Piri Re'is and the Utah Sphinx

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

beforebc
Pirate

Post by beforebc » 07-17-2005 05:16 PM

Hello all,

bc} Among all the stories to have survived the calamities of nature and the devastations of the Conquistadores are those of the hidden ancient sacred sites of the Americas.

And no where are those stories told in as elegant a manner as with Piri Re'is and the Utah Sphinx

The story is true and the facts are there to ponder, but you must read the text, and view the images {one by one} all the way down to the last picture.

Besides the six {6} points of correlation that I describe in detail, near the end of the article I mention the existence of two more .. but in fact there are at least four {4) more.

This website was created to further our knowledge of the Ancients .. so please keep your thoughts and comments consistent with that objective.

Thanks cs

Post by Guest » 07-18-2005 12:35 AM

Thank you for this information, but the link doesn't work for me - is that site down? This subject is fascinating I wish C2CAM could do a show on it, if you know an expert or author on this subject please email it to the C2CAM guest request link on their website.

beforebc
Pirate

Piri Re'is Web Site

Post by beforebc » 07-18-2005 06:53 AM

Hello Robbie,

I checked the link and all is fine. So please try again

If that doesn't work .. click on the address below or copy and paste it. {one of them should work}

http://www.beforebc.com/PiriUtahSphinx.html

You said} This subject is fascinating!

After you've looked at the site, I'd like to draw your attention to other features that {the Turkish pirate} Piri Re'is drew on the map.

bc
Last edited by beforebc on 07-18-2005 06:56 AM, edited 1 time in total.

drnewel
Pirate

Does Not Compute

Post by drnewel » 08-02-2005 03:12 PM

These two items do not even relate to one another.

A strange land formation in the desert and a map on Gazelle skin that shows the world including Antarctica with out ice.

The famous map shows a precise authentic chart of the world more than 12,000 years ago. It would have been impossible to draw the map before the 1950's, yet the map is older than that.

Who knows what the rock in the desert shows, or even if it is anything at all. Looks like some one took some psyhcadelic mushrooms in the desert and posted to Fantastic Forum.
Dr. Newel

Haribo Piratos
Pirate

Post by Haribo Piratos » 08-09-2005 10:37 AM

404 Not Found
The requested URL /PiriUtahSphinx.html does not exist.
I've seen a UFO. Cheers.

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 08-09-2005 03:40 PM

all I could load was a page under construction

I'd call that hindsighted links
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

drnewel
Pirate

re: page

Post by drnewel » 08-09-2005 07:24 PM

It showed a dirt clod looking structure - that had a rough profile of what might be a face. The face on Mars is clearer.
Dr. Newel

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”