CHEMTRAIL WATCHERS, here's new information

Moderator: Super Moderators

Barbie
Pirate

CHEMTRAIL WATCHERS, here's new information

Post by Barbie » 03-08-2007 10:01 PM

My local MUFON group sent this to me. If it's all true, we have a lot to be VERY angry about ... and we've got to come up with a plan to get Joe-Public on the anti-chemtrail bandwagon.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=21473

Victoria Hardy
March 3, 2007

The last couple days in North Carolina have been beautiful, warm enough to sit in the sun with only a t-shirt and watch the birds prepare for spring. I love nature, there is nothing like the smell of dirt as the ground begins thawing after a long winter or the excitement of seeing seedlings poke their heads out of the ground for the first time; I guess part of me is still the kid that likes to dig in the dirt. I also believe that spending time in nature is a great way to connect with God and the flow of life and creativity that exists on the earth. Although my joy this year has been hampered by the sight of the planes overhead littering the skies with ropey trails and the accompanying sense of confusion and dismay that other people don't see them, don't care or don't know.

Yes I'm talking about chemtrails, I've written a few other articles about them, which have received minimal attention, but still I persist.
Since I haven't come to any conclusions in my own mind and thoughts of chemtrails send me into metaphysical theory, I've reached out to others in the very small field of study. Dr. Stephen D. McKay recently sent me an email and shared the news that he has been contacted by the BBC and Channel 4 in the U.K. to work on two documentaries about weather modification and geo-engineering projects, including the chemtrail issue. And yesterday I received his findings after six years of research into the subject.
Dr. McKay (photos)believes there are four ongoing projects in our atmosphere, "The first project is an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the earth including the ultra violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the earth. This, it is hoped, will lower temperature on the surface of the earth and block ultra violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans. The aerosol is probably aluminum oxide or a compound that would have similar properties."
"The second and most secretive project is the United States Navy's RFMP, Radio Frequency Mission Planner, military program. The RFMP is the system name given to a group of computer programs and one of the supporting, subprograms within the RFMP system is called the VTRPE computer program. VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, It is a computer Radio Frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system also depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system to be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground thus producing 3-D images."

"By providing an extremely interactive and visual (television type radar screens) environment, the Radio Frequency Mission Planner, RFMP system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the "Radio Frequency" environment before a battlefield war mission occurs by playing a variety of "what-if" virtual warfare scenarios on his computer screen. Since all major modes of Radio Frequency propagation are modeled in his computer, (RFMP system), special, sometimes counter-intuitive, cases can be examined in detail and exploited during a warfare battle mission."

"The VTRPE computer program only worked accurately over water and along coastal areas but not over land masses because the system's radar waves required an atmospheric condition known as "ducting", over land, tooperate accurately."

"The government and military solved the "ducting" problem by releasing an aerosol, a mixture of barium salts into the atmosphere over America. They made an atmospheric RF duct with a base of barium aerosol from aircraft. The chemical and electrical characteristics of the mixture will cause water moisture to stay in clouds. Again, the aerosol sets up an electrical and chemical environment that supports RF ducting for theRFMP / VTRPE warfare system. Fibers with barium may support ducting.The mixture of barium salt aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path from point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the earth, in both directions. Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium."

"The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere. Weather control is a project of the U.S. Air Force and utilizes Nikola Tesla concepts of radio frequency radiation (HAARP) against the ionosphere above the earth. Fragile life support systems in our environment are being manipulated, tested and altered by government for military advantage. Air Force documents implied, "the risks are high but the rewards are worth it." The mixture of barium salts, supporting moisture, is encouraged along the weather fronts and manipulated in a control fashion. It is believed microwave energy is also utilized in the weather control program. Weather data is also a required input to the VTRPE program of the RFMP system. Perfected weather control technology will enable a military to withhold rain, cause floods, cause drought, cause storms, withhold sunshine, damage food crops, and bring any country to its knees without firing a shot."

"The fourth project in the atmosphere is the DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, biological detection and decontamination programs. The program also utilizes the mixture of barium salts as the base vehicle in aerosol along with special polymer fibers in the atmosphere. They have released biological into the atmosphere in trials, testing the detection and decontamination systems."

"It is believed that barium salt, polymer fibers and other chemicals,in the atmosphere are the physical irritants that are either directly or indirectly responsible, for the recent epidemic increase in cases of nose bleed, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, upper respiratory symptoms and a noticeable increase in arthritis symptoms, recently reported nationwide. Chemicals illegally sprayed into the atmosphere are producing atmospheric and ground conditions detrimental to human and animal health but favorable to the growth of harmful molds and fungus. These conditions are not conducive to good health. The soluble salts of barium, an earth metal, are toxic in mammalian systems. They are absorbed rapidly from the gastrointestinal tract and are deposited in the muscles, lungs, and bone. No case data is available from the medical community on the long term effects of barium in the human body."

"The programs are secret because the Federal EPA and State
Environmental Quality Agencies need to "not know" about what the
by-products of the metabolites of biological, illegal and harmful agents are. It's for that reason the project has been declared secret from the citizens of the countries."

So, now we know and it is as much as we suspected, so I guess the question becomes, what next? As I enjoyed the fine southern weather the last couple days and watched planes, sometimes five at a time, leave their trails across the sky, I heard we were expecting a terribly violent storm and I wondered, why doesn't everyone see the pattern?

