About That Toronto Shooting, July 22, 2018

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

About That Toronto Shooting, July 22, 2018

Post by Doka » 08-01-2018 09:06 PM

After the July 22, 2018 Danforth attack the media and police utterly betrayed themselves by conspiring to suppress the Islamic terrorist link.

Did we just dodge 9/11 2.0?

On July 22, 2018 Faisal Hussein, a Canadian-born 29-year-old male of Pakistani heritage and Muslim faith, opened fire with a handgun on citizens along Toronto’s Danforth Avenue, killing two and wounding 13. After an exchange of gunfire with police Faisal Hussein turned his gun on himself.

Faisal was known to police. He had posted favourable comments on jihadi websites and had recently visited
Afghanistan.

In mid-2017 Faisal’s brother, Farad Hussain, suffered an overdose. He has been in a coma ever since.

In September 2017 firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at a house on Liatris Drive, in Pickering, Ontario (40 kilometres east of Toronto). Inside the house they found a cache of weapons, including 31 identical high-end handguns, and 42 kilograms of carfentanil. It was the largest carfentanil find in North America; if not the world. This house was Farad Hussain’s home at the time of his overdose.

The media misrepresent the 42 kilos of carfentanil as a major narcotics stash. Actually, it was a massive chemical weapons stockpile.

MUST READ

https://canadafreepress.com/article/did ... e-9-11-2.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This means a major terrorist force was in the final stages of preparation for a catastrophic attack in Toronto. They were thwarted by two flukes, not by our security services.

Dodging a Terrorist Attack: More on the Carfentanil Connection

The article “Did we just dodge 9/11 2.0?” responded to revelations appearing in a July 27, 2018 CBC News report. Below is the sentence from that report describing the haul taken from the Danforth shooter’s brother’s home:

“Durham Region Police later obtained a search warrant and found 33 firearms, ammunition and more than 40 kilograms of the potentially lethal drug carfentanil.”

Typically, when journalists refer to multiple kilograms of a narcotic, say five kilos of heroin at the airport, they are referring to a narcotic in its pure form unless otherwise specified.
The Guardian article on the same seizure seems to confirm the purity of the substance in this sentence:
“Lab tests eventually revealed 42 kg of the substance to be carfentanil – a drug the US Drug Enforcement Agency has described as “crazy dangerous” and which authorities in the US have flagged as a potential chemical weapon.”
The Durham Regional Police report on the raid had been scrubbed off the Internet – heightening suspicions of a cover-up.

Research conducted since the posting of “Did we just dodge…” involved reading the Toronto Sun’s account of the September 20, 2017 seizure at the Pickering address, to wit:
“Three months after Hussein’s overdose in June 2017 police found 42 kg of carfentanil – mixed with 17 kg of a cutting agent plus caffeine –and 33 firearms at Hussein’s home…”
This, again, implies pure carfentanil, albeit prepared for commercial sale not offensive deployment. At the same time, carfentanil, given the mere micrograms of its commercial dosage, would require “buff” hundreds of times its own volume to make the transaction doable; unless both dealer and consumer arrive with microscopes and hazmat suits. So the math is, again, dubious.

MUST READ

https://canadafreepress.com/article/cav ... connection
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: About That Toronto Shooting, July 22, 2018

Post by Doka » 08-01-2018 11:49 PM

I am glad that we are not reading about mass death, this time. ......... Again , the authorities ,Know. Watch, clean up the mess and pretend that nothing of importance happened here. Until one day the suffering starts for the many................too late for a wake up call, that happened sometime ago.

Almost 100 lbs of this stuff, I cringe at the thought of it hitting the public water systems.

Quote From David R(Canada)
And I suppose his brother was also a man with serious psychiatric problems. It couldn't have been that they were both moslems getting ready to attack innocent Canadians. Carfentanil, to someone who has never used it, is lethal at almost any level. Merely touching someone's skin, who has it in their system, could cause your death. Many of us are aware that moslems in Western countries are getting ready to take over those countries. Moslems will subjugate the non-moslems by killing or forcing conversions (convert-or-die). My guess is, the no-go zones are full of weapons, waiting for the orders to rise up and kill.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-02-2018 12:05 AM

Hey Now Doka, insofar you've continued here (and BTW, thanks for all the info), you wanna delete the other thread? --
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=52104
No biggie but I'm getting my Adrian Monk on.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-02-2018 01:27 AM

No biggie but I'm getting my Adrian Monk on.
I could use him, myself, just to tidy up after me. :D
KARMA RULES

Return to “Global”