The Second Atlantean City in the Caribbean Has Been Found

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

joequinn
Magister Ludi

The Second Atlantean City in the Caribbean Has Been Found

Post by joequinn » 12-22-2009 11:00 AM

Check out the satellite photo of this city. Absolutely mind-blowing!

http://www.heralddeparis.com/previously ... loor/65855

According to the accompanying article, this city is not the city that the Russians discovered off the west coast of Cuba in 2000 in 2,300 feet of water. This is another city, in much shallower water.

C'mon, let's get real about the matter, folks. If a satellite could see this city in 2009, then it must have seen it decades ago, and what we are witnessing now is not the moment of discovery but the moment of disclosure. Which means that the world --- both material and intellectual --- as we know it is shortly gonna come to an end, mucho pronto! Otherwise, why let the cat out of the bag?

People, things are about to snap, big-time. It's not merely that the global ruling class is now openly trying to murder billions of people, right out in broad daylight. It's also that the undeniable scientific evidence --- at the bottom of the Caribbean and on the Cydonian plateau of Mars --- is getting increasingly harder to ridicule and to hide. The cold, hard bottom line is that if the people who rule us are genocidal murderers, then the official story in the textbooks is horse****, pure-n-simple. Everything is about ready to go up in flames!

What other hypothesis could possibly explain the release of stories like this one? Tell me, what?
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 12-22-2009 11:31 AM

Interesting...

Wasn't Atlantis traditionally believed to have been designed in a circular layout though?
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 12-22-2009 11:39 AM

Fascinating.

Thanks for posting this, Joe. :)
racehorse

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 12-22-2009 01:51 PM

Richard Sauder talked about this with Ian Punnett on Saturday, and for me, the jury is still very much out on this one. We need to know why these discoverers won't identify themselves, and why these pictures seem to be so startlingly clear. And what the heck happened to that other site off Western Cuba?
Anchors Aweigh

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 12-22-2009 03:35 PM

I wonder if it's ever occurred to anyone but me... that several thousand years ago, North & South America (in whatever shapes/portions they then existed) might have been Atlantis. Some legends intimate that Northern Atlantis warred with Southern Atlantis throughout the centuries, long before before Plato wrote of it, so, it could have been just about anywhere beyond the Pillars of Hercules. Perhaps we're living in Atlantean Areas, in the Western Hemisphere.

I don't know... I'm just hypothesizing...
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”