Those "Those Who Do Not Halt Mass Migration Are Lost: Slowly But Surely They Are Consumed

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Those "Those Who Do Not Halt Mass Migration Are Lost: Slowly But Surely They Are Consumed

Post by Doka » 03-16-2018 12:21 PM

The warnings are real. Apparently no one is listening. :borg:

Hungarian Prime Minister: ‘Those Who Do Not Halt Mass Migration Are Lost: Slowly But Surely They Are Consumed"

Hungarian leader Viktor Orbán issued a stark warning to the peoples of Europe on his country’s national day, telling them that “Europe is now under invasion”, and that “the empire of George Soros” is seeking to “break Hungary” for standing in its way.

“The situation, Dear Friends, is that there are those who want to take our country from us,” said the conservative heavyweight, whose Fidesz party is heading into national elections in April.

Prime Minister Orbán characterised the present ideological clash as one between ordinary people, patriots, and those who support nation-state democracy on the one hand, and cosmopolitan elitists on the other.

“National and globalist forces have never squared up to each other so openly,” he said.

“We, the millions with national feelings, are on one side; the elite ‘citizens of the world’ are on the other side.

“We who believe in nation-states, the defence of borders, the family and the value of work are on one side, and opposing us are those who want open society, a world without borders or nations, new forms of family, devalued work and cheap workers – all ruled over by an army of shadowy and unaccountable bureaucrats.

“On one side, national and democratic forces; and on the other side, supranational and anti-democratic forces.”

Well worth a read

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03 ... -consumed/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Those "Those Who Do Not Halt Mass Migration Are Lost: Slowly But Surely They Are Consumed

Post by kbot » 03-19-2018 01:31 PM

Scapegoating has been around forever. Whether having immigrants in a given area is a good or bad thing is determined by how well their arrival and assimilation into society is perceived by everyone else. I think that major metropolitan areas would agree that having immigrants enlivens their communities as they bring-in new experiences for the local to consume, such as food and restaurants, cultural fairs and so on.

Of course, there are those for whom there is no excuse..........

Stuck in the snow in Washington DC? Blame the Jews, claims politician
Trayon White said bad weather was a result of 'the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities'

A Washington DC politician has apologised after blaming the city’s weather on “the Rothschilds”.

Trayon White, a member of the city council, posted a video on Friday urging people to “pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation.

“DC keep talking about, ‘we a resilient city’. And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

The Rothschild banking dynasty was started by Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a Jew from Frankfurt. Due to its great wealth and prominence within the Jewish community, the family has been at the centre of antisemitic conspiracy theories about Jewish control for well over a century.

Rabbi Daniel Zemel of Temple Micah in North West Washington told the Washington Postthat “this kind of antisemitism is unacceptable in any public official.

“This so diminishes what America is about and adds to the oppressive feeling going on in the country right now.

“Public officials have to learn not to say the first ignorant thing that comes into their head.”
https://www.thejc.com/news/us-news/stuc ... l-1.460982
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Those "Those Who Do Not Halt Mass Migration Are Lost: Slowly But Surely They Are Consumed

Post by Doka » 03-20-2018 12:08 AM

Whether having immigrants in a given area is a good or bad thing is determined by how well their arrival and assimilation into society is perceived by everyone else. 
The Crusades never ended you know? Oh ,they did , pretty much with the '"Christian " based faiths with the "Reformation" starting about the 16th century , to take out the "nasty bits" like Religious Wars and etc. There hasn't been a true Christian War for Centuries. Can't say that for Islam, the wars have really never stopped.

And they have been invited here, A Religion, that is all things, including government, laws and how to live and what to think, how to act accordingly. In direct conflict, with everything that Americans think they believe in. It has become very appealing to the young, and the older naive, uninformed . Islamic Sharia law coming to America ! Likely already here. The Democrats will die to keep them protected and comfortable, as they do not "assimilate" into any society but their own. They will be doing the "Assimilation" on us spoiled and ignorant Americans.

I am sure that some of the "Faith" mean us no harm, but it doesn't take many to do us "harm" now does it.? To change a "Society" from feeling safe in there country, to be ever vigilant and on edge. Perhaps that is just part of a society growing up? Who knows? The "Snow Flakes", will surely melt.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-20-2018 02:02 PM

I know Doka, but not all immigration is heavily-weighted towards religion and can't be the only determining factor. Even here in the US, we have the issue of, let's say the Irish who had their own issues on arrival and for decades thereafter. In the Boston area, the Irish population is the largest outside Ireland. They had Catholic-discrimination issues yet managed to do well as has society as a whole.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-20-2018 02:53 PM

kbot wrote: 03-20-2018 02:02 PM I know Doka, but not all immigration is heavily-weighted towards religion and can't be the only determining factor. Even here in the US, we have the issue of, let's say the Irish who had their own issues on arrival and for decades thereafter. In the Boston area, the Irish population is the largest outside Ireland. They had Catholic-discrimination issues yet managed to do well as has society as a whole.
I don't know what part of Islam, that you seem Not to understand!? It IS it's own Mobile Government! With Sharia for it's laws, it does NOT Conform to anything else! It makes Catholic, Irish or what ever you pull out of your hat, look like Child's Play ,even of the worst of them.

How many times does Islam have to state there intentions of Not to Conform, but to Rule the world for Allah . Do you really think they are kidding?

