iii ART BELL For President !!!

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

MACchine

iii ART BELL For President !!!

Post by MACchine » 09-25-2004 08:01 PM

Our platform is:

1. Establish the New University for Remote Sensing and Influencing.

2. Armed FORCES: The Remote Influencer Jedi force to form focused mental control groups throughout the United States to remotely influence and attack terrorists and evil forces throughout the world at the source !!!

3. FREE radio and grants to support and rebuild the free press.

4. HUGE funding for national and international research to invent practical TIME TRAVEL, the resulting technology will be used to teleport our national debt ever further into the future.

5. Alien technology to the people, closed government faults will be opened for study and technology transfer into the general economy.

6. Mell's Holes will be open to the public and declared a national treasure...

... and also solve ALL our land fill and toxic/nuclear waste disposal problems !!!

7. Paranormal research centers will be established nationwide to support and fund the research of nonconventional technologies.

8. Men in Black will be redeployed to search out terrorist cells for immediate liquidation.

9. Human experimentation will be legalized in the United States and MY BRAIN will be separated from my body and plugged into a supercomputer that will allow the MACchine to travel throughout the universe without ill effects, thus revitalizing NASA and the space program.
Last edited by MACchine on 09-25-2004 10:10 PM, edited 1 time in total.

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 09-25-2004 08:07 PM

Art would make a great President.;) :D
racehorse

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 09-25-2004 08:11 PM

Or would Doctor Doom make a better VP ??? :confused:

gormworm
Pirate

Post by gormworm » 09-26-2004 01:12 AM

You're talking about a serious cut in pay here.
You do realize that, don't you?

He'd have to work weekdays.

Currently, .. he only has to "be political" during his weekend Coast programs.
During the week he has KNYE to run along with his ham radio chatting.

I don't think he'd have the freedom to do all of that if he were elected president.

He wouldn't have time to develop new books that would later be made into screenplays and block-buster movies (netting handsome cash profits) either.

Art's too intelligent to be a good president.

Now, George Bush, John Kerry, and Snoop Doggy Dog, .... THOSE guys are PERFECT to be a "brainless yes man" taking orders from the New World Order and the Shadow Government.

Have you listened to George Bush's interviews?!
Art could never say that stuff with a straight face.

He's too intelligent and too honest.

Oh well.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 09-26-2004 09:12 AM

You're joking right, Art yes but running mate..............:mad: :mad: :mad:

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 09-26-2004 02:40 PM

Shirleypal wrote: You're joking right, Art yes but running mate..............:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sean David Morton would make a good running mate ;)

Post by Guest » 09-26-2004 02:40 PM

I nominate Linda Moulton Howe as VP or Hilly Rose!

zargon
Pirate

Post by zargon » 09-26-2004 10:10 PM

Yes LMH for VP would be perfect!!
Between the iron gates of fate,
The seeds of time were sown,
And watered by the deeds of those
Who know and who are known;
Knowledge is a deadly friend
When no one sets the rules.
The fate of all mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools.

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 09-26-2004 11:27 PM

LMH is probably the best choice...

... that is if ET is not up to it !!!

If we can get ET we will win with %100 of the vote !!!!!!

ET or Yoda, either way we win BIG !

Gotrox
Pirate

Post by Gotrox » 09-27-2004 07:26 AM

i'll bet Ramona is burning black candles in your honor about now;)

nightcat_1111
Pirate

Post by nightcat_1111 » 09-27-2004 08:22 AM

gormworm wrote: Art's too intelligent to be a good president.

Now, George Bush, John Kerry, and Snoop Doggy Dog, .... THOSE guys are PERFECT to be a "brainless yes man" taking orders from the New World Order and the Shadow Government.

Have you listened to George Bush's interviews?!
Art could never say that stuff with a straight face.

That's a good point, Gorm. I couldn't see Art at the Presidential Podium, reading the speeches prepared by Der Schattenfuhrer (Dick Cheney, the shadow president). Besides, Art hates being on TV and what is an American president anymore but a TV talking head?
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer."
--Bruce Graham

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 09-27-2004 01:34 PM

gormworm wrote: Art's too intelligent to be a good president.

