Art and Hams - Television and Rush Limbaugh

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Conscious
Pirate

Art and Hams - Television and Rush Limbaugh

Post by Conscious » 10-24-2003 04:16 AM

While GN fumble mouthed his way through his C2C show I listened to Art and the Hams (uncensored) on 3840. Here you will find some very interesting conversation on Television and Rush Limbaugh (8.16MB).

Right click on the link and select 'Save Target As' to download the file.

Linnea: You may add this to the Ham Radio Archive page if you like.
The only fact that I know about consciousness is that I'm 'Conscious'.

spaceprophet
Pirate

Roundtable

Post by spaceprophet » 10-24-2003 03:26 PM

Utterly fascinating. A very provactive discussion. I encourage you to listen to this clip. The rest will speak for itself. 'Nuff said.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 10-24-2003 04:44 PM

Jim's Matt Drudge imitation is spot-on. And Art's comments concerning "...Superman" are very interesting.
...have a good trip to the ole TacoPlace. Which is the only thing I know that's open at this hour. W60BB. -Art Bell

Right on. :D
Last edited by spaceprophet on 10-24-2003 04:51 PM, edited 1 time in total.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

OH_Niteowl
Pirate

Post by OH_Niteowl » 10-25-2003 09:34 PM

Thanks for posting the clip.
Art seems to know quite well how much pain Rush was in. It will be interesting to hear what kind of Rush will return to the radio. I wish him well.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 10-27-2003 07:26 AM

I think it's most appropriate for one radio entertainer to wish another well, and Art's been generous with his good wishes for Rush. I, too, wish Rush well, but his ego problems coupled with his addiction do not bode well for his recovery. If he does truly get "cured," somehow, for sure he will have a new, humbler personality. That's how we'll know. I don't know where the drug investigation is going on this, but true recovery will count a lot with the courts (even a fake recovery might), and Rush might have charges to face.

Conscious
Pirate

Re: Art and Hams - Television and Rush Limbaugh

Post by Conscious » 10-28-2003 12:16 AM

Conscious wrote: While GN fumble mouthed his way through his C2C show I listened to Art and the Hams (uncensored) on 3840. Here you will find some very interesting conversation on Television and Rush Limbaugh (8.16MB).

Right click on the link and select 'Save Target As' to download the file.

Linnea: You may add this to the Ham Radio Archive page if you like.

Sorry pirates, it looks like the Ham Radio archive page has apparently been removed (been this way for several days now). Ah, but it doesn't matter much - there were probably not many folks downloading from it anway.
The only fact that I know about consciousness is that I'm 'Conscious'.

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”