Barbie
Pirate

2007 16th Annual Int'l UFO Congress

Post by Barbie » 03-21-2007 06:02 PM

A Summary of the
16th Annual UFO CONGRESS
February 25 - March 3, 2007
Aquarius Hotel, Laughlin, NV

The UFO Congress was a bit more solemn, this year. Co-Founder Teri Brown, wife of Bob Brown, died shortly before Midnight the first day of this year’s Congress (February 25, 2007, in a Colorado hospital). Due to Teri’s rapid decline from cancer, Bob and youngest daughter Krystal stayed behind in Colorado, while Nicole and Congress support group members came to oversee the week-long convention and activities.
The abrupt passing of Teri was a bit unexpected; Bob and Krystal joined us in Laughlin, mid-week, and carried on as a family united. Nicole will replace Teri as Director, and the UFO Congress will continue, with a new emphasis on increased future awareness and world-wide knowledge and attendance.
-------------------------
NOTE: ALL lectures are available directly from http://www.ufocongress.com
-------------------------

Dr. STEVEN GREER (USA) was opening night speaker. I am not a personal fan of Dr. Greer, but I do believe he is passionate, and is doing as much as he can via The Disclosure Project. If anything in his recent remarks comes true, my hope is that the anonymous country (to which he referred as one that is planning to join The Disclosure Project and open all documents pertaining to UFOs and alien contact, within the next 6 months) holds to it’s tentative commitment. If one country comes forward and discloses its governmental files to the world, others will follow. This will show the citizens of Earth that our governments have indeed been lying to us for more than 60 years, and this will open a new era of Truth and enlightenment for all of us.
------------------------
Scientist MAURICE COTTERELL (U.K.) attempted to teach us a new way of calculating the duration of long-term magnetic reversals on the Sun, whereby he has now broken the Codes of the Mayas (Central America), Tutankhamen (Egypt), Viracocha (South America), and the Terracotta Warriors (China). I must admit, I am not a Math and Science expert, and much of his education technique was totally wasted on me; however, for those of you who are skilled in Above Top Secret Physics and Mathematical projections, I’m sure his 3-hour lecture was one of great interest and revelation.
-----------------------------------
Speaker PATRICK HERON (Ireland) entertained us with Irish humor, while tying the gigantic skeletons (some nearly 10 times the size of a normal human) unearthed in the past 150 years, to “End Times” - along with Crop Circles, Pyramids from the world-over, the Nephilims (giants from the Old Testament Bible whose genes have not been totally eradicated), and the Pyramid at GIZA which sets at the 30th Parallel, almost exactly the Center of the Earth on a flat map with Cairo in the center. Mr. Heron believes that The New Earth will descend after the Apocolypse, and will be in the shape of a Pyramid; this will be the New City of Jerusalem, as forecast in Revelation.
-----------------------------
Author/Regressionist DOLORES CANNON (USA) spoke about current Clients who are no longer regressing into Past Lives; rather, they are explaining why they are here in the World - now - and giving detailed information about the shifting of vibrations and frequencies we are undergoing as we move into a New Earth. Some of her Clients have no Karma because this is their first life on Earth, and they are here strictly to assist with raising the vibrations of the rest of us, so not as many of us will be “Left Behind” when the tumultuous earth changes become more pronounced.
Dr. RICHARD SAUDER (USA) introduced many Congress attendees to the strangest parts of the American Space Program - where the shock of a diaper-clad astronaut who drove halfway across our country to confront a rival - PALE in comparison to the alternative Truths... such as, an ALTERNATIVE Space Program, so cleverly hidden behind the carefully edited news releases over the past 45 years, and how the World and WE Americans have been duped and defrauded - monetarily as well as morally. There seems indeed to be two separate programs: the NASA approved-for-release program, and the private program wherein we have already acquired the technology to go to other planets - safely - yet we can’t be enlightened - because our enemies might learn about the alien technology we’ve been utilizing, and want it for themselves. Therefore, we must continue to put expendable astronaut lives at risk to maintain the anonymity of our Black Ops projects.
Journalist JIM MARRS is always entertaining - whether he’s discussing the conspiracy theories about the 9-11 tragedy, or providing us with tidbits about the forthcoming Great American Round-up (of those who do NOT agree with implemented governmental policies that continue to erode our Civil Rights and guarantee our personal privacy) - Jim always comes through with tremendous wit and a great amount of humor.
Author SESH HERI (Japan) - to be added
Natural Law Expert, RALPH RING, presented one of the most indepth, enlightening lectures of the week. I took eight full pages of notes during his talk - something I rarely ever do!
He grew up in Paradise, CA and served the U.S. Military in a heavy duty artillary group in Korea. Although he could not get financing to become the engineer he’d originally hoped, upon discharge, he has been involved with some of the most innovative technologies of our time.
He learned, early on, that our government only pretends to be interested in developing Earth-friendly energy. Our Leaders are so short-sighted, they believe such activities as mining, tree-cutting, building roads, erecting telephone and electricity poles, making and stringing cable, and earning large profits are far more important for employment opportunities and corporations, than allowing those who have already developed proven methods for environmentally safe FREE-ENERGY (i.e., Tesla’s theories, plus many organizations with which Mr. Ring has been involved throughout the past 50 years) to go forward , and make these technologies available to humanity.
Ralph spoke at length about building and being one of 3 co-pilots to fly a highly polished aluminum OTC-X1 (saucer-shaped) craft from an Apple Valley Laboratory to a location 10 miles away - and back - in 5 seconds of our linear time, and 15 minutes of experienced time for those on board. The forty-five ft. craft was powered by laser light shining up through a round quartz crystal in the center. As the light spectrum colors of the crystal changed from an infinite number of shades of violet to aquamarine, the craft moved with no physical sensation of motion to the three co-pilots. He likens this to inter-dimensional travel, because each dimension has a different resonant density.
For those of you who are interested in reading about the studies in which Ralph participated, and who might wish to participate in an on-going consciousness group of like-minded individuals, please contact Ralph Ring at: [email protected].
-------------------------------