Oh well.

I did not think you were that young worm ?!

True most of our president have been pretty thick lately.

Reagan was VERY intelligent but he was also smart enough to know that the liberals could beat him if he showed it, and that they could NOT beat him if he played dumb.

Before Jimmy Carter most of our presidents have been EXTREMELY intelligent people but now that the SILENT/EVIL GENERATION and the BABY BOOMER/COMPLICIT DESTRUCTIVE HORD have been able to rape our country the under 30s don't know what a good president is really like.

Reagan was a GREAT president but he had to play the part of a dolt because everyone around him was going MAD !!!

Carter was said to be exceedingly intelligent, yet he ignored ALL of the lessons of history, and for US presidents these lessons are very strong and clear, so HE WAS VERY STUPID AND A VERY BAD PRESIDENT !!!

It hilarious most guys close to my age think Carter was a good president because they were able to stay in school forever and get their master degree which did not help them to get a better paying job, so they took the bribe and bought the lie !!!!!!!!

Bush has an image problem that could be fixed by a speech therapist and he is also quite young, it is surprising that he is in office considering these deficits.

It simply proves that the Democrats are a left wing extremist organization.

Art is not as intelligent as old past good presidents and he is probably not as smart as Bush but we are splitting hairs, they are all so close, he would make a very good president because his time has come and he has the required talents.

Art could be a shadow of Ronald Reagan !!!

You know RR averaged about a million a year off of his radio show and lectures !!!
Last edited by MACchine on 09-27-2004 01:42 PM, edited 1 time in total.

SvladCjelli

Post by SvladCjelli » 09-27-2004 01:52 PM

Reagan was VERY intelligent but he was also smart enough to know that the liberals could beat him if he showed it, and that they could NOT beat him if he played dumb.
Perhaps, but he was partially senile when he took office, required long afternoon naps and so on. He also was a stooge, ushering in the 'economic reforms' that subsequently plundered both the US and the world to the gain of the upper elite.
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't following you...

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 09-27-2004 02:21 PM

Art Bell for President? No, no, no!!! Art Bell as the leader of His Majesty's Disloyal Opposition during the Second Bush Administration! Imagine the scenario, folks. Art Bell, stealthily roaming the high desert in the middle of the night in his RV, broadcasting the pirate version of COAST-TO-COAST that he always WANTED to do while Ramona drives, scurrying from one secret location to another with the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI and the CIA in hot but utterly futile pursuit!

"Psycho hope, dude!", you say. Yeah, probably so, especially since Art is probably richer now than Donald Trump. But you have to remember that, while Art Bell is one of the most successful snake-oil salesmen that America has ever produced, Art Bell is more than just a snake-oil salesman. There IS something in Art's soul, something that positively loathes what has been happening in America during the past generation! You never know, folks, Bush just might do something that will cause Art to snap, once and for all. And if he DID snap and go pirate on Bush, then Bush would have VERY serious problems on his hands. Oh yes! There are THOUSANDS of people out there who know, FIRST-HAND, what has been going on during the past four years. And if THEY ever snapped, to whom else would they go to spill their guts but to Art Bell? Yes, indeedy, Bush would have VERY serious problems then...

(By the way, I will be tuned into COAST-TO-COAST on Wednesday night, November 3rd. I want to hear George Noory drop down on his knees before the Evil Emperor and whisper, "What is thy bidding, my master?")
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

MACchine

Post by MACchine » 09-27-2004 02:23 PM

SvladCjelli wrote: Perhaps, but he was partially senile when he took office, required long afternoon naps and so on. He also was a stooge, ushering in the 'economic reforms' that subsequently plundered both the US and the world to the gain of the upper elite.

Broad generalization will get you know where.

Remember the way Saturday Night Live depicted Reagan, cunning and harsh behind closed doors, senile in front of the press -- I GUESS YOU BOUGHT INTO HIS ACT !!!

In the end Reagan proved that he was the greatest actor of all !!!!!!!

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”