The Great Pyramid

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

squatch
Pirate

The Great Pyramid

Post by squatch » 04-24-2003 04:14 PM

Napoleon walked out a changed man, he was visibaly shaken as many eyewitness account, what did he see in there. Was it a vision of the future? The past? Or was the truth revealed to him of the human race. My speculation was that he was allowed into the Hall of Records ( he did go in alone ) and that he saw the truth of humanity and that he was just a mote of dust before what is to come. No matter how much he conquered he was always opposed by "THEM". I think that is what shook such a brave, intelligent, and ambitious man and perhaps what brought on his frequent boughts of deppression. What are the Great Pyramids situated at the highlands of Aker? What other power do they hold? As I said I think that they are the marker that point to the true home of humanity and serve to mark the hidding place of the Hall of Knowledge/Records. What do ya'll think? I am open to new ideas that I may have not explored.

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 05-26-2003 02:41 PM

I am workin' on Hancocks Fingerprints of the Gods now. I think its funny that he keeps alludin' to an "outside influence" but wont come out and say the word extraterrestrial. I have also been studyin' up on Sitchin' s work, put the 2 of them together and the puzzle makes more sense.

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 05-27-2003 04:55 AM

Hadnt thought 'bout it that way but ya are right Hancock allows the reader to draw their own conclusion.Yes Fingerprints does go into the Arheoastonomy, and it is very interestin. The only difference in opinion I have is that I think that the Pyramids are somthin' more than just a big puzzle or attraction to the human intelligence. I think there is more to them than meets the eye and that they were once used fer somthin more and have been dismantled. One thing is fer sure, they were built by the "Gods", and They are comin' back. Just my humble opinion.

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 05-29-2003 05:52 AM

I could almost buy into that theory,and am open to it, but the megaliths and other ancient buildin's such as Stonehenge,Pyramids at Giza, The Sun Pyramid, etc.. are all aligned to the stars.

What if there has been numerous civilsations that rose and fell, and they were all at the whim of the "gods". IE they get tired of watchin' us or need us as slaves and have to come and depop the earth.

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 05-30-2003 05:53 AM

Maryals- I am almost jealous. I didnt know GH had a new book out. I have seen a documentary on discovery/TLC/History or somthin'. If ya like Scifi that puts out an interestin' theory and brings to light a few unknown mysteries try the Area 51 series by Robert Dougherty (sp Ithink)

bigdaddy
Pirate

markers to where the differnt races are from

Post by bigdaddy » 06-08-2003 07:16 PM

i believe the megalithic structures are here to show us where the differnt"gods"came from,where the differnt races of humans are from.chew on it 4 awhile,u 2 will see.............
bigdaddy

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 06-09-2003 05:04 AM

Good theory and one well worth considerin'

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”