Current planetary transits for Art Bell. Career Changes?

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-24-2002 09:20 PM

Hi Mercury - Wondering where your study of Art's chart led you. Have you checked it out?

[This message has been edited by Linnea (edited 24 August 2002).]

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-30-2002 08:36 PM

Well - the day draws near when we can expect to hear from the great Art Bell himself.

Will he simply return? Will he have any announcements? I do expect there will be career changes, but do not have a clue as to what they may be!

We may soon hear something - Hope it is good news for Art and good news for the listeners.

We wait -

Conspiracy Theorist
Pirate

Post by Conspiracy Theorist » 08-31-2002 12:28 AM

I really don't think Art wants to retire, although he may have to. He was too miserable in retirement the last time.

I predict he's made up his mind to try for surgery. He'll be back for a few weeks, then go in for an operation. Be prepared, because this means he'll probably be gone for several more months, but after that, and if all goes well, he'll be back for a long time.

------------------
Rick Jackson

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 09-05-2002 01:01 AM

Ah, Art's back on C2C - and announced he's scheduled for three nights a week. Good to have him for the three nights.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-18-2002 10:51 PM

Just wanted to bring these comments on Art's transits and the significant career changes indicated by the planetary transits to his natal birthchart.

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Three days - eh?

btw - it's noory on again tonight
AND - a full moon approacheth
muhahahahhhahhhaha!

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 10-19-2002 12:06 AM

Can you see anything in his chart which indicate major health problems? Any updaet on the chart's indication of career changes? (If that's the correct way to say it.)

Gosh, I'm having fun tonight, so many postings. So many good comments! It's really great to have all these new crew members aboard. They really liven up the ship. Image

Jason Carter
Pirate

Post by Jason Carter » 10-19-2002 12:20 AM

All I know is that whenever Mercury is in retrograde, I get a zit or two (and I am 50 years old! Having such youthful skin is a curse!). Right now I am sitting on my curse (no, not my face! I am sitting on a blemish). If I was Art Bell, it would be excuse enough to NOT work for a few weeks, since sitting for 4 hours is rather painful!

[This message has been edited by Jason Carter (edited 18 October 2002).]

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-25-2002 01:07 AM

Career change. According to the star stuff - it will be a good move for Art. As Art himself says - "Remember, I am a creature of the night..." So, what's next?

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 12-26-2002 07:57 PM

Wanted to bring this astrological analysis back up to the top. I've posted a link here to a 'Sky Log' of the transits to Art Bell's natal chart. I'll post it here again, for those of you who want to take another look at it.

Art Bell Transits

In the light of unfolding developments, these transits are very interesting. They do not point the way to retirement, but to further career change and unexpected developments. Quite fascinating.

I have been studying astrology for many years, and I have never seen a natal chart that is so powerful for communications, and for being a voice in the darkness for so many. The journey continues...

[This message has been edited by Linnea (edited 26 December 2002).]

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 12-26-2002 08:32 PM

I'm still laughing over Gary's remarks. Stay out of Neptune's way, that spear chucker carries one hellava sharp insturment.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

Conspiracy Theorist
Pirate

Post by Conspiracy Theorist » 12-26-2002 08:41 PM

Looking back to when you first posted this, Linnea, you could be termed a true prophet of our times! And, to think I never put much stock in Astrology!

------------------
Rick Jackson

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 12-26-2002 11:26 PM

Thanks, Rick. 'Tho prophet I am not. I have been studying astrology for a long while, and find it very interesting - at least at the level of in depth study when you take many factors into account. Sun sign/daily astrology is entertainment and rarely has any correspondence in the real world.

When you consider we are the stuff of stars, that there are many dimensions, and there is no empty space - it begins to make more sense for a study of astrology. When you move off into a study of the theory of everything - fields of pure potentiality, non-locality theory, intention and that matter has consciousness, well - astrology does not seem so far fetched. All is not as it appears. We are spirit beings on a human journey.

jeri sexton
Pirate

Post by jeri sexton » 01-04-2003 09:18 PM

"When you consider we are the stuff of stars, that there are many dimensions, and there is no empty space - it begins to make more sense for a study of astrology. When you move off into a study of the theory of everything - fields of pure potentiality, non-locality theory, intention and that matter has consciousness, well - astrology does not seem so far fetched. All is not as it appears. We are spirit beings on a human journey."...

Linnea...
Image just ran across this...

Thought i'ed bring it forward ..

One of the pirates was just talking about Mercury is retro..
No wonder ...
Looks like the rest of the month may be something' else' Hee,hee.. Image
YOUR EMAIL BOUCES PLEASE FIX IT or DO NOT subscribe to email notices.

chantal
Pirate

Post by chantal » 01-04-2003 11:08 PM

Hi
I'm new to the forum and the transits to Art's chart caught my interest.Is there a copy of his chart on the forum?I thought I saw one there the other day and now I can't find it. I always guessed he had a strong Uranus and conj the midheaven is pretty powerful.Also since Merc is Rx and was in the 1st phase when he retired this could indicate a change of plans.
Chantal

------------------

revisedcode
DREAD PIRATE

Post by revisedcode » 01-04-2003 11:11 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chantal:
Hi
I'm new to the forum and the transits to Art's chart caught my interest.Is there a copy of his chart on the forum?I thought I saw one there the other day and now I can't find it. I always guessed he had a strong Uranus and conj the midheaven is pretty powerful.Also since Merc is Rx and was in the 1st phase when he retired this could indicate a change of plans.
Chantal

</font>

http://www.fantasticforum.com/RSVP_ARTB ... hchart.htm

RC Image
In war there is but one favorable moment; the great art is to seize it!

Bonaparte

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”