i like currently the Wicca religion. i have a great Witches Bible. i also get free e book on demonology, and the like. and i keep it on the light side unless someone wrongs me, even then i take the higher path, unless its really really a low attack against me.

but to hear a real Stragah (pardon my spelling, i think theres different ways to spell it?), is always fun for me. and she didnt take any @#$% from George hee hee.
Not exploring space, is like living in a mansion, and only sitting in the washroom, cause you don't want to walk up the stair's...

No Dice
Pirate

Good Show ....Finally!!

Post by No Dice » 05-07-2009 07:07 AM

I don't normally listen but since Dr. Paglini was on I decided to listen. And I must say it was a good interview. George tried many times to derail what the good Dr. was saying but she ignored him and kept right on with her interesting points. There was at least 2 incidents where George tried to interject something completely irrelevant and Dr. Paglini did not yield the floor and she finished her point. This one was worth a listen...

Moondog
Pirate

Post by Moondog » 05-08-2009 05:28 PM

well she is a Stragha (sp?). GN cant compete with that hee hee. i just love her apperances. so much to learn when i am able to stay awake.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”