Why are people being Feral

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: Why are people being Feral

Post by voguy » 07-22-2016 04:37 PM

Sent to me by a friend in Germany this afternoon. His post said;

"What a difference a year makes. We welcomed them with compassion. Now they kill us for joy."

If you didn't hear, there was slaughter in Germany again, this time in Munich at a shopping center.
Germany.jpg
Germany.jpg (203.16 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-23-2016 08:56 AM

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-23-2016 10:39 AM

Not too long ago...
Detroit.jpg
Detroit.jpg (103.41 KiB) Viewed 2953 times
Stolen from the web site Motor City Radio Flashbacks. More pictures at site toward the bottom.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-23-2016 04:08 PM

Munich Shooter Was ‘Obsessed With Shooting Rampages’

Authorities in Munich say the man who allegedly killed nine people in a mall shooting spree on Friday was “obsessed with shooting rampages” and had tricked people into visiting the mall using Facebook. Police and prosecutors held a press conference on Saturday to reveal some disturbing details about the suspect, identified as an 18-year-old German-Iranian from Munich. The suspect was found dead after the attack, having apparently killed himself. Police say he had hacked a young woman’s Facebook account and sent out messages urging people to come to the mall for a giveaway, apparently in the hopes of getting more victims. The shooter had acted alone and had no links to the Islamic State or other terror groups, police said. A day of mourning has been declared in the city and all public festivals planned for the weekend canceled.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl

ISIS is a twisted excuse for mentally ill people to lash out.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-25-2016 09:18 PM

15 Killed in Knife Attack on Handicapped Center in Japan

At least 15 people are dead following a knife attack on a center for people with disabilities in Japan. At least 45 other people were injured in the half-hour long killing spree at the Tsukui Yamayuri-en center in Sagamihara, just outside of Tokyo. NHK, Japan's national broadcaster reported the suspect broke into the facility around 2:30 a.m. and turned himself into police around 3 a.m. The 26-year-old man is said to have confessed and told police he used to work at the facility. NHK reports that the man broke into the building through a window, shouting "All the handicapped should disappear!”
Tuesday's attack is the deadliest act of mass murder in Japan since the end of World War II, exceeding the death toll of the 1995 Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway that killed 12 people.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl

The other day I was listening to a psychiatric nurse being interviewed on CBC Radio. I don't remember her name but she is a 103 years old. She said that the world has turned its back on the mentally ill. She recalled that in her time, these violent attacks just didn't happen. They didn't happen in my younger years either. Certainly not at the rate they happen now. But we had mental health facilities in those days.

If we are wondering why all these attacks are occurring, it's because we no longer have facilities to take care of people. They started shutting them down in the 70's. In the days when we did have them, some people stayed in these facilities for many years and sometimes for life as there was no cure and little medication to help them. There is medication now, but we have to trust that the patient will use it consistently and often they do not. As we well know, many end up on the street trying to survive and turn to drugs to self medicate. And the odd one turns violent and innocent people lose their lives because our Government's don't feel there is a need for mental health care anymore.

Government funded counsellor services just don't cut it for certain types of mental illness and it's akin to covering an amputated limb with a band aid. Why have we gone backwards? The neglect and exploitation of all people has become overwhelming in so many ways.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-25-2016 11:22 PM

Ottawa man critically injured during arrest has died
Family said Abdirahman Abdi, 37, had 'mental health issues'

A Somali-Canadian Ottawa man with mental health issues who was taken to hospital in critical condition on Sunday after police tried to arrest him has died from his injuries, his family said Monday.

Abdi's brother Abdirizaq Abdi told CBC News on Sunday that he was on the eighth floor of his building when a neighbour yelled that police were arresting his brother Abdirahman.

"I heard the screaming, and then I come out and I see my brother lying down, police hitting so badly. Like, I've never seen something like that in my life," Abdi said.

"All of them, they were on top of him. He was under [them] ... they were hitting like [he was] an enemy. I've never seen something like that."

Nimao Ali witnessed the incident and said she thought it should have been handled differently.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/si ... -1.3694114

These cops have the training to subdue people without causing serious harm. They beat this man to death and they will probably get away with it.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-26-2016 04:34 PM

Beheading of a priest.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-26-2016 06:40 PM

voguy wrote:Beheading of a priest.
There's no evidence yet ISIS directed the attack, although alleged assailant Adel Kermiche was arrested trying to go to Syria and was put under judicial supervision.

A police official and people who know Kermiche's family provided the name to The Associated Press.

Family friend Jonathan Sacarabany says Kermiche grew up in a housing project in the small northwestern town where Tuesday's killing took place.

One had three knives and a fake explosives belt; the other carried a kitchen timer wrapped in aluminum foil and had fake explosives in his backpack, Molins said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/france-hos ... -1.3695017

Fake explosives? If this was directed by ISIS those explosives would not have been fake. This is probably another ISIS wannabe case by 2 very disturbed teenagers born and raise in France.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-26-2016 07:46 PM

Raggedyann wrote:
There's no evidence yet ISIS directed the attack, although alleged assailant Adel Kermiche was arrested trying to go to Syria and was put under judicial supervision.
Better check. ABC and CBS reported ISIS involvement.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-26-2016 08:24 PM

voguy wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:
Better check. ABC and CBS reported ISIS involvement.
ISIS always claims responsibility whether they had anything to with it or not. And these young people are always trying to get to Syria. In their sick twisted heads they envision themselves as mighty warriors.

I'll give you one thing VO. Every time a deranged person attacks innocent people in the name of ISIS, the ISIS bastards win.

Leaders have no clue how the stop this horror but fear mongering is not the answer. We lose more of our freedoms. It's a win win. One for the Govs and one for ISIS.

Return to “National”