Bubba Wallace Abandons Noose Narrative After Embarrassing CNN Interview

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Bubba Wallace Abandons Noose Narrative After Embarrassing CNN Interview

Post by Doka » 06-25-2020 12:32 AM

As soon as I saw a picture of the "Noose" I knew what it was. Would you believe ,NOT every shop has an electric garage door! I know.....hard to believe. Not a slip knot, is Not used,! Don't want your hand painfully sqeezed , everytime you open the door, usually it can be tricky enough as it is. Mr Bubba, should just get his car and drive.
He obviously has never had to figure out how to get a non-electric door open (shop doors are usually Big and heavy. :facepalm:

Damage Control: Bubba Wallace Abandons Noose Narrative After Embarrassing CNN Interview

Hours after an embarrassing CNN interview in which he clung to the noose theory (see below), NASCAR's Bubba Wallace backpeddled with a Wednesday tweet - in which he appears to acknowledge that a garage pull in his bay at Talladega Supserspeedway wasn't a noose.

In other words, after going 'full Smollett,' Bubba likely hired a crisis management firm which advised him to dispense with the noose talk and issue a statement he should have made the second after the FBI concluded there was no foul play.

Bubba Wallace acknowledged on Tuesday night that a garage pull in the shape of a noose in his bay at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama wasn't meant for him after the FBI concluded that it had been there since late 2019.

Bubba doesn't care.

Speaking with CNN's Don Lemon, Wallace said "it was a noose. It was a noose - whether it was tied in 2019 or whatever, it was a noose. Wasn't directed at me but somebody tied a noose (which one would think might consistently tighten around the hand of whoever pulls it, if it were indeed a noose).

Full Article/Comments

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi ... acy-theory
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Bubba Wallace Abandons Noose Narrative After Embarrassing CNN Interview

Post by Raggedyann » 06-26-2020 12:18 PM

It was Nascar that first reported it was a noose, not Wallace. Of course you Doka, are one of these people that can't possibly imagine what it feels like to walk in the shoes of a Black person. No empathy, no understanding, no brains, and every time you open your mouth it's easy to see why you support the idiot that is currently at the helm of your country.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “Weird Nooz”