Iran's leader calls for TV debate with Bush

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-29-2006 01:38 PM

I put this here because right now it's just darn weird. Of course, I would just love to see this happen, wouldn't you? gwb struggling to compose coherent sentences about the eeebelldoobers while that other monkey tries to turn the whole thing into a commercial for allahbaba or whatever - ha ...

Iran's leader calls for TV debate with Bush TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called on U.S. President George W. Bush to participate in a "direct television debate with us," so Iran can voice its point of view on how to end problems in the world. "But the condition is that there can be no censorship, especially for the American nation," he said Tuesday. ....

Gee, no media censorship? What's up with THAT? edags! (the horror! :eek: )

Now, what are the chances that anything like that would happen. I mean, can you just picture THAT (I'm already rolfing on that one). crazy monkeys in charge of this world - ha ... (where are the g.d. grays .. or the Borg .. bring your damn prime directive violation asses down here right now .. ha) ... gwb of course doesn't think he'll need to debate because of this which I mentioned last night. A unicorn trumps debate, eh? .. (I wonder how many more people around the world he can manage to make mad at us that we'll have to build a new bomb for too ..) .. our argument is falling apart .. maybe a wildcard mindblast can trump them all ...
from that CNN article
The White House called the offer to debate Bush a "diversion" from international concerns over Iran's nuclear program, Reuters reported.
Gee, what about ours? I'm rolfing on that use of "diversion" again ...
Last edited by Divinorumus on 08-29-2006 02:32 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-29-2006 02:25 PM

Say, maybe we can pressure the media to push this forward - ha ... (sarcastically ...) ... think of the ratings ... think of the advertising revenue potential ... too funny ... :p Hey George or Art, maybe you can entice them to both call in on open-lines ...

Or hey, maybe we can start our own c2c listeners face to face brain-blast sessions around the country at Denney's - ha .. and get some attention and make this happen ... hum .. how about it, lets ALL show up at Denney's one night and DEMAND THEY TALK! ha ha ha (hey, think of the advertising potential - ha ha ha)

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-29-2006 03:41 PM

Cool Wallpapers at: http://www.nv.doe.gov/library/photos/subcritical.aspx
(well, some don't fit my screen well, but some do)
The marbles one (L9B4421, 4th one down) is hilarious ... marbles? ha ha ha, that's not how I use to play loose all your marbles .. :cool: and check out the headwear on YL9B4471.
(gee I wonder if there will be more photos this week - I can't wait!)
Crater Photos can be found at their kids zone page: http://www.nv.doe.gov/kidszone/default.htm
(sweet, huh?)

sorry for the distraction ... now, back to the important stuff ... "Take it away Mr. Karr ..." and whatever other juicy sexy stuff in the news today ... ;)
Last edited by Divinorumus on 08-29-2006 04:07 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Barbie
Pirate

Post by Barbie » 08-29-2006 04:18 PM

Let's all e-mail FOX, C-SPAN, ESPN, MSNBC, MSCBS, MSABC, and CNN! This is a great idea! If enough of us flood their e-mails with messages that WE THE PEOPLE wish to see an open debate, maybe we can get the news channels to run with the idea, and either get Bush to grudgingly agree, or get him to go lower in the polls!

I'm going to send mine just as soon as Howard gives me more computer time!

Maybe we should e-mail George Noory and ask him to put this out on C2C!

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 08-29-2006 05:39 PM

How many think it is just by coincidence that they plan this sneaky way to test a new thang the day before they are demanding Iran to surrender and submit? Meanwhile, Iran no doubt is still insisting we infidels submit - ha. .... Looks like: designer solutions specifically designed for each nation that resists and deemed a threat .. as we are to them I suppose too .. Aids sweeping some nations too .. Others on the brink of starvation (gawd help us all if the oil stops ... ha .. booo ... ) ... And soon the americans will be beaten financially into submission too .. and ... well, man, I tell ya, I've put together one hell of a long list in my head of things going on here on earth, but I suppose what's the point, right, when a wildcard can trump it all ... .. (sarcastically .. kind of jokingly .... now, where are those damn borg - ha .. they better not be late, that's all I have to really say now .. Yeah, for an E ticket ride off this stupid planet gone mad, I told the borg where we were all hiding ... Yup, no kidding! Of course, the deal hasn't been sealed yet, I suppose it could still go south, as I'm sure they will want to inspect the product before completing the transaction and exchange, but I'm sure everything will work out just fine -- even just the planet alone should be worth that free ride - ah ha ha ha ha ... boooo ! he he he )

.. submit .. resistance is futile .. submit ..

when this becomes reality, we can move this thread to another section. :D

Squall
Pirate

Post by Squall » 10-06-2006 05:54 AM

If no censorship for us, does he agree as well? Because I'll love watching when we get to the subject of the Jews right to their land, and how Shar'ia Law gives dogs slightly more rights than women. Heck, I'LL debate him right here and now, just give me a mike!
"Be intolerant: because some things are just plain stupid."

whskyfan
Pirate

Post by whskyfan » 10-06-2006 07:34 AM

Squall wrote: If no censorship for us, does he agree as well? Because I'll love watching when we get to the subject of the Jews right to their land, and how Shar'ia Law gives dogs slightly more rights than women. Heck, I'LL debate him right here and now, just give me a mike!

Debating different cultures and beliefs is futile. Debating the nuclear question and related issues could prove productive.

Bush will not debate Ahmadinejad because it would prove to be very embarrassing to him and his policys. I personally would like to have this happen, uncensored.
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 704D4P7 70 CH4NG3.
-573PH3N H4WK1NG

Alien-BC
Pirate

Post by Alien-BC » 11-17-2006 06:19 PM

He would he’s sees Bush as weak now, only half the man he was a few months ago. In which put the whole Middle East in a very dangerous position as I see it. He wants to exploit the weakness he now sees in Bush and that could be very dangerous for us. Even so I think Bush is stupid I don’t think for one second he will oblige

Warning Will danger

teresius
Pirate

what's bush thinking?

Post by teresius » 11-18-2006 06:48 AM

bush has really got to think on his feet now that his term's almost up. how's he expected to live on the pittance :rolleyes: allotted to an ex-president? if he'd agree to the debate, he could make a mint on the pay-per-view rights! i'd lay out some serious cash to see the president debate any serious politician that didn't eat lead paint as a child. it would be quite a blow for the u.s. would it be worth it?
tough call.
email me directly at: teresius "at" comcast.net (all one word, of course)

Return to “Weird Nooz”