When is a Hate Crime Not a "Hate Crime"?

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

When is a Hate Crime Not a "Hate Crime"?

Post by kbot » 01-05-2017 12:12 PM

Why, when it occurs in Chicago, of course!!!!!!!!!

Chicago Police Hesitant To Call Videotaped Torture Of White Man A Hate Crime

Chicago law enforcement officials were reluctant to call the videotaped torture of a white man by black assailants a hate crime Wednesday night — even though the suspects repeatedly said “**** white people” as they attacked their victim.

Video emerged Wednesday of an unidentified white man — bound and gagged — being beaten, cut and berated by four African-Americans. One assailant yelled “**** Donald Trump! **** white people!” as he kicked the man. Another video showed the suspects forcing the white male to drink toilet water as they laugh hysterically.

However, during a Wednesday press conference, police officials refused to speculate on a possible racial motive.

When asked by a reporter why the suspects made anti-white and anti-Trump comments and whether that justifies investigating the horrifying incident as a hate crime, Chicago Police Department Commander Kevin Duffin said, “Kids make stupid decisions — I shouldn’t call them kids, they’re legally adults. But they’re young adults and they make stupid decisions.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/chica ... ate-crime/

Imagine if the roles were reversed......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: When is a Hate Crime Not a "Hate Crime"?

Post by Doka » 01-05-2017 12:23 PM

Chicago can't seem to figure out what's wrong with themselves, under the great leadership of the Rham?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-05-2017 12:34 PM

I guess that this is just the perfect example of the result that decade's-worth of free-reign ultra-Liberal policies in action can lead to. The level of stupidity is astounding from the individuals who committed this act on a defenseless disabled person, to the people on CNN who are actually defending them "No, no hate crime here.....", to the fumbling police in Chicago "This is more of a stupid teenage thing....."

And, WHERE IS THE JUSTICE DEPT??????

Doesn't a disabled person have ANY rights in this????

Forget for a moment that this person is white attacked by blacks - this was a disabled guy attacked, period. That in itself is a hate crime. But the Chicago community and the federal justice dept are contorting themselves so much to be extremely politically correct at all costs that they'd throw a defenseless disabled person to the PC wolves - just don't criticize.

This administration can't go fast enough, far enough they me me sick!!!!!! If the roles were reversed they'd have had at least three press conferences now and be threatening to call the UN. Colleges would be lining up protests and the buses would be loading up across the country.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-05-2017 01:36 PM

Lot's of deluded , guilty folks out there and the worst are the white folks that jump on the self-hatred train.

Yesterday I was listening to a local talk show, and this lady called in totally up-set over all the hate and harassment she was getting, for the crime of offering a class on making "dream catchers" you know the hoop and string thingys.

It turns out there is group organized in 2009, by white based "Community Organizers" , very well funded, (sound familiar). Turning Deluded, Guilty White Folks into the KKK, of setting things right. And it is growing by leaps and bounds!

Her crime, she is not Indian, therefore NOT allowed to make "Dream Catchers". Of course she is silly enough to post her intent and probably to get more people to her class , on Face Book. So all you artsy craft people out there, enjoy your hobbies, but for gods sake don't tell any one!

Also this group is always seen with the BLM Militants. Ahhhh sweet stupidity, and no cure. ::p
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-05-2017 01:44 PM

I hear ya loud and clear Kbot. It's not nice to be on the wrong side of Karma, but many will not find out until it is too late ,for those poor souls.
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-05-2017 01:54 PM

Doka wrote:Lot's of deluded , guilty folks out there and the worst are the white folks that jump on the self-hatred train.

Yesterday I was listening to a local talk show, and this lady called in totally up-set over all the hate and harassment she was getting, for the crime of offering a class on making "dream catchers" you know the hoop and string thingys.

It turns out there is group organized in 2009, by white based "Community Organizers" , very well funded, (sound familiar). Turning Deluded, Guilty White Folks into the KKK, of setting things right. And it is growing by leaps and bounds!

Her crime, she is not Indian, therefore NOT allowed to make "Dream Catchers". Of course she is silly enough to post her intent and probably to get more people to her class , on Face Book. So all you artsy craft people out there, enjoy your hobbies, but for gods sake don't tell any one!

Also this group is always seen with the BLM Militants. Ahhhh sweet stupidity, and no cure. ::p
I've picked-up a few dream catchers over the years at the local pow wows. Even then you have to be careful as you can find stuff with Made in China being sold.......

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-05-2017 01:54 PM

Doka wrote:I hear ya loud and clear Kbot. It's not nice to be on the wrong side of Karma, but many will not find out until it is too late ,for those poor souls.
Sometimes I think that I'm just getting too old.........

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-05-2017 02:36 PM

kbot wrote:
Doka wrote:Lot's of deluded , guilty folks out there and the worst are the white folks that jump on the self-hatred train.

I've picked-up a few dream catchers over the years at the local pow wows. Even then you have to be careful as you can find stuff with Made in China being sold.......
---------------------

I have several, a couple given to me by Native Americans, the others are made in China, hard pressed to tell the difference. I also know Indians that by them buy Chinese ones by the gross and stick a feather or bead on them and sell them like hot cakes, better profit margin :D
KARMA RULES

Return to “National”