Researchers TED LOMAN & WENDELLE STEVENS - to be added
--------------------------------
Researcher JUNICHI YAOI (Japan) - to be added
Author LLOYD PYE has been shepherding the myterious Starchild Skull since 1999. For those of you unfamiliar with this interesting saga,
please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Pye, and http://www.starchildproject.com/ to catch up.

Lloyd has finally proven that the skull of the child and the long-deceased woman’s skull found in a cave with it are in no way blood related.
While at this point in our present DNA capabilities, we cannot ascertain that the child’s skull has nuclear DNA that is NOT consistent with known DNA from a human father, Lloyd explained how non-debunkers suspect that the skull was not malformed due to known diseases, cradle-boarding, and other human-introduced techniques. When the scientific community “catches up” with more complete knowledge and testing abilities, we will know for sure that the unusual skull is only half human.
UFO Researcher, WENDELLE STEVENS, played a most interesting channeling session for us, made by the late Richard Miller during sessions in Victorville, CA over a period of two years. You might not think that listening to a channel can be riveting; for myself, this is a total surprise! We were taken on a non-stop tour of the Galaxy with an absolutely flawless, unbroken dialog. Whereas most speakers occasionally pause and interject “uhms” and other language breaks into the dialog, in THIS channel we were treated to an absolutely flawless experience ... something I grant you I’ve never heard any other speaker accomplish.
The Alien Hunter DERREL SIMS - to be added
Abductee/Contactee and author JIM SPARKS, spoke of his interaction with highly intelligent beings since 1988. His clear memories of technology that uses multiple dimensions, and shared information about humanity’s importance to alien beings is positive reinforcement for those of us who have had similar experiences, and will hopefully help bridge the gap between those of us who have unpleasant memories, and help us realize that it is our perceptions (as well as the race by which we’ve been contacted) that makes all the difference.
The primary focus of Jim’s talk was to make us realize how important Earth is to Them and to us ... and how we as a species has a definitive role yet to be played in the future of the Universe.
----------------------------------
Photojournalist PAOLA HARRIS, discussed three contact cases in Italy that demonstrate the need for defined protocols for interactions between Humans and those beings who are not. Contact is not just an opportunity for us to communicate with other beings - it’s an opportunity for us to communicate intergalactically and interdimensionally.
MICHAEL SALLA, Ph.D. - to be added
Natural Psychic SEAN DAVID MORTON is also a Remote Viewer, Intuitive Consultant, Investigative Reporter, and an award winning director/screenwriter/film & television producer. He always speaks with humor, positive awareness, and is enjoyable to hear. However, I must tell you that when he switches from talking about coming Earth Changes to Futures Investments, something in my head clicks off - except to his wit and personality.
----------------------------------
American Media Rep for BILLY MEIER Contacts, MICHAEL HORN - to be added
---------------------------------
Author PAUL STONEHILL - to be added
JAIME MAUSSAN & SANTIAGO YTURRIA GARZA (Mexico) - to be added
Dr. DAVID JACOBS - Assoc. Professor of History at Temple University - to be added
Researcher RICHARD DOLAN, MA in History from the University of Rochester/BA from Alfred University - to be added

