Art Calls for a UFO Mass Mind Experiment World Wide in our S

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

wcstflyer
Pirate

Post by wcstflyer » 02-19-2007 12:06 PM

Shirleypal wrote: ...the problem is there is so much negativity now especially on this forum, there is much to talk about here that is positive, would be nice to have some balance but I don't see it.

On Saturday night Art mentioned that every news group eventually goes negative, a few negative people hijack the group and the whole thing goes South. Now there are a lot of news groups in cyberspace but on the whole I would have to agree. Moreover, it's not constructive or (what I feebly attempt to do) tongue-in-cheek fun criticism at well known guests, it is down right vicious attack negativity mostly directed at George Noory for not being Art Bell.

At some point in time Art and George could tune out the Fantastic Forum altogether, the first and best of all the Coast to Coast and alternative news groups on the net. Please people, let's not use Art or George as a form of displaced agression when your wife nags or your kids come home with bad grades.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 02-19-2007 01:15 PM

I am quite disturbed by Art’s decision to invoke mass consciousness intention to summon UFOnauts into our current reality. Art may have started off playing with mass consciousness intention as a parlor game, but he quickly dropped it --- like a possessed Ouija board --- when he realized, not merely that mass consciousness intention works, but that he was one of the few people in our culture who had the media power to summon it up. Art’s decision not to go any further in this direction was quite wise --- until now.

Yeah, I bet that this summoning is a gimmick for sweeps ratings. But, unfortunately, it is much more than that. Art has never had much respect for his employers (who, of course, being f’ing capitalist pigs, deserve not one drop of respect): look at how frequently Art has retired and unretired like a jack-in-the-box as a sign of his contempt for them! But this decision to summon UFOnauts into our current reality is more than that. I think that Art did it because he has finally lost respect for his audience. Hey, if these post-literate, mindless, Noory-lovin’, Bush-grovelin’ wacko freaks want “bread and circuses,” well then, give it to them --- as Art laughs all the way to the bank with his part-time work check! Gone, long, long gone, are “the best and the brightest,” the intellectual elite that supported Coast-to-Coast when Art was a nobody and when the show was nothing! Now it’s cheap thrills for the groundlings all the way as Coast-to-Coast sedates us all on the road to global ecosystem collapse, hideous natural and man-made plagues, and nuclear Armageddon in Iran or North Korea. And Art, knowing that the game is lost, is gonna give the rubes what they want. After all, what do they have to look forward to anyway at this point, right?

I myself believe that Art could have saved his breath on this particular matter. The UFOnauts are flocking to planet Earth because they know what we don’t know, viz. that the Third World War --- which will define the character of the entire 21st century --- is going to start soon. 2009 (i.e. after Dubya escapes to Paraguay in order to avoid extradition for crimes against humanity) will probably be the most significant year in human history since 1914, when modern secular society began to commit suicide. That is why the Little Green Men from Mars are here --- to witness the completion in 2009 of what started in 1914! Whether Art summons them or not, the Little Green Men are going to be here, bags of popcorn in hand, because it’s not every day that you get a chance to see billions of people “lit up” and six thousand years of human civilization “lit up” along with them.

I will be following the current UFO flap carefully, but I won’t be following Art’s druidical summoning of the global collective consciousness to foster it.
Last edited by joequinn on 02-19-2007 01:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Pennylane005
Pirate

Post by Pennylane005 » 02-19-2007 03:09 PM

What a terrible idea this experiment is! Like the open lines caller on Sunday night asked: How can you tell the "good" aliens from the "bad" ones? You can’t!! It's like playing with the Quija board. You open the door and whatever is hanging around comes in.

I have no doubt about James Gilliland’s sincerity. Maybe after decades of intense spiritual practice we, too, can be assured of the good intentions of the “aliens” we call out to. Absent the proper background, I’ll continue to use my innate “BS” meter, which is currently pegging way over the top.

The world is in an utter mess. Madmen rule. I'd like it if a spiritually evolved community of alien cultures would rush to our aid and save the whole bloomin' earth. Unfortunately it appears that what we have is the involvement of alien cultures who are doing business with the most corrupt and vile people on the planet. Their combined talent for deception is legendary.

