Footprints from Americas first inhabitants?

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 12-24-2011 07:48 PM

Human settlers made it to the Americas 30,000 years earlier than previously thought, according to new evidence.
British scientists came to this controversial conclusion by dating human footprints preserved by volcanic ash in an abandoned quarry in Mexico. [more]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4650307.stm

Quite interesting!

To think that alaska and Siberia were CLOSE ENOUGH for a bridge @ one time sparks all kinds of therios! (I have heard they were once connected)

I dont think ANYONE really knows how life got started here..... The most logical AND UNRELIGIOUS reasoning is: A space ship crash landed here and people began life.... (There is evidence of a MUCH MORE ADVANCED CULTURE 100s of years ago)

Interesting for sure!

LochNessMonster
Pirate

RE: Argument

Post by LochNessMonster » 01-21-2012 05:54 PM

Im a mainstream archaeologist and I dont feel that these footprints are all that controversial, and interesting find certainly, but controversial, nah! We now know that the genetic difference between Native Americans and the rest of the world is within the dating range cited. Futhermore there is now a fair amount of evidence that Native Americans came here before the last ice age. What bugs me here is the insistence on UFOs. Ochams razor applies, the simplest explanation is the best and it is much more plausible that Native Americans origins lie in a frozen over land bridge between Siberia and the so-called New World and by boat form Morthern Europe (seal hunters from Norway, Ireland, Iceland, etc...) or boat from Africa. Extraterrestrials in this context just dont work.
Keep looking!

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”