Fantastic Forum 2011 - ???

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-06-2011 09:21 AM

Live365 wrote: I'm one of the 2.3 people that has no idea what's going on here, but let me issue a fair warning. If anyone hurts SETIsLady, Revisedcode, the memory of Linnea or the Fantastic Forum, you will have the wrath of holy hell on your hands.

Ask, believe, receive. We'll be okay.

I'm with Live here. I'm (blessedly) ignorant of the events being referred to in the prior posts. That being said, I feel that I've made enough friends and contacts with common interests here, that it would be shame to have this FF crumble over such animosity. I've always felt that Linnea was such as wonderful person in our short conversations, and many other such as SETIS, Kaz, Live, Race, CK, Joanie, Mike and countless others have been such great resources of knowledge and perspectives - that's one thing that drew me here and makes FF such a valuable and welcome respite from the craziness of the world. I think that we owe Linnea and other longtimers and past members (and Art...) something more.

rumike
Pirate

Post by rumike » 05-06-2011 01:28 PM

Live365 wrote: I'm one of the 2.3 people that has no idea what's going on here, but let me issue a fair warning. If anyone hurts SETIsLady, Revisedcode, the memory of Linnea or the Fantastic Forum, you will have the wrath of holy hell on your hands.

Ask, believe, receive. We'll be okay.

Amen, Laura.
Anchors Aweigh!

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”