I'm prepared to dig Bob Dean tonight

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Nemo
Pirate

I'm prepared to dig Bob Dean tonight

Post by Nemo » 06-25-2005 10:53 PM

I'll be camping tonight in my new tent, under the clear skies to see the tri-planet formation. On the radio tonight is this dude:
I've never seen him or heard of him. But judging from the vibe I get from his website, this guy is gonna be good. I'll be listening. Check it out.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 06-26-2005 01:38 AM

You are right Nemo, going to be a great interview, I have Dean's interview with Art from the mid nineties and listened to it recently.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 06-26-2005 04:00 AM

It was a great show!

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 06-26-2005 04:03 AM

Quite good!:cool:
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 06-26-2005 04:20 AM

Excellent show. :)
racehorse

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 06-26-2005 05:51 AM

Nice!
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

Nemo
Pirate

Post by Nemo » 06-26-2005 01:30 PM

I told you! Wow, I couldn't sleep at all listening to that. A real classic.

Nemo
Pirate

Post by Nemo » 06-26-2005 01:35 PM

Oh, did you hear that part where he said the government was especially concerned about the aliens which look EXACTLY like regular humans? hehehehe

Like I have said, the aliens I met told me I was one of them....first thing they said. Interesting......The second thing they told me was that this age is coming to a close - very quickly. I feel that it is now within a couple years that developments of consciousness will change dramatically. The madness and crazy religious stuff we are seeing in politics right now are the last throws of a dying corpse. Trust me.

Waiparous Man
Pirate

Your selling and I'm buying

Post by Waiparous Man » 06-26-2005 02:06 PM

I am with you on that Nemo. Not sure of the details, but things are swinging towards a transition soon.

Now, you feel this obviously as do I. But I am a little bouyed by the fact that my very intuitive self isn't feeling much negative angst.... Almost anticipatory. Like the feeling I had in the weeks and days leading up to my marraige or the birth of the children.
Anxious, but not scared.

How do you feel?
What was that all about?

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 06-26-2005 03:32 PM

I managed to hear bits and pieces of Art's interview with Bob Dean last night. But I heard enough.

When I finally switched off the radio at the end of the show, I quietly lay in bed in the darkness and I quietly said to myself: "I am already dead. I just don't realize it yet. All that I wanted to be, wanted to have, and wanted to do is already gone past all possibility of recovery. The only thing that I --- and everyone and everything around me --- has to look forward all is death, a head-long dive into the utter blackness of total, irredeemable oblivion."

And then I emptied my mind completely and surrendered myself, yet one more time, to the infinite mercy and love of God. And after a while, I felt peace...

Great show! One that did exactly what it was supposed to do!
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 06-26-2005 03:43 PM

Great show, I am listening to it again as I speak, type, write.

Nemo
Pirate

Post by Nemo » 06-26-2005 09:02 PM

Now, you feel this obviously as do I. But I am a little bouyed by the fact that my very intuitive self isn't feeling much negative angst.... Almost anticipatory. Like the feeling I had in the weeks and days leading up to my marraige or the birth of the children.
Anxious, but not scared.

How do you feel?

Well WM, I feel just like you. I feel like a fish who has been out of water all my life, and I'm about to be thrown in again. I'm looking forward to it. I sense that things are accumulating quickly in all the wrong ways PRECISELY because they are all about to change abruptly. This is always the theme in Taoism.

cns
Pirate

Post by cns » 06-27-2005 04:33 AM

I am so happy to find this thread. I thought this was a wonderful show. Listening was like having a visit with old friends, reliving the past and catching up on the present.
Had great dreams after the show. And after I listen to tonights show again, I will listen to this one again. Think I will download it and share it with my Dad.
I got the God Man ET Roundtable over to him-he had fallen asleep during the first hour and our visit turned into a long visit and discussion. He asked me about the Bob Dean show and if I had heard any recent shows with John Lear. I caught him up and he (and this amazed me as he is a Fundamentalist and always poo-pooed this stuff. But he has always acted like he knows more that he will say about UFOs and ET) seemed more open to the topic than ever before.
We discussed the show with Robert Dean and what John Lear had said the last time Art spoke with him on the air. I mentioned that they both said they were just goin to get on with living their lives. My Dad said-Yes, sometimes all you can do is take care of your family and yourself the best you can and just get on with living your life. Could have knocked me over.
He also acted as if he had more than a passing knowledge of RV-always said pfah to that before. Esp the comment about not RVing ETs-he said uh huh.
Good show! Good dreams! Good visit with my Dad!

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”