Trolls

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Trolls

Post by Devastated » 01-27-2005 08:08 AM

Well, Pirates, there's a midwestern jerk creaming in his jeans right now because he managed to register with a dirty name, connecting it with another Pirate, too.
This is just to let Cindylouwho know that the moderators actually know what's happening, and that apparently this is a hard nut to crack. You neeedn't point it out all over the place.
I think it's important for Pirates not to get too freeped out by this. We'll get rid of the spray on the seat as soon as we can.
:rolleyes:
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 01-27-2005 08:11 AM

Thanks Dev, this is going a bit too far, the latest one, see above.

I have a very crass vernaular and at times reach into the bowels of slang to achieve "humor' but this, has become prepubescent at best, and goes beyond my definition of "foul"

fab
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-27-2005 12:09 PM

Whew -- think I missed it - been a tad pre-occupied...

don't need trolls - or language of said type...

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Re: Trolls

Post by CindyLouWho » 01-27-2005 01:28 PM

Devastated wrote: This is just to let Cindylouwho know that the moderators actually know what's happening, and that apparently this is a hard nut to crack. You neeedn't point it out all over the place.

Oh okay!

.. however you should continue to feel free to write all further messages which are meant solely for ME personally right here in public (especially the ones that include rolling eyes!) ... no really, its okay not to email me privately. Emailing me would be the courteous thing to do, but sheesh, we're pirates. Courtesy isn't exactly a stereo-typical trait of a pirate.

Or it could just be that you forgot my email addy in the last 2 days?

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 01-27-2005 01:58 PM

Or PM's could be reinstated.

I too missed the big hubbub but would like to say, some trolls can be very entertaining. Take Divorumus for example. There was a lot of truth in some of the things he was saying but because he said with an attitude agaisnt humanity people took it the wrong way and more or less told him to take a hike.
It looks like he took their advice and left. He was like one of the really wild Art Bell callers.The entertainment value of his post made it worth coming here and now he is gone,maybe.
What ever shall I do for entertainment now :(

:p
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 01-27-2005 02:38 PM

Swimm I told him to put up or shut up.

He was acting trollish by cutting down everyone while he was saying he was here to tell us ha ha ha bye bye bye. He was being snide and vengeful. Come to this forum to tell what you want but don't be cutting me down in the process.

He was saying that we were wrecking the Earth. I think we are all aware that is occuring and many on this forum love our Earth and don't want it to be destroyed by greed and wealth without concern for Gaia. He wasn't spreading the word he was dissing those who were his audience, ha ha ha,,,geeze give me a break!

I told him to go to the Brig and say what he wanted without his making fun of those here as if we were nothing but idiots. He was getting obnoxious

Swimm and by the way. Don't despair he was here yesterday my dear Swimm.....
Last edited by tiffany on 01-27-2005 02:40 PM, edited 1 time in total.

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 01-27-2005 02:57 PM

Tiff,
It was the truth with a twist! His condesending was part of the twist. I don't really think he personally is hatefull but mearly playing a role like an actor. While at the same time getting some truths out. If he made just one person look a little harder at what's going on and what we are doing to the planet then I say it was all worth while. Please try to look a little deeper at even the simple trolls. Maybe his post should have been in the enviromental section.
Thanks for feeding the good trolls;)
Plank the rest :mad:

Heh Heh
:D
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 01-28-2005 03:08 AM

He could be genuine. As rude as people are becoming and service everywhere is a joke -- it's in our cards. He is a true representation of what we will be in the future if we continue down this road.

Trolls

Shirleypal
Pirate

Just A Little Reminder of Who We Are

Post by Shirleypal » 01-28-2005 10:43 AM

This may not be the proper place to post this, but given the state of some in our world maybe a little reminder will help.

know that most of you may have read this before but it does not hurt to remind us once in a while.

Breakfast at McDonald's .

I am a mother of three (ages 14, 12, 3) and have recently completed my college degree.

The last class I had to take was! Sociology.

The teacher was absolutely inspiring with the qualities that I wish every human being had been graced with.

Her last project of the term was called "Smile."

The class was asked to go out and smile at three people and document their reactions.

I am a very friendly person and always smile at everyone and say hello anyway, so, I thought this would be a piece of cake, literally.

Soon after we were assigned the project, my husband, youngest son, and I went out to McDonald's one crisp March morning.

It was just our way of sharing special playtime with our son.

We were standing in line, waiting to be served, when all of a sudden everyone around us began to back away, and then even my husband did.

I did not move an inch... an overwhelming feeling of panic welled up inside of me as I turned to see why they had moved.

As I turned around I smelled a horrible "dirty body" smell, and there standing behind me were two poor homeless men.

As I looked down at the short gentleman, close to me, he was "smiling".

His beautiful sky blue eyes were full of God's Light as he searched for acceptance.

He said, "Good day" as he counted the few coins he had been clutching.

The second man fumbled with his hands as he stood behind his friend. I realized the second man was mentally challenged and the blue-eyed gentleman was his salvation.

I held my tears as I stood there with them.

The young lady at the counter asked him what they wanted.

He said, "Coffee is all Miss" because that was all they could afford. (If they wanted to sit in the restaurant and warm up, they had to buy something. He just wanted to be warm).

Then I really felt it - the compulsion was so great I almost reached out and embraced the little man with the blue eyes.

That is when I noticed all eyes in the restaurant were set on me, judging my every action.

I smiled and asked the young lady behind the counter to give me two more breakfast meals on a separate tray.

I then walked around the corner to the table that the men had chosen as a resting spot. I put the tray on the table and laid my hand on the blue-eyed gentleman's cold hand.

He looked up at me, with tears in his eyes, and said, "Thank you."

