We've escaped from the Blue, from the Blue...

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 02-09-2003 09:21 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lutefisk:
Here's an article: http://fusionanomaly.net/edgarcayce.html, it's a couple of years old, but, brings up some interesting things. </font>
That link doesn't seem to work--is there another source of information on Hawass and A.R.E.?

On another subject, I know Linda Moulton Howe has done some reports on the underwater city off Cuba on Whitley Strieber's Dreamland. A big hangup seems to be (1) the National Geographic has intruded itself into the equation and (2) there are problems with the fact that it's Cuba and the US government doesn't want Americans nosing around there.

You can contact Whitley at [email protected] and Linda at [email protected].
Anchors Aweigh

lutefisk
Pirate

Post by lutefisk » 02-09-2003 11:17 PM

Dang, that link worked yesterday! It's difficult to find information on this on the web. Hugh Lynn Cayce wrote in his biography that he had helped finance Zahi's education at Penn State, (If I remember it correctly) Lehner and Zahi both have lectured for the A.R.E. Zahi allowed the Schor expedition on the plateau and they were trying to find hidden chambers. The Schor foundation was financed by the A.R.E.

The A.R.E. has more influence on the Plateau than is being publically aknowledged. Robert Bauvall has spoken of this relationship before. He is apparently getting along with Zahi better now, as are Hancock and West. Again, one has to wonder at the huge fence that is going up.

[This message has been edited by lutefisk (edited 09 February 2003).]

lutefisk
Pirate

Post by lutefisk » 02-09-2003 11:26 PM

Here's some more:

The world´s leading expert on the Sphinx is considered to be Professor Mark Lehner of Chicago University in the United States. He has made many public statements in which he defends the dating of the Sphinx at 2,500 BC, ridicules the link between Atlantis and the Sphinx, and rejects all thoughts of chambers under the Sphinx, says Hancock.

"Isn´t it remarkable, then, to discover -- and Lehner admits it himself -- that Lehner´s education was paid for by the Edgar Cayce Foundation, and that for many years he was their man in Egypt, when you consider that the purpose of their activity is to show that Edgar Cayce´s prophecies are true and that the Sphinx was built in 10,500 BC.

Hancock also relates that the leading Egyptian Egyptologist, Zahi Hawass, who pulled West and his group out, also has a connection to the Edgar Cayce Foundation. In a biography by Hugh Lynn Cayce, son of Edgar Cayce, in which he relates his plans to fulfill his father´s prophecies, it is written that Zahi Hawass helped ARE in 1980 by making an excavation in front of the Temple of the Sphinx, near the Sphinx. He says that this investigation proved to be fruitless and that he decided then that Hawass needed to advance higher in the Egyptian system. The best way to bring this about was to see to it that he received a stipend and advanced training at an American university with the help of ARE. And so it came about, says Hancock.

"It looks as though ARE has been carrying out a secret operation in Egypt. What we see here is an influential American Egyptologist who is regarded as the world´s leading expert on the Sphinx, and an influential Egyptian Egyptologist who has had total control and access to these monuments for the past 20 years, and who both have the Edgar Cayce Organization to thank for their education, an organization that exists only to prove that the prophecies of Edgar Cayce are true."

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 02-10-2003 12:37 AM

Lutefisk
what's your email address?
We need to straight out the facts.
I just got blocked from posting the actual information to refute your post!
NO I didn't using any flaming references.
I tried to post a correction notice
about a past exploration where a room was located under the right paw.
Guess I'm being monitored ... what else is new?

When you get too close to exposing the truth
it all turns silent, until others forget.

The cuba find is real
the hidden room under the Sphinx is also real
and totally documented.

But someone keeps interrupting all my communications and the FBI told me it official to forget it.

[This message has been edited by Laird (edited 09 February 2003).]
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

benner
Pirate

Post by benner » 02-10-2003 03:11 PM

The link works, you just added a comma at the end accidentally.

http://fusionanomaly.net/edgarcayce.html,
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you - if you don't play, you can't win.

-Robert Heinlein

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 02-10-2003 03:46 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by benner:
The link works, you just added a comma at the end accidentally.

http://fusionanomaly.net/edgarcayce.html,
</font>
Great--thanks! The hotlinks within the article text are a mind trip in and of themselves.
Anchors Aweigh

Deist
Pirate

Post by Deist » 02-27-2003 10:32 AM

Since we are all individuals, could the group consciousness spoken of be a mass hypnosis keeping us all in control?

------------------

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 02-28-2003 01:31 AM

Hello, Deist - welcome to the Fantastic Forum. Hmmmmmm. The Matrix? Maybe the Haarp thing is programming our brains. Something's up. There is too much hate in the world lately -

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”