They simply must be over joyed with the fact that they have been, not only invited to invade a lot of the world , but are Protected, while invading. MAN! That's as good as it gets! :twisted:
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-21-2018 12:06 PM

The point was trying to make that was clearly missed is that, sometimes, its not all about Islam. The issues of "no-go" areas and imposition of Sharia vs. American civil law will be reviewed by the courts, as they should. I can't speak for Europe and how they handle things, or don't. But, that's their system and we have ours.

Birth rates is another issue altogether. I'd read somewhere the Mohammed either was the top most popular name in England or shortly would be. That's England's problem to handle - maybe they can restrict immigration, or not, but that's their choice to make. The US does restrict immigration, and I believe that all in a society such as ours that civil law needs to rein supreme, not a theocracy, although I do see a link (maybe only in my mind) between the removal of religion in public schools and school violence, but that's another matter altogether......

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-21-2018 01:12 PM

The issues of "no-go" areas and imposition of Sharia vs. American civil law will be reviewed by the courts, as they should. I can't speak for Europe and how they handle things, or don't. But, that's their system and we have ours.

Point taken.

But, I also must point out that the American Civil Law and our Court systems are all under Assault! Our Constitution is hanging by a thread. The Globalists have found a sure fire way around it, by simply making up their own rules, thus overriding the Constitution , which offers protection, for Us American "Deplorables", making it piece of worthless paper. Wining or Losing has become moot, but "Changes " are definitely being made!
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-21-2018 02:15 PM

Yes, All Trumps fault! We won't mention, "The "Paper Doll PM Trudeau", Threw the Doors Open to all, in a World Wide, loud statement to do so. A Statement..."Canadians are Proud of Their Welcoming of Diversity". I will give it 20 years if that long , they will be hard pressed to find a True Canadian. They will be assimilated by the very "diversity" they where so proud of.

The loosening of their Immigration Standards will allow for an easier overwhelming of their Welfare System, and enhance the Consequence of more than likely to become a 3rd World Country. 20 years........?

World View: Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Board Overwhelmed by Migrants Crossing Border from U.S.

Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) has become so overwhelmed by refugees making asylum claims that it is giving up on following regulations requiring refugee hearings to be held within a certain time. Regulations drawn up in 2012 required the IRB to hold hearings with 30-60 days, depending on the country of origin.

The system began breaking down in January 2017, when U.S. president Donald Trump began cracking down on illegal immigration and also announced that legal immigrants having a Temporary Protected Status (TPS) would have that status expire. In addition, the status of the “dreamers,” those who were brought to the country as children years ago by their parents, was in doubt.

The U.S. crackdown has created a growing backlog in Canada, as refugees in America have been crossing the border into Canada and applying for asylum. Many refugees and illegal immigrants living in the United States were encouraged to cross the border into Canada when Canada’s prime minister Justin Trudeau tweeted a welcome and invitation to the refugees on January 28, 2017, shortly after Trump announced his travel ban:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... r-from-us/
Last edited by Doka on 03-21-2018 07:33 PM, edited 1 time in total.
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-21-2018 04:28 PM

Doka wrote: 03-21-2018 01:12 PM
The issues of "no-go" areas and imposition of Sharia vs. American civil law will be reviewed by the courts, as they should. I can't speak for Europe and how they handle things, or don't. But, that's their system and we have ours.

Point taken.

But, I also must point out that the American Civil Law and our Court systems are all under Assault! Our Constitution is hanging by a thread. The Globalists have found a sure fire way around it, by simply making up their own rules, thus overriding the Constitution , which offers protection, for Us American "Deplorables", making it piece of worthless paper. Wining or Losing has become moot, but "Changes " are definitely being made!
I know what yo mean Doka, but then it's up the the electorate to ensure that Congress does its job, correct? If we as a country allow Sharia law, then, by extension, we also have to allow other religious laws. Now, I know that the various local boards of health will allow kosher and hallal practices, but beyond that, I don't see much else.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-21-2018 04:31 PM

Doka wrote: 03-21-2018 02:15 PM Yes, All Trumps fault! We won't mention, "The "Paper Doll PM Trudeau", Threw the Doors Open to all, in a World Wide, loud statement to do so. A Statement..."Canadians are Proud of Their Welcoming of Diversity". I will give it 20 years if that long , they will be hard pressed to find a True Canadian. They will be assimilated by the very "diversity" they where so proud of.
I never said that this was Trumo's fault - far from it Doka. But there are other ethnic groups out there that form a far larger percentage of the population, whether Hispanics, Irish, Chinese, ete, etc, etc - and they could all legitimately attempt to legally challenge US law, but they don't. My concerns is in making laws targeted towards one group, but affecting others unintentionally.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-21-2018 07:16 PM

Kbot.... I never said that you said it, because, I'm the one that said it. :D

I was referring to the article I posted about Canada's overwhelmed immigration system.
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-25-2018 11:21 AM

Sorry - its been a rough week.......

Riddick
Pirate

Guess He Didn't Get Trudeau's "Diversity Is Our Strength" Memo?

Post by Riddick » 06-12-2019 12:25 PM

A Muslim protestor in Toronto advocates executing gays under Islamic Law. He goes on to say Sharia law will one day replace Canadian law because "we’re making babies and you’re [Canadians] not."

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-12-2019 08:43 PM

According to some pretty "Strange Thinking"............."That would only be FAIR" and "Politically Correct" :rolleyes:
KARMA RULES

Return to “Global”