I wonder if George will continue to promote this awful experiment, which appears to be a recklessly conceived publicity stunt. It is an insult to the intelligence of anyone who seriously listens to Coast, not to mention its potential for disastrous consequences. Hopefully a more responsible decision to just drop the whole thing will prevail.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-19-2007 04:53 PM

: How can you tell the "good" aliens from the "bad" ones? You can’t!! It's like playing with the Quija board. You open the door and whatever is hanging around comes in.

Do you think it makes any difference, they are already here and do what they want whether we ask or not.

Dominic
Pirate

Post by Dominic » 02-19-2007 05:12 PM

joequinn wrote: Yeah, I bet that this summoning is a gimmick for sweeps ratings. But, unfortunately, it is much more than that. Art has never had much respect for his employers...

Thats what I was thinking, especially when Art tells the audience to turn OFF the radio during commercial break to focus on intent! He's pratcically working for free on this one!:D

No I did not go outside to check the skies. But my radio did get a lot more interference than usual during this mass mind experiment.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-19-2007 05:24 PM

Yeah, I bet that this summoning is a gimmick for sweeps ratings

Joe I highly doubt it, Art's ratings are great, it is that other guy who needs the gimmicks. Are you aware that the weekend and weekday ratings are separate, hey Premrad tell us the numbers??

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 02-19-2007 05:26 PM

Shirleypal, I honor Art Bell just as highly as anybody else does. But he lost me when he choked in the clutch over 9 -11. You can't back away from the greatest scandal of the age because you can't cope with its implications and expect your followers to stand by you. It's too much to ask, Shirleypal. Simply too much...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 02-19-2007 05:27 PM

Well we went out side........but I said only the good ones show up........nothing showed up. It was cold so we hurried back in ...I thought that perhaps this was like summoning an evil spirit...kind of creepy...so I put conditions on mine...white light etc.

Thought of all the consciouness experiments why would Art do this one..........what about doing one for peace..or health ...or something that would improve our well being...we do not know what the aliens would do.

Oh by the way.......James has on his site those who are going to attend an upcoming conference ....and ole JZ Knight is there......oh don't start me on this one...........
Last edited by tiffany on 02-19-2007 05:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-19-2007 05:35 PM

and ole JZ Knight is there......oh don't start me on this one...........

Yep Tiff, I posted the other night in the ORR that James Gilliland's creditability went down a notch in my book when I saw that JZ Knight was one of the speakers, phony speakers I should say.

Pennylane005
Pirate

Post by Pennylane005 » 02-19-2007 08:34 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Do you think it makes any difference, they are already here and do what they want whether we ask or not.

If this is the case, then all the more reason to be circumspect about summoning ufo's at midnight. Why in the world would you offer yourself up for abduction? Oh, you were just saying hi? In other words, you can’t be sure the aliens will understand your intentions. Or that your message will be received by those you want to reach.

I wish Art would have opened this up for serious discussion before letting go with this experiment.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 02-20-2007 06:21 AM

I stand with you Pennylane005 and joequinn.

Well said.

Art' for the most part is the best in radio... but I figured it's not in our best interest to open the Pandora box.

We can't even deal with what's happening on the ground, lest in the skies.

Popcorn' anyone?

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-24-2007 10:53 PM

Art will more than likely talk about this tonight, I personally don't think it is a big deal, if these others are so advanced and have the technology some think they do I don't think it matters if we invoke them or not, if they are going to do us harm they don't need our permission.

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 03-25-2007 11:26 PM

with France making available all their UFO and weird sightings archives online http://www.cnes.fr ... i presume other countries will follow the lead (tonight is the first time that i am able to get on this site... much traffic the last few days... plus it's all in french, dang!).

like Art said, there is a big UFO flap going on right now... hopefully other countries will follow Frances lead and ignore USA's advice on not disclosing this information to the public.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-25-2007 11:43 PM

Ivy there is a thingy you can click near the top which translates it into English.

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 03-25-2007 11:45 PM

thanks... i just seen that. maybe it's time to head for bed... i will check out the archives tomorrow sometime... should be interesting....

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”