Nation Tired of Explaining Things to Idiots

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Nation Tired of Explaining Things to Idiots

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-22-2018 06:27 PM

Well! That was quick and straight to the point. Thanks for the 2nd Amendment via Penn and Teller using "Captain Obvious-like" plain talk s'plaining it for idiots Riddick! :D

MK II 8)
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-24-2018 02:03 PM

You can Explain things even correctly, even with some humor until the "cows come home", with little fear of being understood. Humans can always get over being ignorant, but Never recover from "Stupid" !

Regarding the current and never ending situation IS yet another direct attack to our Mangled Constitution. You can see that for yourself , with the "scripted" and devious use of the Children to Rid this country of guns and our 2nd Amendment, of which is part of our Constitution. The "little children" with minds of mush have Never been taught a thing about our Constitution, nor obviously their parents and other old children, as well. They have not a clue, but would more than likely believe that the "Tooth Fairy" has kept this country together for the the last 200 plus years. For sure ALL have been taught to HATE , with no other reason than it may feel good, for awhile anyway, until they are just another black spot on the highway to Hell, for all eternity.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-24-2018 04:02 PM

Speaking of idiots
guns.jpg
guns.jpg (57.24 KiB) Viewed 5434 times
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-24-2018 04:25 PM

I think that we're turning a corner in this country regarding unfettered gun ownership. RI Governor Gina Raimundo will be signing an executive order on Monday which will allow for the confiscation of guns from people who exhibit red flags. While I agree with the intent, I feel that this is sufficiently vague to put us a the top of a slippery slope.

But, I'm still having a difficult time with the "not old enough to drink, not old enough to vote, but you can own a gun".
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-24-2018 05:13 PM

You do realize Kbot, that once you rid your self of the 2nd amendment, The Entire Constitution Will fall. That is the purpose of course, see it or not, it is there. Then the guns will only be in the hands of criminals and those that want power over you. Nothing is Ever going to make them (guns and crazy people)go totally away, EVER!

I don't suppose that I would be so hesitant in getting rid of guns, if it were not for the fact, I see clearly WHO will Never turn them in, that I find scary, very scary indeed. Leaves lots of room for Martial Law to be implemented by those who have already proven what their agenda is. Always a bigger picture, with maybe some not so great consequences for you and your family............Just say'in......

Confiscation is a very harsh word, but perhaps we will be like the People of Nazi Germany who willingly gave up the ability to protect their own home and family or be shot dead. What a Choice!?! Kind of like killing kids to get what you want.......... :shock:

Call me crazy, but I see "Bloodshed" coming to a home near you. :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-25-2018 12:38 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-25-2018 01:05 PM

Doka wrote: 02-24-2018 05:13 PM You do realize Kbot, that once you rid your self of the 2nd amendment, The Entire Constitution Will fall. That is the purpose of course, see it or not, it is there. Then the guns will only be in the hands of criminals and those that want power over you. Nothing is Ever going to make them (guns and crazy people)go totally away, EVER!

I don't suppose that I would be so hesitant in getting rid of guns, if it were not for the fact, I see clearly WHO will Never turn them in, that I find scary, very scary indeed. Leaves lots of room for Martial Law to be implemented by those who have already proven what their agenda is. Always a bigger picture, with maybe some not so great consequences for you and your family............Just say'in......

Confiscation is a very harsh word, but perhaps we will be like the People of Nazi Germany who willingly gave up the ability to protect their own home and family or be shot dead. What a Choice!?! Kind of like killing kids to get what you want.......... :shock:

Typical gun lover hysteria, over dramatic and laughable.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-27-2018 03:19 PM

Incredible ! You just never recover fro "Stupid" (nor do the ones who swallow the Cool-aid)

PS The NRA DOES NOT SELL GUNS! They are like a club you join, like girl scouts, or a garden club, they do offer hunter safety courses, proper handling and safety features for gun handling. They post the laws of gun ownership for each state.

I just bet, that your average Lib has not a CLUE, THEY LOOK REALLY REALLY STUPID!

The comment's are interesting too.

16 Stupidest Comments About the Parkland Shooting Massacre (So Far)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... sacre-far/
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-27-2018 05:46 PM

Doka wrote: 02-24-2018 05:13 PM You do realize Kbot, that once you rid your self of the 2nd amendment, The Entire Constitution Will fall. That is the purpose of course, see it or not, it is there. Then the guns will only be in the hands of criminals and those that want power over you. Nothing is Ever going to make them (guns and crazy people)go totally away, EVER!

