Tons of Art Bell to Download

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Fan
Lady with a

Tons of Art Bell to Download

Post by Fan » 05-07-2013 01:41 PM

The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-07-2013 06:34 PM

Hey Now, very nice find Fan! That said, not to be at all ungrateful that someone's making shows available like this, but is it just me or does anyone else find the site a little on the less than organized side? (Maybe that's what makes it the "amazing" ART BELL Radio MP3s Collectors Downloads Fansite?)

Anahoo, even as I can't say if the blog has any or all of these shows, here's a link to a bunch over at archive.org:

http://bit.ly/10nUYuJ

...Again, not to be bitchin' and bemoanin' but whereas the page title says "150 Art Bell Coast to Coast Old Shows" there's actually more than a few sans the Master at the mic. (They say not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but sometimes you just can't avoid seeing the rotten George Noory teeth, KnowhutImean?)

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-07-2013 06:38 PM

Riddick wrote: Hey Now, very nice find Fan! That said, not to be at all ungrateful that someone's making shows available like this, but is it just me or does anyone else find the site a little on the less than organized side? (Maybe that's what makes it the "amazing" ART BELL Radio MP3s Collectors Downloads Fansite?)

Anahoo, even as I can't say if the blog has any or all of these shows, here's a link to a bunch over at archive.org:

http://bit.ly/10nUYuJ

...Again, not to be bitchin' and bemoanin' but whereas the page title says "150 Art Bell Coast to Coast Old Shows" there's actually more than a few sans the Master at the mic. (They say not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but sometimes you just can't avoid seeing the rotten George Noory teeth, KnowhutImean?)

Yes, most Art Bell and UFO type sites look like they were made in the 90s, with dancing jesus etc... I mean, look at the site you are on right now. ZING!

Anyway, just another to add to the mix for those searching for a specific show.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”