My New Show!

Fantastic Forum Pirate Radio, Art Bell Fan Book

Moderator: Super Moderators

My New Show!

Post by Guest » 04-12-2003 09:00 PM

Well, Ladies and Gents, my new show went online yesterday. The only thing is, there just ain't enuff people listenin', so I thought I'd post an announcement about it here.[/COLOR]
The first three tracks are "Venus and Mars/Rock Show/Jet". I did a bit of creative editing with Track One and if you listen close, you might recognise who is singing lead on Venus and Mars just before it seques into a ripin' live version of "Rock Show" and "Jet" featuring Paul McCartney and Wings. This show has a couple of dedications in it and the theme from a Movie in it.
I sincerely hope that y'all enjoy the show. You can send me FEEDBACK in the Fantastic Forum Productions thread under the "Captain Kundalini LIVE on FF Radio" thread. All this work is pointless without you.
You can listen to the new show either here or here.
I will strive to have a new show for you once a week and online Friday Nights.
Enjoy! :)

CindyLouWho
Pirate

yippee!

Post by CindyLouWho » 04-12-2003 09:11 PM

All right, Capt. K!!

I'll take a listen tonight at work!

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

Cindy

juno4
Pirate

Post by juno4 » 04-12-2003 10:23 PM

CK I'm having trouble downloading your music to my HD...How do I do this? and how big is it? Is it an MP3? If not can it be converted? I'll try it again and will get back to you. I can hardly wait to hear some more GOOD music!! Thanks ...:>)

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 04-12-2003 10:59 PM

Capt. K~

The show was rockin' as usual! I especially liked your dedication to Jessica Lynch.

Keep up the great work!! :)

Cindy

Post by Guest » 04-12-2003 11:17 PM

juno4 wrote: CK I'm having trouble downloading your music to my HD...How do I do this? and how big is it? Is it an MP3? If not can it be converted? I'll try it again and will get back to you. I can hardly wait to hear some more GOOD music!! Thanks ...:>)

Hi Juno. :) Sorry to hear that you are still having trouble listening to the show. Here are some things you might need to do to download the show and listen to it.

#1. Get Windows Media Player V.9 and configure it to play asf files.
#2. Once you have that, go to Tolls/Options/ File Types and then make sure that everything is checked.
#3. Make sure that your computer can accept Cookies.
#4.Try lowering your firewall, if you have one.

If you still have trouble, contact me privately.

Return to “Fantastic Forum Productions”