Post by Guest » 03-04-2003 02:06 AM

Um.....testing?

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 03-04-2003 03:51 AM

***yawn*** Image

Post by Guest » 03-05-2003 05:53 PM

Hi,

CK, here. Tonight will be a first for me because I am going to be broadcasting my show by my own self! Image The show is in mp3 format so you don't have to do anything tricky with your computer. The show will be broadcast tonight at 7:45PM Central Time/5:45PM Pacific Time and 9:45PM on the East Coast. Art Bell and his 3840 Group will follow immediately afterwards. The show will subsequently be rebroadcast at the same time every night though Sunday Night. Here is the link below.

Captain Kundalini's Internet Radio Show

I hope that y'all will tune in and that you will enjoy my work and most of all, the music.

juno4
Pirate

Post by juno4 » 03-05-2003 06:35 PM

OOO...Wheeeeee
Yep I'm in withdrawals and this is GOOD news! Thanks CK! 8> ))

juno4
Pirate

Post by juno4 » 03-05-2003 09:07 PM

what Happened CK? I'm not getting anyof your music??

I opened the site and hit "play" but nada...

Post by Guest » 03-05-2003 09:13 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by juno4:
what Happened CK? I'm not getting anyof your music??

I opened the site and hit "play" but nada...
</font>
hit refresh and just wait.
Are you using Windows Media Player?
I'm getting it loud anmd clear.

juno4
Pirate

Post by juno4 » 03-06-2003 01:03 AM

I will do that now..hit the refresh but....
It just says "ready" first "connecting to media" followed by ready...darn it anyway...maybe tomorrow I'll hear it...night CK

Post by Guest » 03-17-2003 04:01 AM

Well, I have been waiting all this time for the last show I submitted to be coverted and posted on the FF Pirate Radio Page, but it hasn't com eup yet. Also, I have no idea why some of you aren't able to hear my shows. I can hear them all just fine when I click on them. Hopefully, we'll have all the bugs worked out soon.

------------------
Peace,

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 03-17-2003 05:09 AM

CK!!! Where the H-E-double toothpicks have I been all this time? Joined this forum in Jan and tonight is the first time I've heard one of your shows (CaptK_002, I believe). I didn't even know they exsisted, sheesh@me!

Listening at work, and for some reason Windows Media only lets me get about 10 mins for so before it goes kaput (firewalls maybe? dunno) ... anyway, wanted to say AWESOME JOB!!!

That was the first time I've heard "The Chase" in its entirety and I was so sitting her chair dancing ...

Anyway, wanted to give you some KUDOS! You ARE quite the DJ!!

Also heard some of RC's William Henry show from last fall? GREAT JOB on the INTERVIEWING! (again, I only got 10 mins or so before the darn thing died).. but still, STANDING OVATION!!

Man ... I didn't realize what a virtual-mall this forum is ... waking up and smelling the coffee, then going to look around some more Image

Thanks again, for all you guys do in the name of entertainment, free speech and good clean fun!

Cindy

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 03-17-2003 05:36 AM

Wooohoo! Monster show has some great selections too! Where do we make requests? (James Taylor, Simon & Garfunkel, Bread ... ) Image

Also, Windows hasn't crashed on me and I'm 19 minutes into this show! (hope I didn't just jinx my puter)

Post by Guest » 03-17-2003 07:40 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CindyPants:
Wooohoo! Monster show has some great selections too! Where do we make requests? (James Taylor, Simon & Garfunkel, Bread ... ) Image

Also, Windows hasn't crashed on me and I'm 19 minutes into this show! (hope I didn't just jinx my puter)

</font>
Howdy Cindy! I am very pleased that you like the shows. It's about time for me to put together a new one and I hope I can do everything I can to please ya with the songs I include in the next show. Image

I have a slight problem though. RC didn't post my last show. He is obviously rather busy and can't do it anymore, so I am going to have to find a way to post them myself.
I still have not found the correct way to convert MP3's to asf Format. In the meantime, I hope that all you fab listeners out there will please be patient. Thank you for your continued support. Image

You can make requests in the thread called "For My Next Show, Requests and Dedications" in the Fantastic Forum Productions Catagory.

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 17 March 2003).]

Captain Fantastic
DREAD PIRATE

Post by Captain Fantastic » 03-17-2003 09:48 PM

Email RC, CK - maybe he never recvd your file? [email protected]
I'll check with him and see if he recvd it. He has been super busy, but I'm sure something's gone amiss.

Post by Guest » 03-17-2003 10:52 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Captain Fantastic:
Email RC, CK - maybe he never recvd your file? [email protected]
I'll check with him and see if he recvd it. He has been super busy, but I'm sure something's gone amiss.
</font>
I have emailed him but he hasn't answered my emails.

Post by Guest » 03-19-2003 04:24 AM

Edited by "CK".

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 19 March 2003).]

Post by Guest » 03-20-2003 01:11 AM

RC, why didn't you tell me sooner? I did send you an email with the link to my last show and I acknowleged that you had other things to do. Under the circumstances, I've been patient. I am uploading the show to my website again. You should have it in about 45 minutes.

Return to “Fantastic Forum Productions”