Dr. Meeks: EVP in the irrigation pipe

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

gormworm
Pirate

Dr. Meeks: EVP in the irrigation pipe

Post by gormworm » 11-08-2004 05:18 PM

During the first hour of Art Bell’s broadcast from November, 7, 2004, .. a caller spoke of a broadcast made of some of the Spiricom R&D tapes that were broadcast in Los Angeles on KABC, Saturday night, Bill Jenkins’ Open Mind Program.

When compared to the recordings broadcast by Art on Halloween, .. these tapes were described as "crystal clear" and "much more material".

If anyone can MP3 copies of the Bill Jenkins' broadcast, .. PLEASE post up! :D

Well, ... IMMEDIATELY after Art’s Halloween broadcast, I was so excited about the Spiricom 2-way EVP material that I began burning the material onto an audio CD as Ghost to Ghost was still underway.

I have several computers that I use for several tasks.
One of them is an old Motorola Power-PC / Macintosh G-3 running OS-7.8.5 equipped with an early version of Sound Edit Pro.

If it ain’t broke ... don’t fix it.

Anyway, .. as I was making stereo AIFF files out of Dr. Meek’s introduction to the SpiriCom material, ... I noticed an ambient sound behind Meek’s voice that was very reminiscent of the ambient sounds that surround many of the EVPs from the GIS that Art frequently broadcasts on his programs.

I took a five minute track of Dr. Meek talking, and selected and deleted all of Dr. Meek’s voice (sound by sound), ... leaving only the ambient background noise.

GUESS WHAT?

When I amplify the sound by 300%, and lower the pitch (using the piano keyboard pitch filter) from middle G to double low B-flat ... the background noise becomes EVP voices!

So far, it sounds like 3 different ghosts talking at the same time.
The one voice that is the clearest says a few things that sound like ”you don’t know where you are when you first wake up” ... “the light all around surround you” ... “the naked cold goes through you” ... “the others can see you but some cannot”or “the others can feel you but some go out” I’m not sure which.

In any event, .. Art’s broadcast from Halloween Night contains FAR more EVP than he seems to know about.

Anyone with the appropriate software is encouraged to make your own copies of the “background music” that is perking along behind Dr. Meek in the SpiriCom material that Art broadcast on Halloween Night.
There seem to be lots of voices saying lots of things in there.

Post by Guest » 11-08-2004 05:49 PM

Email this info to Art - I hope he follows up on it. That recording needs some serious audio analysis by experts, it could be a goldmine!

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 11-08-2004 06:21 PM

BadBoy wrote: Email this info to Art - I hope he follows up on it. That recording needs some serious audio analysis by experts, it could be a goldmine!

It is a goldmine.
No doubt about it.

All of the GIS EVP material is as well.

Those musical warbling sounds that are behind the recorded EVP voices consist of other EVP voices speaking at different speeds and different pitches.
Many of the voices are speaking backwards.
Many are rapidly speaking in different languages.

Based on what Dr. Meek was telling us in the recordings that Art played on Halloween, .. I'm certain that Art is aware of all of this.
After all, ... Art only played a small amount of the recordings that he has.
And he knows that he's barely scratched the surface of 2-way EVP, and EVP in general.

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 11-08-2004 06:25 PM

I haven't had this much of this kind of fun since I first began listening to "Abbey Road" and "the white album" backwards with my turntable in the early 1970's.

"My teeth are broken and so is my hair"
"Paul is dead, I miss him, miss him"

Burt Gummer
Pirate

Post by Burt Gummer » 11-08-2004 09:31 PM

Worm - this sounds like something that would spark Arts interest. Like BadBoy suggested - ship him off an email and see if it sticks...

(Personally - I'd think twice if you hear an EVP mention something about a rectum...) :D

MeesterCranky
Pirate

Post by MeesterCranky » 11-09-2004 09:11 PM

Gormworm, could you provide the tracks of EVP you isolated from Dr Meek's talking for us?
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."
Voltaire

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 11-10-2004 02:49 AM

MeesterCranky wrote: Gormworm, could you provide the tracks of EVP you isolated from Dr Meek's talking for us?

Nope.

I'm not set up to record and post MP3 files.

But the warbling EVP behind Dr. Meek's recordings are right there for all to hear.

Once you realize that what you're listening to is several EVP voices speaking at high speed, ... it's not too difficult to use whatever sound design software you've got to select, amplify, slow down, and study what's there.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/10/31.html

Brendan Cook of Ghost Investigators Society joined host Art Bell at the top of the show to help introduce a recording Cook obtained from a journalist in Croatia. The tape, produced by Metascience Foundation under the direction of Dr. George W. Meeks, describes the SPIRICOM -- a device which uses tones and vibrations to allow two-way communication between the living and the dead. Art suggested the experiments of Metascience Foundation provide "hard evidence" of an afterlife.

nightcat_1111
Pirate

Post by nightcat_1111 » 11-10-2004 02:17 PM

Good ear, Gormy! I wonder if others will get the same EVP voices as you -- meaning that they came along with the program feed -- or if your EVP were from ghosts local to you, shaping the noise on your recording only...

Everyone who looks into this; please post your results here and to Art. I'm quite curious and I'm sure Art will dig this.

THIS is most interesting indeed!
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer."
--Bruce Graham

Cthulhu
Pirate

Post by Cthulhu » 11-17-2004 08:18 AM

I just happened upon this site about Instrumental Transcommunication(ITC). According to this site, ITC is a general term for any kind of communication from "beyond".

Aparently, EVP via tape, was only the first method of ITC. Later it was observed in telephone, computer, fax, TV, and radio communication.

This site claims to have Doc Mueller's image captured on a TV. It also has some additional George Meek MP3's.
"Spectacles, testicles, brandy, cigars" RAW

nightcat_1111
Pirate

Post by nightcat_1111 » 11-17-2004 08:37 AM

Cthulhu wrote: I just happened upon this site about Instrumental Transcommunication(ITC).
This site claims to have Doc Mueller's image captured on a TV. It also has some additional George Meek MP3's.

Nice handle, Cthulhu!

Yes, the World ITC site is quite cool and in addition to the Mueller pix, it has a link to download the EVPMaker (freeware for Windows) program which we've discussed on the other Meek/Spiricom thread here. Check that thread out and download an EVPMaker program... I haven't captured any definite ghost voices yet with it but a lot of users have had great results.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer."
--Bruce Graham

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”