Where are the 'Native American Energy Wheels' in New Mexico?

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

bobbo
Banned

Post by bobbo » 11-22-2011 02:08 AM

#15--Dale==a gallery? Cool. Very functional and useful. Somehow I got directed to my "own" gallery. Are these galleries "automatic" or must each user maintain his own? Only two pics are there. I was going to use my thread as my repository. Excellent Idea.

#14--Bobbi==using Dales good offices will be much more efficient for you and helpful to more people. I'm sure more than just me would like to see your pics. I love pics. something real about them as opposed to mere words. Each to their purpose.
Vote all "NO NEW TAXES" Politicians out of office! This is killing the American Dream of having a Middle Class.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-22-2011 07:41 AM

bobbo wrote: #15--Dale==a gallery? Cool. Very functional and useful. Somehow I got directed to my "own" gallery. Are these galleries "automatic" or must each user maintain his own? Only two pics are there. I was going to use my thread as my repository. Excellent Idea.

#14--Bobbi==using Dales good offices will be much more efficient for you and helpful to more people. I'm sure more than just me would like to see your pics. I love pics. something real about them as opposed to mere words. Each to their purpose.
Not automatic. I set up the bobbo images album in the gallery to hold post images I edited and reposted for bobbo. I'd give you permissions, bobbo, to add images yourself but am not sure I can. Photobucket is a good, easy host with lots of free perks and is very simple to use.

I myself have problems posting images from our gallery - you have to do a minor edit on the URL to embed them in posts with the [img] tags.

I'll hand over permissions to you so you may use it if you wish. To post an image I load the picture I want to post (not the thumbnail), right click and copy image url to my clipboard. To use this url to post the image, you must remove all the text after the file extension - usually .gif, .jpg, .png. Everything after that is unneeded and messes up the embedding. Check your PMs for logon info.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

bobbo
Banned

Post by bobbo » 11-22-2011 03:21 PM

Dale--thanks. I am still learning/misperceiving the functions/resources of this forum. No need to change anything. I don't even know how I got to that area of the forum--it showed up and left like a popup ad being blocked. I enjoy doing my own photo manipulation. Nonetheless, you are invited to do as much of my work as you would like.
Vote all "NO NEW TAXES" Politicians out of office! This is killing the American Dream of having a Middle Class.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-22-2011 05:38 PM

No thanks, you're doing fine. :)
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-22-2011 07:07 PM

Got your Sedona pics bobbi snow, but they are very small. I uploaded them, but if you want to send me some that are larger I will post those in their place. They are much too small to make out any anomalies or other artifacts.

http://www.fantasticforum.com/gallery3/ ... ?show=7829

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 11-23-2011 03:00 AM

Sorry that these aren't large enough for anyone to see the spheres in the current size... My descriptions beneath the photos don't appear, so you don't know where to look if you drag them to your desktops to enlarge them. Happy hunting! That's how I found them, when I came home from my 2006 trip.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-23-2011 09:32 AM

Bobbi Snow wrote: Sorry that these aren't large enough for anyone to see the spheres in the current size... My descriptions beneath the photos don't appear, so you don't know where to look if you drag them to your desktops to enlarge them. Happy hunting! That's how I found them, when I came home from my 2006 trip.
Unfortunately, once an image is made this small, 320 x 240 pixels, enlarging it will only make it pixelate, destroying any detail. Here are the pics, full size as received:
  1. Image
  2. Image
  3. Image
  4. Image
  5. Image
  6. Image
  7. Image
  8. Image
Here are the captions as they appear in the email. Sorry I can't match them with the pics. I numbered them in the order I got them so maybe they are right? But that will help to match them up after the fact.

1. On the left, there's anomaly about 3/4 up the shot that appears to have some kind of a beam/emanation coming out of it towards the ground. Also, in the center there are some spheres, but you have to look closely to see them.
  2. There are two faint anomalies in the center, not quite level with each other, between the bare tree branches on the left and the top of the green fir tree on the right. I'm not sure what they are.
  3. We counted 5 black spheres in this photo - 1 in the blue sky above the tall peak, and the other 4 in the clouds from the middle of the photo to the right.
  4. We count 7 spheres in this one...
  5. We counted 2 spheres in this shot.
  6. Then on the trip home, from Flagstaff to os Angeles, I caught some spheres in the last three shots.

--Above the highway, near the top of the shot, you'll see two spheres.
  7. Same two spheres, probably. I figured they were my road guardians...
  8. Just above and to the left of the flag on the lower R.H. side of this photo, in the brighter clouds, there appear to be 2 possible craft. See what you think.
[/i][/b]

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 11-23-2011 12:44 PM

Thanks Dale... big actually I thought my idea was kinda cute... a Turkey Day hunt for anomalous objects might give some of us relief after eating too much at the Turkey Table!
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-23-2011 01:12 PM

Want some more fun? There are 6 orbs, a cigar-shaped object and a grey in my avatar..betcha can't find those. ;)

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”