Uh Nope the Show is Off Again!

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Fan
Lady with a

Uh Nope the Show is Off Again!

Post by Fan » 04-28-2015 08:11 AM

Announcement

I am sorry to announce that Keith Rowland has informed me tonight that he no longer wants to move forward (he quit). This follows a conversation I had with him in which I asked him to not snap at people. I was concerned because he was in charge of the Business side of the deal which is a lot of work and involves dealing with people. Business is built on relationships. He said the stress of all this was to much for him which is understandable because there is a great deal to do on his side. He further told me that he will turn his Network over to somebody else. All this was as much a shock to me as I am sure it is to you.

As a result of this, it is less likely that I will move forward because I can not handle both The Talk Host part of the job as well as the Music License matters, the Streaming deals that have to be made, the Website, the Producer he had lined up and much more.

Since I have already bought all the Studio gear I will go ahead and build the Studio with the hope of finding a way forward. This is not me saying I quit, it is me saying that right now I don’t see a way to get it all done. If I can find a way, I will do so, but this is kind of a stopper for the moment. I will keep you all informed.
http://artbell.com/art-puts-comeback-on-hold/

OH MY GOD. Art is such a petulant brat!
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

LeslieV
Pirate

Post by LeslieV » 04-28-2015 08:55 AM

This was always playing in the back of my mind. He is just a few months older than me and the stress of trying to build up again to what he had is too much for both he and Keith.

The amount of equipment he ordered is mind boggling for a stream and podcast considering that if he doesn't want to use a laptop a nice desktop and multi-screens would do all he use to do with all the analog equipment back in the day.

I wish him luck but I also think this is the end or darn close to it.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-28-2015 09:00 AM

hey Art when you have a fight with a friend - you don't have to go bitch about them all over the internet, and badmouth them and make it look like it is all their problem.

Signed,

A Friend.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-28-2015 09:00 AM

LeslieV wrote: This was always playing in the back of my mind. He is just a few months older than me and the stress of trying to build up again to what he had is too much for both he and Keith.

The amount of equipment he ordered is mind boggling for a stream and podcast considering that if he doesn't want to use a laptop a nice desktop and multi-screens would do all he use to do with all the analog equipment back in the day.

I wish him luck but I also think this is the end or darn close to it.

This is the 3rd or 4th time this new show has been cancelled, so don't give up yet I guess... the roller coaster is still only in the middle of the ride.

LeslieV
Pirate

Post by LeslieV » 04-28-2015 09:02 AM

Fan wrote: hey Art when you have a fight with a friend - you don't have to go bitch about them all over the internet, and badmouth them and make it look like it is all their problem.

Signed,

A Friend.

A very good point there Fan and one that will now live on forever in our minds and any who research who was Art Bell in the future if they search at all.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-28-2015 10:52 AM

No purchases of Sirius equipment at least.........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Uh Nope the Show is Off Again!

Post by Riddick » 04-29-2015 12:10 AM

Fan wrote: http://artbell.com/art-puts-comeback-on-hold/

Click on the link... "Sorry, but the page you requested does not exist."

OTOH, try this one on for size! And The Roller Coaster Goes Up Again

Fan
Lady with a

Re: Re: Uh Nope the Show is Off Again!

Post by Fan » 04-29-2015 07:43 AM

Riddick wrote: Click on the link... "Sorry, but the page you requested does not exist."

OTOH, try this one on for size! And The Roller Coaster Goes Up Again

LOL ahahahahaha this is funny stuff :)

It is like a soap opera in 28 parts as read through a blog and facebook. New art genre.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 04-29-2015 08:47 AM

:hacker:
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Re: Re: Uh Nope the Show is Off Again!

Post by Riddick » 04-29-2015 04:07 PM

Fan wrote: LOL ahahahahaha this is funny stuff :)

It is like a soap opera in 28 parts as read through a blog and facebook. New art genre.
It's like they say, there's no business like show business eh! Still, amusing as it is during the wait, any luck there's something more to show for it come July. Sad to think Art could be sitting there in his new studio buck naked with nothing to do...

Anahoo, on the subject of soap operas, how about what's going on with George and the folks at Bellgab??

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-29-2015 08:10 PM

Ramona kept the lid on tight and screwed down.
A man's character is his fate

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-29-2015 09:00 PM

Diogenes wrote: Ramona kept the lid on tight and screwed down.

I was thinking that the other day.

LeslieV
Pirate

Post by LeslieV » 04-30-2015 09:45 AM

Apparently there is a 100KW SW station that wants to carry Art's stream. Art just posted this:

Art Bell Hey guys here is a kick for you, remember I told you a 100,000 watt station wanted to carry the show? Well I called them tonight and said I can't hear it on 5.085. Well they said wait a moment and threw the switch and Paul recorded this!!

http://2330.com/WTWW.mp3

Art
WTWW
2330.com

Cool!

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 05-01-2015 03:22 PM

Feh.....I knew all along ITS ALL BS...

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”