And again the door to my philosophical brain springs open with a
thousand questions and few answers, I've heard many express that seeing the chemtrails was life-changing, most remember the date as one would a traumatic experience, but I know that life-changing experiences only make us stronger. I've heard others express the idea that becoming aware of the activity overhead felt like they had been called, or chosen, for a greater purpose, similar to the characters in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. But most just speak of fear, death and disease raining from the clouds and I am suggesting that if this a nefarious plot by the global elitist to harm humanity, then fear is exactly how they would expect us to feel and it is our duty to rise above that emotion.

Much thanks to Dr. McKay for sharing his time and his findings.
Just an aside, folks ... When I left Los Angeles for Laughlin, two weeks ago, there were no less than 5 planes laying thick clouds that criss-crossed the desert from Ludlow, CA all the way to Nevada. Every morning more planes criss-crossed the area above Laughlin, NV and Golden Valley, which sets between Nevada and the mountains between there and Kingman. The air in Laughlin was so caustic when I arrived, my eyes turned red and teared constantly; my nose dripped, no matter how many allergy pills I took. There was NO RELIEF from these symptoms in my room, or along the river on the river boat trip I took down to Lake Havasu. Most people were constantly wiping their noses, the entire week-long Congress. And, when I drove back on the 6th of March, I counted no less than 9 planes making chemtrails all across the desert. There wasn't ONE patch of clear blue sky between Nevada and Los Angeles. When I arrived on the outskirts of L.A., even though the thick plumes were hanging low and ugly over the City, planes were STILL making up and down plumes from above the clouds, through them, and then making U-turns and laying more plumes going back up.

These are killing us, folks - some of us are dying faster than others, but nevertheless, they are deliberately placing all of our lives in extreme jeopardy. If we don't find a way to stop these activities, I fear our live spans are severely limited. I have been coughing for more than ten days, now - getting back to L.A. hasn't helped; they're all over here, too, the past couple of days. And now ALL of my rose bushes have died.

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 03-08-2007 10:15 PM

Hi Barbie,

Good to see you back. Chemtrails are a passion of mine. Yes, they are killing us. Some are dying more quickly than others. The proliferation of respiratory disease is no coincidence, and the diseases that cannot be immediately recognized are even deadlier.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Pennylane005
Pirate

Post by Pennylane005 » 03-09-2007 12:29 AM

Thanks for the info Barbie. It's a pretty complicated mess, an atrocity of the highest order. Local TV weather persons here in Albuquerque have begun forecasting days with "filtered sun". That means a day of chem spraying!

Here's a website that has stitched global IR imagery that can be animated. If you think what's going overhead is interesting, take a gander at the world. There are unnatural "C" and wedge shapes that come out of nowhere and lots of other unbelievable stuff.

Link

And oh yes, how was Laughlin? Care to share some highlights?
Last edited by Pennylane005 on 03-09-2007 12:32 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-09-2007 12:33 AM

Thanks for you link Penny.
http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/sat-bin/global.cgi

Yes Barbie share with us.

Barbie
Pirate

Post by Barbie » 03-09-2007 12:56 AM

And oh yes, how was Laughlin? Care to share some highlights?

I'll gladly share the highlights, just as soon as I can sit ... I'm experiencing tremendous pain - can't sit; can't stand; can't walk. The horrors of visiting my mother in Kingman, wherein I had to stay a couple of nights because (I truly believe) she faked a stroke because she felt I hadn't spent enough time with her, this trip. I had to tug all of my luggage out of my car and carry it by myself to her apartment because of all the auto break-ins going on in her senior living complex. Then I had to carry it all back out and load it alone. I threw out my lower back, and have not been able to walk or sit or stand for two days. After I get to my chiropractor tomorrow, I hope to be better.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 03-09-2007 12:57 AM

It's true, they've been all over LA....

Barbie
Pirate

Laughlin & Kingman Chemtrails

Post by Barbie » 03-09-2007 01:03 AM

This is how the sky looked by 3pm every single day since the 24th of February.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-09-2007 01:16 AM

Field of rainbows : The photographers shadow is cast on a field as a huge rainbow is seen over the countryside near Lehrte, northern Germany.

This is how in looks in Germany.

Pennylane005
Pirate

Post by Pennylane005 » 03-09-2007 02:14 AM

Hope you feel better soon Barbie!

And thanks, Shirleypal for re-posting my link. I wasn't very adept at getting it right.
Last edited by Pennylane005 on 03-09-2007 02:18 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 04-01-2007 03:11 PM

Here in San Diego, Ca.
Woke up to a beautiful blue sky, then came the spraying.

They have loaded the skies once again.

Please report from your city or neck of the woods.

I think they may be adding more powerful chemicals these days, as my eyes are burning.

Any effects that are new on your end?

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 04-01-2007 03:18 PM

Mostly cloudy here all the time.......but when we have a clearing as the last couple of days.......sure enough I'm watching them make em......right before my eyes.......

Barbie
Pirate

Post by Barbie » 04-02-2007 02:31 AM

Yeah, here, too. Our firefighters are still holding the line around the Hollywood fire... and they began spraying the day of the fire, and it's still going on today. How sad.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 04-15-2007 05:25 PM

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 04-15-2007 05:42 PM

It makes you never want to take another breath when you see all that Waverider! What amazes me is that over 90% of people living on this planet just never look up and question!!!

By the way, I saw that this was Barbies thread. Anyone know where she is? Is she away? I notice she hasn't been around.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Return to “Earth/ Weather/ Climate”