Ancient Knowledge Discovered in Ethiopia

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Deist
Pirate

Ancient Knowledge Discovered in Ethiopia

Post by Deist » 02-27-2003 10:38 AM

The Book Of Enoch
Beginning in Chapter 15 verse 2 we learn;

[Addressing the Extraterrestrials] Why have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures forever, and have lain with women [had sex with humans. And why] have [you] defiled yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten [given birth to violent people]. Verse 3: You being spiritual, holy and living a life which is eternal, have polluted yourselves with women; have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men, and have done as those who are flesh and blood do. [Enoch is saying that spirit beings came down from heaven and reproduced with humans. This union between physical and heavenly bodies goes against nature and explains the present day contradictions between human thoughts and behavior. The two different types of life mixed together explains why humans can desire one course of action, yet are compelled into another course of action that is completely different. Their sex acts on us has resulted in every race that is on earth today and is scientifically verified by genetic (congenital) birth defects, the conflicting RH Factor found in human blood and suffering from all genetic weaknesses. Genetic Alterations left humans vulnerable to disease and perverted sexual desires like those seen among priests.]
Email me to receive pictures of the skeletal remains of humans before and after crossbreeding. Nineteenth century archeologists uncovered many of these bones yet most of the remains mysteriously disappeared. You will be surprised to see the size and strength of the first humans and the hideous results of genetics. Ancient literature records early life spans in hundreds of years. No doubt the giants accomplished many feats in their time including the construction of the Great Pyramid centuries before Pharaoh Kufu was born. The giants laid down a structure to an engineering accuracy not achievable even today. Only the giants could have accomplished such a task.

------------------

Deist
Pirate

Post by Deist » 03-24-2003 01:15 PM

Any comments on this?

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 04-22-2003 05:54 PM

Yes, this is mentioned in the Bible too, right? Could you please post some photos here? If you save them to your own computer, all you have to do is go down and hit "Browse" at the bottom of a post. I'd like to see them and I'm sure others here would, too.

Did you hear Michio Kaku the other night? He says they've found the missing link just about, and that we're decended from the apes after all. Who knows?

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-23-2003 12:33 PM

I think we were stronger, smarter and faster before someone came along and tinkered with our DNA to make us slave labour eons ago. (During Cro-Magnon's beginning)
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

squatch
Pirate

discovered in ethiopia

Post by squatch » 04-24-2003 01:46 PM

All of you are on the right track, I have been studyin' this for many years and think all of you are close, the truth is not yet fully in my hands but I think it will be soon.

snowbird
Pirate

Post by snowbird » 04-24-2003 02:43 PM

...Interesting discussion. I did a search and found a photograph of the largest mummy found in North America. There's a possibility that this mummy might be a part of the missing giant skeletons found years ago, but that's just my opinion. In any case, I don't think Ripley's is a fitting home for this person and baby... What money compels people to do...

http://www.ripleysorlando.com/artifact/mummy.htm

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 04-24-2003 03:59 PM

No I havent heard about hte giant skels. That sounds really interetin'. Where can I find out about this?

OH_Niteowl
Pirate

Giants: offspring of the gods

Post by OH_Niteowl » 05-17-2003 05:29 AM

The giants you talk about in Enoch sound like the same giants that Steve Quayle talks about in his books. I've read his book "Aliens & Fallen Angels: Offspring of the gods The Sexual Corruption of the Human Race". His website has lots of info & pictures on giants.

I find it fascinating that another race of beings lived on this planet before we did. I can also understand why it was destroyed when these beings corrupted God's plan. They were awful "people". I hope we're not descended from them in ANY way.

Didn't I read somewhere that the Bible hints at a flood before the flood of Noah? Wouldn't that explain where the dinosaurs went?

Do you think that the "offspring of the gods" may have built the city that Richard Hoagland sees on Mars?

][url]http://http://stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html [/URL]

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 05-18-2003 10:42 AM

I do not think the giants or beings from the sky were spiritual, non-corporeal beings, at all. Nor do I think they were "gods" or even "godlike". Instead, I think they were corporeal beings, like us, but with somewhat different DNA. Like breeding a horse and a donkey to make a mule.
Our higher brain functions were dampened, or almost bred out of us.
Then we were heavily discouraged from exploring our higher functions, by calling such acts "sorcery", and condemning those people to "hellfire and brimstone".
When the "techno-gods" arrived, that was the fall of our race, and the beginning of our enslavement by outside "gods"in the form of the beginnings of organized religion.
A "Daboodaddyism"

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 05-26-2003 03:00 PM

Right on the head dabbo. I personally hink we are whats left of a derilict civilisation. Also I think that when the "Gods" tinkered with our DNA that they also shortened our lifespan so that theirs would seem more godlike. They are comin' back, and it will be in our life time. Heres a question I'd like some conversation on, What will they do with us their creations who have come so far in the past years when they get here? I have no good answer and wanna hear what ya'll have to say.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 05-26-2003 04:23 PM

I doubt they all left. I think many are still here. I think that is one reason so much technology which would benefit/empower Humanity has been suppressed, denied us, or weaponized. We are not food for these "gods", but our emotions,our feelings, such as hate, fear, suffering, pain and misery are the "nectar" they thrive on.
A "holy war" would be a banquet for them.
Raise your frequency to that which is unpalatable to them. Love others as yourSELF.
Maybe this sounds like the ranting of a raving lunatic, but I had to say it.
A "Daboodaddyism"

swimmbadd
Pirate

Re: Giants: offspring of the gods

Post by swimmbadd » 05-26-2003 08:55 PM

OH_Niteowl wrote: Didn't I read somewhere that the Bible hints at a flood before the flood of Noah? Wouldn't that explain where the dinosaurs went?

The very first two verses in the bible hint at a flood prior to the flood of Noahs era. Some folks like to play with the word void there as well.
Was it void or made void? That depends on the translation of the original language to english.

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 05-27-2003 04:48 AM

Daboo- I agree that many are still here and have not left but stayed behind to "shepard" us on our path to the future. There have been many "unusual" people who turned up at just the right time in the past to influence events in a certain way. The Count of Saint Germain comes to mind, it was said that he was immortal and there is no record of his death, just he up and moved when the revolution consumed France. I also believe that there are many other parts of the ancient world that bear THEIR fingerprints. Religion, bein' first among them, UFO's also. IMHO there will be more UFO sightins as Nibiru draws closer. Then THEY will arrive, but only after the population has been prepared,ie all the invasion movies ID4, Close Encounters, Signs, etc... Unlike some feel gooders I dont think that their motives are fer the best of mankind.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 05-27-2003 12:23 PM

I do NOT trust any entity who calls him/herself "shepherd", not do I trust those same "shepherd" entities who call their converts(?) a "harvest".
I do not think a return of those entities would have the best interests of humanity in mind. Our own leaders do not, so why would a creator of slaves, if this is so?
A "Daboodaddyism"

squatch
Pirate

Post by squatch » 05-27-2003 01:37 PM

I am in agreement on the "shepard" idea. I dont believe that they are physical beings like we are. They are just long lived and subtly different than us. IMHO they can blend in with us and we wont even know it.THEY no doubt control the media/banks/government/churches and have fer some time.They have built up many civilisations, Atlantis,Sumer, Babylon, Mayas, Incas, etc... Many of these dissapeared sudenly and mysteriously and were replaced by others. THEY have waged nuclear war several times and have explioteded our natural resources many times in the past and no doubt will do so again if we let them. Thats the key though isnt it.

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”