Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Wisconsin Business First in US to Microchip Employees

Post by kbot » 07-24-2017 11:05 AM

Not feeling good about this...........

Wisconsin Company to Implant Microchips In Employees

July 24, 2017 10:06 AM

A Wisconsin company is about to become the first in the U.S. to offer microchip implants to its employees.

Yes, you read that right. Microchip implants.

"It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it," Three Square Market Chief Executive Officer Todd Westby said.

The company designs software for break room markets that are commonly found in office complexes.

Just as people are able to purchase items at the market using phones, Westby wants to do the same thing using a microchip implanted inside a person's hand.

"We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

Along with purchasing market kiosk items, employees will be albe to use the chip to get into the front door and log onto their computers.

Each chip costs $300 and the company is picking up the tab. They're implanted between a person's thumb and forefinger. Westby added the data is both encrypted and secure.

"There's no GPS tracking at all," he said.

No one who works at Three Square Market is required to get the chip implant.

http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company- ... t/4549459/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Wisconsin Business First in US to Microchip Employees

Post by Riddick » 07-24-2017 03:02 PM

Talk about chips! What a complete load of bovine excrement. A sad state of affairs.

Smell the dairy air? That's Wisconsin 4 ya!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-25-2017 10:04 AM

What! Me worry? :lol: I would not want the cut between my fingers or the freebie!

kbot, some company in Massachusetts might be next. Like your hospital! Don't volunteer kobt! :wink:

"Inevitable", yeah right :!:

"Smell the dairy air!" That's a good one Riddick, very good! :lol: I've hauled my share of that same air and scooped out their many corn, clover, alfalfa and lush green grass gifts on the weekends! :hourglass :cow:

MK II :mrgreen:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-25-2017 10:50 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 07-25-2017 10:04 AM
kbot, some company in Massachusetts might be next. Like your hospital! Don't volunteer kobt! :wink:
Wouldn't surprise me. We had some information about some new patient ID software that we might be using which would require patient fingerprints in order to verify that the patient we're working on is REALLY the correct patient. I'd mentioned that this wouldn't go over very well, but it seems that we may be going with it for now at least.

More to come I'm sure.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “National”