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 03-21-2007 06:31 PM

Thank you for your post, Barbie! Most of the posts on The Fantastic Forum, regardless of the topic, turn out to be merely reactive blather of not a very high order. Your post was actually worth reading beause it actually told me something! I look forward to those parts of the post which you hope to add later on. They should be most interesting to read.

But we who keep our fingers on the pulse of the UFO community fail to understand just how far away from the center we are in the United States of Amnesia (to use Gore Vidal's phrase). The other day I was talking to somebody about Government regulations and how convoluted and even crazy they are. And in the course of the conversation, I noted that The Code of Federal Regulations once stated (but no longer) that one could go to jail and pay a fine for interacting with a UFO. Many of you have are au courant with UFO matters know exactly what passage I am talking about, but the guy with whom I spoke thought that I was making some bizarre joke. Fortunately, I realized that he had no contact with a world that I know so well so I just dropped the matter, and the conversation passed on to other things. But this tiny incident reminded me that most people don't have the slightest idea of what a UFO Congress might be and just how shattering of our everyday conceptions its information is. And that made me feel real funny, I can tell you...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-21-2007 07:23 PM

Thank you Barb for the info on this years conference, I know you let me know of Teri's passing earlier and you know that I knew Bob Brown quite well and met Teri many years ago when they lived in Walnut Creek, Ca and had their first EBE showings in a theater in Oakland, Ca., may she rest in peace. Looking forward to more information.

Barbie
Pirate

Post by Barbie » 03-21-2007 09:00 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Looking forward to more information.

Don't be holding your breaths, my forum friends. Several DVDs have SERIOUS flaws, and while I will post on the remainder of good ones, the IUFOC tends to be s-l-o-w in getting replacements shipped out and filling orders for new ones. I have always figured that was because the entire behind-the-curtain-crew are SO-O-O exhausted after hosting the event and schlepping all the stuff from Colorado to Laughlin and back, they have to regroup and regain their balances. Sadly, THIS year they will also have to cope with the loss of a normally unshakeable Energy. Bob may be the most familiar face, and primary decision-maker, but Teri (rest in Peace, my friend - the kids and Dad did GO-O-O-O-D!) was the driven Mother-of-all Congresses, and will be sorely missed for years to come.

Pennylane005
Pirate

Post by Pennylane005 » 03-22-2007 01:14 AM

Hi Barbie,

Wow! Thanks for sharing your experience. I am sorry to learn of Teri's passing. She is much loved and revered, not to mention too young for such a fate.

It must be totally awsome to participate in such an intense gathering of people and information. Lots of C2C regulars as well as some new voices. What a rush!

