Where are the 'Native American Energy Wheels' in New Mexico?

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

milkydoo
Pirate

Where are the 'Native American Energy Wheels' in New Mexico?

Post by milkydoo » 12-14-2005 03:05 AM

A book I just finished, "The Cosmos of the Soul", spoke of a concentrated energy point in NM it described as 'energy wheels'.

I seem to be having difficulty finding these on google, so it must be called something else more frequently.

For the record, I'm planning to move soon (in the U.S.) and would favor a location with a known 'energy vortex' where I could go to meditate frequently and draw energy from.

Any help and suggestions are appreciated.
.....the Sleeper has Awakened.....

.....Fear is the Mind Killer..... (lines from the movie, 'Dune', 1984

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-03-2006 10:08 AM

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 01-03-2006 06:10 PM

More synchronicity, Jeri. I recommended Sedona, Arizona to milkydoo a couple of days ago.

Oak Creek Canyon is awesome (or was when I was there . . . eons ago :)).
ImageA silent mouth is sweet to hear.
Irish saying

jessetc
Pirate

Post by jessetc » 11-16-2011 09:38 AM

Thanks for the info guys! Gotta love Google!!!

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-16-2011 01:18 PM

Google is very handy for me too, jessetc. Welcome aboard!

We form our own energy vortex here - for your reading enjoyment. :rotate:

:lol:
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 11-16-2011 02:55 PM

jessetc wrote: Thanks for the info guys! Gotta love Google!!!

Indeed! I had forgotten about my queries on this forum. I actually did move to Sedona! First, Cottonwood for 6 months, then lived in Sedona for 2 1/2 years, before moving back to Columbia, Mo., which is where I've spent most of my life.

Sedona is a great spot, but, I did make the mistake of staying too long. I should have left a year sooner and things would have worked better for me. While I did make spiritual progress there, and got my first real taste (the kind that finally sinks into the brain) of the Law of Attraction, I also stumbled quite a bit, struggling with old habbits, and I'm still struggling today. Those things just don't quit.....unless you quit them!

Good luck where ever you're headed!

bobbo
Banned

Are we Men of Science, or Devo?

Post by bobbo » 11-16-2011 03:18 PM

I've been thru Sedona. Lovely spot. Relaxing. Mystical in the morning should one let go of rationality==a good thing if practically used.

I believe you had the energy wheel of mystical enlightenment right in your hands: books. But like any magic, there is black and white.

Turn away from the dark force.....approach the light.

Yea, verily.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-17-2011 10:17 AM

milkydoo,

Back in MO, eh? I've been here too long (Springfield) and would like to try somewhere like Sedona, or the northwest, or...? I've even considered Canada, as I have in-laws there and wife can be dual citizen - with bennies too!
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

milkydoo
Pirate

Post by milkydoo » 11-20-2011 01:28 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: milkydoo,

Back in MO, eh? I've been here too long (Springfield) and would like to try somewhere like Sedona, or the northwest, or...? I've even considered Canada, as I have in-laws there and wife can be dual citizen - with bennies too!

Yep, back where I don't really want to be, but hopefully it's just temporary. I'd really like to live in Seattle or Portland for awhile. I love rainy weather!

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 11-20-2011 02:56 PM

I spent 4 days in Sedona, a few years back, participating in a documentary on UFOs and paranormal activity. I was there in early March - a time of year when the sun can be shining brightly at the downtown inn, in the morning, and then while driving 12 miles to a shoot location point, I could expect to drive through clouds, rain, sleet, and huge snowflakes. It was a life-changing experience. And upon my return, I found anomalous craft (unseen by naked eyes or camera lens when I was actually shooting the photos) in more than half of the pictures I took.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

bobbo
Banned

Why ever engage a life changing event?

Post by bobbo » 11-20-2011 04:38 PM

Bobbi--can you provide details on this "anomalous crafts?" I've been collecting blankets and baskets from the area for years and would like to see what you came across.

Easy to post pictures here.
Vote all "NO NEW TAXES" Politicians out of office! This is killing the American Dream of having a Middle Class.

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 11-20-2011 04:57 PM

Can't do it today, bobbo, but I'll try to get into my photo albums tomorrow and see what I can dig out for you. We're on our way out to a good-bye party for our favorite restaurant; we've been going there for meals, off and on, for 30 years. Sad to see it close. I'll check to see what pix we transferred over from the old computer. I know there are some Sedona ones on here now, but I think some of them were almost duplicates, and didn't get transferred/saved.

bobbo
Banned

Post by bobbo » 11-20-2011 05:00 PM

bobbi--take your time. The luxury of this form is it should only be engaged in as a pleasure. I HATE IT when a good anything closes. Kinda like the USA.
Vote all "NO NEW TAXES" Politicians out of office! This is killing the American Dream of having a Middle Class.

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 11-21-2011 04:08 AM

bobbo, I found 8 good ones in the transferred photo albums. They're saved in .Tif mode, so they're far too big to post in the forum. I can reformat them to .jpg, but they will lose some of their clarity. How can I e-mail them to you?

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-21-2011 11:13 AM

Bobbi Snow wrote: bobbo, I found 8 good ones in the transferred photo albums. They're saved in .Tif mode, so they're far too big to post in the forum. I can reformat them to .jpg, but they will lose some of their clarity. How can I e-mail them to you?
If you email them to me I can convert, resize and post them in our gallery for you in your own album.

No extra charge! ;)

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”