I hear ya Doka. I want to know why the anti-gun lobby refuses to acknowledge the mental health/ medication issues
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-27-2018 05:59 PM

kbot wrote: 02-27-2018 05:46 PM

I hear ya Doka. I want to know why the anti-gun lobby refuses to acknowledge the mental health/ medication issues
So you think that every mentally ill person can be identified thus prohibiting them from buying an assault weapon? If a person has no official history of mental issues how can you stop him from carry out a mass shooting? You can't. Red herring. Ban the assault weapons. Why the hell do ordinary people need them? If you use one to thwart a robber in your home, you will wreck your plumbing, probably kill your dog and cat and maybe even your kids. If you use one for hunting you will need tooth picks to scoop the bullets out of your steak instead of just the meat between your teeth.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-28-2018 04:09 AM

Kbot

Perhaps, they have become so obsessed and singly simple minded, they can not reconcile 2 thoughts at a time. The solution process is quite complex and never to any ones complete satisfaction, but finding a middle ground to an open dialogue of what would help people. All I have seen is demands , hate and personal dislikes and need to have it one way or the "highway", Temper tantrums are for children and the Russians.*

I remember when this happened the family discussed it for days!

Shoe-banging incident

This is a really an enlightening read
http://www.nytimes.com/1988/12/05/world ... -shoe.html
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-28-2018 11:41 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 02-27-2018 05:59 PM
So you think that every mentally ill person can be identified thus prohibiting them from buying an assault weapon? If a person has no official history of mental issues how can you stop him from carry out a mass shooting? You can't. Red herring. Ban the assault weapons. Why the hell do ordinary people need them? If you use one to thwart a robber in your home, you will wreck your plumbing, probably kill your dog and cat and maybe even your kids. If you use one for hunting you will need tooth picks to scoop the bullets out of your steak instead of just the meat between your teeth.
[/quote]

I didn't say that RA, but, you have to admit that a number of shootings have involved people with documented histories of mental illness. Unfortunately, the way the laws are written, healthcare providers are prohibited from sharing patient information due to HIPPA and other privacy concerns. It's only after the tragedies that we hear people come forward (as in this case) to say that there was a history of mental illness. Anyone shooting-up any place (school business etc) is, by the very act, bat **** crazy (that's a billable diagnosis btw........).

The Left's conundrum is continuing to balance the privacy issues with the very real threat posed by people with mental illness who refuse to be compliant with their meds and treatments. Felon, by law, cannot legally own firearms, and the Air Force is in hot water for not updating a database which would have alerted gun dealers from selling to individuals who have subsequent to the illegal purchase, committed acts of violence. IMO, we can't have one standard for felons and gun ownership and a free pass for people with mental health issues and gun ownership.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-28-2018 11:50 AM

Doka wrote: 02-28-2018 04:09 AM

Kbot

Perhaps, they have become so obsessed and singly simple minded, they can not reconcile 2 thoughts at a time. The solution process is quite complex and never to any ones complete satisfaction, but finding a middle ground to an open dialogue of what would help people. All I have seen is demands , hate and personal dislikes and need to have it one way or the "highway", Temper tantrums are for children and the Russians.*

The Left has dug a deep hole for themselves on mental health issues. The have built laws and regulations to protect themselves (and the patient) from disclosure, but then society is left with a dysfunctional system where the providers and social workers know full well that they have a ticking time bomb on their hands but we can't have a centralized database of people who give all the warning signs to not be a gun owner. We have laws for sex offenders, and requirements to register as a sex offender and have their information online for all to see, but mental health is a non-issue, and a non-starter, with the Left. This guy who shot-up the Florida school had a very long documented history from abusing animals to eventually people. All of the warning signs were there but Heaven forbid society can use mental health information such as this available to those in a position to approve handgun permits and which would allow them to be red flagged for a gun purchase.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-28-2018 11:55 AM

Doka wrote: 02-28-2018 04:09 AM
Shoe-banging incident

This is a really an enlightening read
Life is strange Doka......... :mrgreen:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-28-2018 05:28 PM

kbot wrote: 02-28-2018 11:41 AM
Raggedyann wrote: 02-27-2018 05:59 PM
I didn't say that RA, but, you have to admit that a number of shootings have involved people with documented histories of mental illness. Unfortunately, the way the laws are written, healthcare providers are prohibited from sharing patient information due to HIPPA and other privacy concerns. It's only after the tragedies that we hear people come forward (as in this case) to say that there was a history of mental illness. Anyone shooting-up any place (school business etc) is, by the very act, bat **** crazy (that's a billable diagnosis btw........).

The Left's conundrum is continuing to balance the privacy issues with the very real threat posed by people with mental illness who refuse to be compliant with their meds and treatments. Felon, by law, cannot legally own firearms, and the Air Force is in hot water for not updating a database which would have alerted gun dealers from selling to individuals who have subsequent to the illegal purchase, committed acts of violence. IMO, we can't have one standard for felons and gun ownership and a free pass for people with mental health issues and gun ownership.
[/quote]
Privacy concerns is a bi partisan issue, not just the left Kbot. My word you certainly have an obsession with liberal people being the root of all evil. Strange!

Instead of trying to navigate privacy issues, which is just about impossible in a country the size of the U.S., why not just do the simple thing and ban assault weapons, that nobody needs? Ya gotta change your gun culture down there. There's more to life than trying to emulate unrealistically heroic movie stars, like for instance safety for your children. I can't imaging living in a place where I would be afraid to send my kids to school and have to live with that fear because some bat **** crazy people with a huge egos want to play with war weapons. That just doesn't make any sense to the rest of the developed world. :confused:

Return to “Philosophy”