Ancient Skull Duggery

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

WordArtist
Pirate

Ancient Skull Duggery

Post by WordArtist » 12-28-2002 02:28 AM

For anyone interested in researching anomalous brain casings, check out this site; www.enigmas.org/aef/lib/archeo/skulls.shtml

Where humanoid/hominid bones are concerned, pay very close attention to the age of the strata in which they are found. Current accepted archeological "facts" are at a loss to explain anatomically modern bones beyond 50,000 years. Many such discoveries indicate human history is far older than we have been led to believe. If "modern man" is in fact millions of years old, many ancient myths might actually be based in a now forgotten reality.

Greg

starman_gary
Pirate

Post by starman_gary » 01-05-2003 06:43 PM

The above URL is pretty much useless. It takes you to the site then dumps you to another site. enigma.org is not much better. Everything I tried to chek out Was Not on This server.
Starman

lutefisk
Pirate

Post by lutefisk » 01-05-2003 07:46 PM

Hi Word Artist, I got to see the skulls, briefly, before I got kicked off, there are some strange things about those skulls that don't have evidence of "binding." Check out some of the artwork on Akenaton and his family. I know mainstream archaeologists will say: "style" but, it is interesting to compare the busts, bas reliefs, paintings, etc of Aky, with Sumerian art.

Another thing, why was "binding" fashionable?

TracerTracks
Pirate

Post by TracerTracks » 01-06-2003 12:48 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by starman_gary:
The above URL is pretty much useless. It takes you to the site then dumps you to another site. enigma.org is not much better. Everything I tried to chek out Was Not on This server.</font>

___Click the URL - let it load. It will automatically re-direct. Screw it. Once it re-directs to the 'annoyance' page (Not On This Server - whatever), hit your 'Back' button and let it load again. With experience and timing (it's not at all hard) you'll learn to know when to hit your 'Stop' button and freeze at the page you want - the one with the article about very odd skulls from Peru (a very strange country) and Mexico, in this instance. 'Save' and read at your leisure (or don't).

------------------

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 01-09-2003 06:57 PM

We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”