Hello to all!

Moderator: Super Moderators

TeamArtBellwebmaster
Pirate

Hello to all!

Post by TeamArtBellwebmaster » 07-24-2002 04:04 AM

Hi all,
I finally got in here. I had some problems with my other three e-mail addresses. I never received my password.

I was just doing a couple of searches for the Team Art Bell website and found some information to be incorrect. If you go to Google and type in Team Art Bell and scroll down a little you will see the note under Fantastic Forum which says that seti-teamartbell.com is closed. This is no longer the case. We are back up and running under new management and are well on our way again.

Not to impose but didn't all the members of Fantastic Forum team belong to Team Art Bell before the site went down? I understand there was a little frustration amongst the members of the team. Just curious. If you were members and would like to come back that's great! Otherwise, I will still pop in here from time to time. I'm not soliciting, I'm just curious.

CYA
Mark

------------------
www.seti-teamartbell.com

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 07-24-2002 09:14 AM

Hiya Mark - I think a more appropriate forum and link for Team Art Bell is our companion forum - kingdomofnye.com - which is the 'official' Art Bell/Kingdom of Nye fansite and forum. That is a better place to do recruiting for things Art Bell.

In fact - I will add a forum thread there for TAB.

Okay. It's up. Here's the link:
http://www.kingdomofnye.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

See you there!

[This message has been edited by Linnea (edited 24 July 2002).]

Return to “FANTASTIC FORUM ~ SETi Team”