Current planetary transits for Art Bell. Career Changes?

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

Current planetary transits for Art Bell. Career Changes?

Post by Linnea » 08-12-2002 03:16 AM

The transiting planets in Art Bell's chart - which are very significant - are all culminating in the 10th House of Career and the Public.

Expect the unexpected as far as Art's career. A 28/29 year career cycle is about to end, and a new cycle begin.

Saturn, which has a 28/29 year journey around the natal chart, will conjunct Art's 10th house Sun today, August 12th, 2002. You may not hear an announcement today, but the die is cast. The decisions have been made which will lead to a new career direction for Art Bell.

In 2 days, August 14th, 2002 - another significant transit to Art's 10th house Sun will occur. This one - a once in a lifetime event. Transit Uranus trine Art's natal Sun in the 10th house. 'Uranus is the wild card, bringing unpredictable and unforeseen events into the picture'. Look for a radical turn of events. This is a protective influence for Art - the trine - although one must seize the opportunities presented.

There has been a tremendous pressure building up, which is no longer tolerable. Secrets which have been long hidden will be revealed.

Another significant transit to Art's 10th house of career is in progress, Saturn conjunct Mercury. This is also a 28/29 year cycle.

There will be decisions and unexpected directions in Art's public life, and all should be resolved and known by the first week in September.

'SkyLog' Report for Art Bell

You heard it here!

[This message has been edited by Linnea (edited 12 August 2002).]

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-12-2002 09:20 AM

So goes the astrological interpretation. We shall see what's up.

Mercury
Pirate

Post by Mercury » 08-12-2002 09:37 AM

Linnea,

Wow that's some pretty funky stuff going on! It's worth noting that 7 years ago (last time Saturn was sq Bell's sun/10th ) was roughly the period in which his show really first took off in a big national way. In addition to the Career stuff, let's not forget that his 4th is having a Saturn/Uranus opposition....so things should be quite interesting in the Bells' domestic life especially if he has any planets there.

Do you have Bell's full house cusps/signs? ( birth data). I'd like to take a look at this myself.

Also, I'd be interested to see what's up with his Chiron, given the whole "back pain" endless issue.

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited 12 August 2002).]

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-12-2002 08:27 PM

Hey, Mercury ;->

Art Bell's natal chart is linked from the main page of the forum. Just click on the pic of Art Bell, and follow the 'clues'

Chiron is in exact conjunction, natal chart, with the Moon at 27* Virgo in his first house. A powerful aspect! One that has led him to be the 'communicator' to the masses. Especially bringing the weird and unusual to the forefront. Art may not know it, but he has the hand of fate drawing him towards being a 'bridge to the millennium' and a 'healer'. His chart is a powerhouse with the public and communications.

It will be interesting to see what changes in his 'career' these transits bring - and the 'new directions' he will go in.

I believe Art may have been (and may still be) under an occult attack of some kind. A force/forces that do not want his powerful voice to inform the millennium. (And no, I do not mean premrad ;-> ) I also strongly feel he will win through. Changes are coming.

Nice to have you commenting here, Mercury. You are quite knowledgeable, and it is always interesting to have a discussion of this fascinating ancient science.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-12-2002 09:10 PM

BTW - Mercury, Saturn is currently square Chiron (culminating August 22nd) and the Moon in the first house.

As far as Art's health: in the natal chart - the ruler of the sixth, Uranus - is elevated at the top of his chart at the mid-heaven, in Gemini. Stress and nerves can exacerbate back pain, as has been mentioned here. With Saturn squaring the Chiron/Moon conjunction in the first house (physical body) in Virgo - Art is undergoing a crisis of healing. Nervous worry and stress are a large part of the problem.

Does Art need an exorcist?

Perhaps we should send a Mind Blast each night this week!

[This message has been edited by Linnea (edited 12 August 2002).]

Conscious
Pirate

Post by Conscious » 08-13-2002 01:56 AM

Linnea -- My nerves would certainly be on edge and I'd be stressed out if the moon was in my house rolling around on my back... Talk about Uranus being elevated mid-way to heaven!

And - I might square off with Saturn, but our rings wouldn't be orbiting the same material.

...culminating August 22nd!? I say we Mind Blast fire balls at that infamous Natal Chart! Image
The only fact that I know about consciousness is that I'm 'Conscious'.