Ralph Ring sounds particularly fascinating. Apparently he built this saucer-shaped craft with the assistance of a man who was a protégé of Tesla? Would love to hear Mr Ring interviewed by Art Bell.

Thanks again, Barbie. Listening to recording of presentations is never as interesting as hearing about it first hand from somebody who was actually there!

Pennylane

Barbie
Pirate

Post by Barbie » 03-24-2007 08:44 PM

Here are two more speaker summaries. And these will be the last until I get some of the DVDs back from the Congress in Colorado. I shipped the problem ones out today, and hope they will exchange them ASAP

----------------------------
----------------------------
Author SESH HERI has written two books: WONDER OF THE WORLDS, and
THE HANDPRINT OF ATLAS. The first is now available; the second will be published by the same company, Adventures Unlimited Press. sometime next year.
Sesh Heri is an interesting speaker. He became an abductee at the age of 6, and does NOT consider aliens to be “kindred” to any of us. He believes the contact between humans and non-humans is in no way intended for our benefit, and when we DO benefit, it’s just an unintended side-affect of their curious tamperings.
His first novel, WONDER OF THE WORLDS, is something I fully intend to purchase. It’s a fictional storyline based upon known historical facts.
It places Nikola Tesla, Mark Twain, Joseph Jefferson, Grover Cleveland and reporters Amy Leslie and George Ade all in Chicago together at the time of the Chicago Worlds Fair, 1893. (If you're familiar with the term "6 degrees of sparation" - how about THREE degrees? And how about this ... all these people really DID know each other? Hmmm...)
He outlined this intricate labyrinth of fact and fiction in such a way ... I can’t help myself! I MUST buy this and read it. It's almost as though he's tapped into a true story that's been deleted from history by the Lords of Power, and one or all of these characters are telling the tale from beyond the graves.
The other novel, to be published soon, THE HANDPRINT OF ATLAS, is based on scientific research data which suggests that Lake Victoria in Africa was deliberately created by non-terran beings, to re-set the rotational axis of the earth. If I enjoy his first novel as much as I suspect, then I’ll have to purchase the 2nd one, just to see how his research explains the teasers he put forth at the conference about the 2nd book.
JAIME MAUSSAN & SANTIAGO YTURRIA GARZA (Mexico) never dissapoint anyone with their elaborate and gripping footage of UFOs from around the world. I’ve watched this video THREE TIMES, now... and I’m still at a loss for words to describe some of the footage.
Perhaps the most relevant-to-our-time information they brought forth at this 2007 Congress is ... our favorite female "astro-nut" (you know the one!) may NOT be to blame for her unwise actions and poor judgements.
Santiago showed live-footage he downloaded from her last Space Station visit, which clearly shows the shuttle and the Space Station were under close scrutiny by non-human, intelligent beings.
The NASA cameras recorded footage of what might have been considered an "invasion" to some of the Astronauts - in particular, anyone who has never seen anomalies close-up and personal before. Some aboard the Space Station were clearly baffled (and obviously frightened) by the appearances of the entities; Nowak even requested to be allowed to evacuate the mission early ... a request which was summarily denied.
Upon return to earth, Lisa Nowak collapsed not once - but twice - when she attempted to give a press conference; the second time she totally fainted and was rushed to a local hospital for evaluation.
Jaime and Santiago believe her subsequent bizarre behavior is, at the very least, a form of Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder ... and may also be due to "abduction" of herself and one or more of the others at the Space Station. The NASA footage is dramatic, and certainly tends to lend credibility to their hypothesis.
Add to this, outrageous video footage of a horse suspended above a city in Italy, and the affects of musical sounds on salt/sand sprinkled on a board - the granules form mathematical shapes which are similar to but not the same as Crop Circles - and you have a MUST WATCH video that will tweak your sense of reality. I kid you NOT!
There are so many subjects covered in this presentation, I guarantee you ... there is something amazing for everyone.
--------------------------

Return to “Global”