I leaned over, began to pat his hand and said, "I did not do this for you. God is here working through me to give you hope."

I started to cry as I walked away to join my husband and son. When I sat down my husband smiled at me and said, "That is why God gave you to me, Honey, to give me hope."

We held hands for a moment and at that time, we knew that only because of the Grace that we had been given were we able to give.

We are not church goers, but we are believers.

That day showed me the pure Light of God's sweet love. I returned to college, on the last evening of class, with this story in hand.

I turned in "my project" and the instructor read it.

Then she looked up at me and said, "Can I share this?"

I slowly nodded as she got the attention of the class.

She began to read and that is when I knew that we as human beings and being part of God share this need to heal people and to be healed.

In my own way I had touched the people at McDonald's, my husband, son, instructor, and every soul that shared the classroom on the last night I spent as a college student.

I graduated with one of the biggest lessons I would ever learn: UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE !.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

To handle yourself, use your head.

To handle others, use your heart.

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Devastated

Post by Devastated » 01-29-2005 07:08 AM

Give food, not money!

Okay, the guy with the dirty name is back on the boards again. Don't know if he's posted, but he's apparently registered. He shall be dunked once again.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 01-29-2005 07:52 AM

Devastated wrote: Give food, not money!

Okay, the guy with the dirty name is back on the boards again. Don't know if he's posted, but he's apparently registered. He shall be dunked once again.

Yes I saw that too....some people have way too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 01-29-2005 07:54 AM

Did someone forget to flush??????

as persistant as a rhoid ain't he??

gheeezzz

DOLT

fab:(
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 01-29-2005 08:38 AM

I too missed the big hubbub but would like to say, some trolls can be very entertaining. Take Divorumus for example. There was a lot of truth in some of the things he was saying but because he said with an attitude agaisnt humanity people took it the wrong way and more or less told him to take a hike.

I like to think (as we all do) that my instincts are correct. I don’t think Divorumus was a troll just lacking in social graces. It was wrong that he upset tiffany but then did he set out to do that on purpose my instinct says no. Divorumus was also told in various ways by various pirates to put up or shut up. It appears that Divorumus has shut up, those are not the actions of a Troll.
Last edited by Alien_UK on 01-29-2005 09:13 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Devastated

Post by Devastated » 02-02-2005 07:42 AM

We do have more than one. And we have one who likes to sign in dirty! Well, one day you were crying because you got "chased all over the ship." to quote you. Now you miss him. How about that walk on the moors you invited me to share?

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 02-02-2005 12:19 PM

Alien_UK wrote: I like to think (as we all do) that my instincts are correct. I don’t think Divorumus was a troll just lacking in social graces. It was wrong that he upset tiffany but then did he set out to do that on purpose my instinct says no. Divorumus was also told in various ways by various pirates to put up or shut up. It appears that Divorumus has shut up, those are not the actions of a Troll.

Div did not upset me Alien_UK. He would not get to the point of information anyone including you asked. He was putting humans down continuously. It was like he had a forum to do so. Let's just put everyone down and make fun of them.

If he really had something to say to us humans so that (in his mind) humans might change and do good, why did he not come up with it. Why did he not answer questions, why did he only scorn and ha ha ha, bye, bye, bye.

He was mad at what he saw, he on the other hand took no responsibility for it. He thought it was a big joke.

Just make fun, say trash and not get to the point why you're here. Gee, I think I'll go to the Fantastic Forum (of all places) and cut down the human race and make fun of them. I will not tell them (because I am all knowing) what I know to help out, I'll just trash. And I've got permission to do so. Trollish....Geeze....

Alien_UK I feel the reason why he did not go to the Brig and state what he really was here for, was because he was here for what I have already stated. It was a game and I called him on it to see if there was anything of substance there.

Did you see what he posted about going to the Brig to tell it all. He said good idea and he would try but he was very busy! Wasn't busy to post non-stop, making fun, jabbing, til I called him on it.

The next couple of days he was here on the forum but never once posted in the Brig where he said he would. He thought my thread title was a good one except for the caring part. Another abusive remark.

He never said anything of informative nature for humans. He only made fun, and was deliberate, remarking in derogatory ways.

So put up or shut up, is what he did understand. If he had something to really *put up* then he should have. No one was pushing him off the ship. He had a great opportunity if he was here for noble concern for this Earth.

And why not the actions of a troll. He was acting trollish. He was addressing us on this forum as the humans ha ha ha, bye, bye, bye. Not here to converse just jab. So he was called on his smarts and couldn't come up with anything other than what he was doing.

He reminded me of another ALL KNOWING who came here for a while....remember him.....noone........................sounded alot like him. Put down everyone, but yourself because you know it all and they don't.

Upset, no! I do not like someone who comes around spouting their all knowing, and the rest are just stupid. It's not my cup of tea. Pompus I would say pompus!

Okay Alien and Swimm, since you think I scared him away (yeh he was real scared) which I did not. Read the following. My purpose was to get him to expouse on the problems we were causing and what could be done. The specifics. I'm sure we would have had agreement on some things.

But maybe if he really talked about the issues of Earth's problems and Humans involvement he would not sound so Alien anymore. He would have to have a legimate conversation about this serious matter. He would show his true cards.

So maybe if that's what he wants to talk about he can come back as the Alien or another name and post in the Blue Planet or the Brig.

So.....................

Hey Div, let's see if you can give some decent advise, to the cosmos, and the human race, as we are all one, and post away in the Brig, what Humans should do to reverse the course.

I bet Div, if you give some real good intellegent information you will find some caring humans right here. But get rid of the ha ha ha and the bye bye bye!

Okay waiting.....................................................
Last edited by tiffany on 02-02-2005 12:54 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”