Capt.Hornblower
Pirate

Post by Capt.Hornblower » 08-13-2002 06:51 PM

Linnea,

I'm impressed, Linnea! I don't know a thing about astrology, but I'll be watching now!
That is really neat...
Pat

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-13-2002 10:56 PM

Gary's moon is conjunct Vino and he is having a stellar cerebral-rectal inversion.

prognostication: dim

Conscious
Pirate

Post by Conscious » 08-14-2002 12:04 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Linnea:
Gary's moon is conjunct Vino and he is having a stellar cerebral-rectal inversion.

prognostication: dim

</font>
Sounds like your saying I'm about to get a shot in the rear and I'm not too happy about it...

Ohbutt you should see this nurse! She will be in alignment with the floor and the ceiling soon - and in exact conjunction with the Mercury in the thermometer she so aggressively installed!

Prognosis: bright Image

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-14-2002 09:22 PM

Hmmmmmm, Conscious - sounds like Neptune run amok to me! Closely trine Mars and Venus.

Well - this topic really is about Art Bell. Did you hear the announcement by Noory last night? That Art will be 'off the air' for the next three weeks, but will 'return' just after Labor Day? It begins.

Conspiracy Theorist
Pirate

Post by Conspiracy Theorist » 08-14-2002 09:53 PM

Well, Linnea, I'm not a believer in astrology, but neither am I a disbeliever. Your reading does seem to offer hope for our friend. What we know is that the meds are probably hurting him in the long run, and he's got to find a permanent solution to his problem, even if he never takes the chair again.

I also heard George vehemently deny there was any chance he'd be a permanent replacement when a caller suggested it.

George isn't the lousy host many are suggesting. I think it's just natural to resent him being a de-facto replacement. I'm sure George's biggest detractors would gladly accept him as a fill-in if resolution was in sight, or if we could at least be kept appraised of what was going on.

It really looks like something good is in the offing! Everyone with the capability should keep a shortwave radio tuned to 3830 this weekend...I've a hunch he'll give us a clue then.

------------------
Rick Jackson

Conscious
Pirate

Post by Conscious » 08-15-2002 01:50 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Linnea:
Hmmmmmm, Conscious - sounds like Neptune run amok to me! Closely trine Mars and Venus.

Well - this topic really is about Art Bell. Did you hear the announcement by Noory last night? That Art will be 'off the air' for the next three weeks, but will 'return' just after Labor Day? It begins.

</font>
Yes, and I must admit I find that interesting... Also, this will be a great opportunity to catch up on my reading!

I'm highly skeptical of Astrology, but I cannot be an honest critic - since I know very little about its (shall I say it?) 'celestial mechanics.'

You are aware that I am a firm believer in Remote Viewing and I would concede that Astrology is probably related to RV on some level.

And thanks Linnea for taking my ribbing in good cheer... I've been thinking a cannon ball or sword might come blasting through my monitor screen toward me at any time! Although, a keg of Rum would be nice. Image

I'm wondering, just now, if Stem Cell Technology might eventually be of help to our good friend Art Bell. I'll be posting a new Topic on the benefits of therapeutic cloning this evening - look for it.

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 08-15-2002 02:55 AM

Linnea,
Could you make an interpretation from the chart that Art has gone through surgery for his back?

I'm just wondering because it seems funny that he was on that one night in such high spirits. Could it have been right close to his surgery date and he wanted to do one night, just in case going under the knife didn't work out. Being out until Sept seem like a recovery period to me.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 08-15-2002 10:36 AM

NightVoice - Haven't studied the health issue in great depth. Aspects in Art's chart show that his health is generally excellent. No adverse aspects in the natal chart.

Current the planet Uranus (ruler of Art's 6th house of health) is trine his natal Sun, which should have the effect of strengthing his overall health and constitution. The planet Pluto is strongly aspecting the area of Art's chart which relates to his health. Surgery? Possibly, although we look to aspects between Mars and Moon for this.

If Art is having some procedure done, it may involve surgical procedure. With the planet Pluto involved - there may be a deeply healing, regenerating (alternate therapy?) involved. Something unusual.

Mercury
Pirate

Post by Mercury » 08-15-2002 12:44 PM

Linnea,
Thanks, I found the chart! On first glance I can see it looks very interesting and I will take some time this weekend to give it a good once-over!

M

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”