National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Why are people being Feral

Post by voguy » 07-10-2016 09:03 AM

Reposted.jpg
Reposted.jpg (44.92 KiB) Viewed 5155 times
Here's a good comment posted on social media....

Linda Burdick
July 8 near Merced, CA

[Reposted]... "It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, cell phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colors, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many, the majority, of law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect... for themselves, for you as a parent, for their teachers, for police officers. Police officers do not make the laws, they merely enforce them. If you don't like the law, be proactive in the political process. The police officer doesn't have, or want, the role of judge and jury.

If you get a speeding ticket... were you speeding? Don't blame the cop if you broke the law. Go to court, pay the fine, don't do it again.

It's easy to judge, it's harder to look within oneself and see what your role should be as a citizen, as a responsible person seeing both sides of the issue.

All lives matter, Blue lives matter, too!"

(Please note that I reposted this, I didn't write it, but it says what feel in my heart and soul, no one had accredited who did write it, I saw it on a comment, and they said the same "reposted", I added this pic of that vile and rude person shoving her phone in the officer's face, as it fit perfectly...)

— with Linda Gail Burdick.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Re: Why are people being Feral

Post by Doka » 07-10-2016 04:17 PM

Excellent article. I would say that according to Karma, there is about to be a huge influx of animals, wild animals, with human souls. That is scary!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-12-2016 10:07 AM

voguy wrote:When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up!
[hypothetical]
  • Police: "Sir, exit your home & get in the armored transport. You are being evacuated to a location within the perimeter of "the green zone" outside of town. It's for your own safety. We have an "active shooter" in the area. Do it now. We are transporting your wife and children there at this time.
[/ hypothetical]

Where do you draw the line? So, the new take home message in the Land of the Free/Home of the Brave is this: comply or be killed.

If you think the hypothetical above can not happen in the US ... just a reminder ... it already has. Boston Marathon. Armored units and foot platoons patrolling neighborhoods using loud speakers to command that all citizens "shelter in place" until given permission to come outside. This was welcomed with open arms, and in fact people called these patrols "heroic". True story.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-12-2016 01:44 PM

SquidInk wrote:
voguy wrote:When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up!
[hypothetical]
  • Police: "Sir, exit your home & get in the armored transport. You are being evacuated to a location within the perimeter of "the green zone" outside of town. It's for your own safety. We have an "active shooter" in the area. Do it now. We are transporting your wife and children there at this time.
[/ hypothetical]

Where do you draw the line? So, the new take home message in the Land of the Free/Home of the Brave is this: comply or be killed.

If you think the hypothetical above can not happen in the US ... just a reminder ... it already has. Boston Marathon. Armored units and foot platoons patrolling neighborhoods using loud speakers to command that all citizens "shelter in place" until given permission to come outside. This was welcomed with open arms, and in fact people called these patrols "heroic". True story.

Basically we have never been in the" land of the free" we have always had some sort of laws to follow , trying to live in some sort of civilized society, not always successful, but we struggled on. Other wise we experience "Anarchy" like we are having now, I personally don't like this way either. But, no body asked me what I thought should be done, damn!

In my mind it is a personal decision to suddenly decide "I ain't doing what-ever" so I will have chosen "suicide by cop" I've decided to rebel at that moment and suffer the consequences . Would that be called bravery or stupidity ? How is the family that loved me to know the difference?

The particular incident you speak of could have just as well have had an alternate ending, little Johnny runs out of the house and killed dead in the "crossfire", I don't see that as a good plan either. Hypothetically speaking.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-12-2016 02:29 PM

Police Camera Footage Will No Longer Be Made Public In North Carolina

North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory (R) signed a bill into law on Monday that makes police dashboard camera and body camera footage exempt from the public record.

House Bill 972 does make such video accessible to people who can be seen or heard in it, along with their personal representatives ― but they must file a request to obtain the footage. If the request is denied, the petitioners must go before the state’s superior court. Requests can be denied to protect a person’s safety or reputation, or if the recording is part of an active investigation.

Current state law establishes that dashcam footage is in the public record, and it doesn’t address body camera footage. But police departments usually consider body camera footage to be part of an officer’s personnel file and thus private. The new law will make body camera footage accessible under the same stringent new conditions that dashcam footage will be.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nor ... a?section=

Of course they know it will cost a family lots of money to go through the courts to have police footage legally released to the public. If they aren't trying to hide things, why do this? Then they wonder why "feral" people are protesting. Actually, they don't wonder, they don't give a damn so long as the truth is hidden.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-12-2016 03:39 PM

One reason could be people who have gone Feral see something posted on social media, smell blood, doesn't matter whos blood, they go nuts. This way at least the vidios can be annilyized before released, the crazy "Feral" people don't appear to care about the"Truth" either, but , there ya go , for every action there is a re-action.
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-12-2016 04:06 PM

The bill the gov signed will be challenged by both sides. That's in the works. Simpler solution, avoid North Carolina all together.

Footage from cameras owned/operated by public officials should be accessible due to a ruling years ago from security cameras in which a crime was caught. State ruled it was theirs. Courts overruled the state and said they had to turn over copies else face contempt charges. They complied.

Not only are citizens becoming idiots, but government officials are too. But I think in government it's a higher ratio because they can't get a job in private business.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-12-2016 04:19 PM

Doka wrote:One reason could be people who have gone Feral see something posted on social media, smell blood, doesn't matter whos blood, they go nuts. This way at least the vidios can be annilyized before released, the crazy "Feral" people don't appear to care about the"Truth" either, but , there ya go , for every action there is a re-action.
That's the problem they won't be released to the public after they are analysed, feral people will have to take their word the killing was justified.

It's interesting that the very people who are outraged that the Government is taking away their freedoms and liberties are the very same people that agree with taking away the freedoms and liberties of so called "feral people".
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-12-2016 05:14 PM

Hard to say what will happen either way, it is being built into a lose - lose situation.

This video was taken yesterday in Portland Oregon.

Caught on Video=> Black Lives Matter Leader Calls for Running Over, Shooting Police

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07 ... ng-police/

The President has not said One word to slow down the BLM group, to stop BLM from calling for the deaths of the police.

The President goes to the Dallas memorial for 5 cops, he lapses into jim crow and slavery, racism , what the heck is the matter with Barry?

I DON'T GET IT? Now The Black Lives Matter group have gone world wide, Sorry, I have to call them Terrorists
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-12-2016 06:10 PM

Sometime people make the wrong choices in life. Case in point, what the chief said....
DallasPDChief.jpg
DallasPDChief.jpg (74.08 KiB) Viewed 5098 times
Locally the civil service boards have tried to hire minorities. They've gone to the churches and centers, pleading for people to take the jobs. Three equal factors keep those jobs from being filled.
1) Minorities don't apply even after saying they will apply.
2) 30% could not pass drug tests, and were 'dirty" when tested.
3) Some said they don't need a job, (which pays as much as $21 p/hr with benefits), as they have other methods of getting money.

It's a social problem, one of the mind and spirit. Not a BLM problem.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-12-2016 06:31 PM

T_StarTrek.jpg
T_StarTrek.jpg (36.96 KiB) Viewed 5095 times

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-12-2016 08:58 PM

Doka wrote:Hard to say what will happen either way, it is being built into a lose - lose situation.

This video was taken yesterday in Portland Oregon.

Caught on Video=> Black Lives Matter Leader Calls for Running Over, Shooting Police

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07 ... ng-police/

The President has not said One word to slow down the BLM group, to stop BLM from calling for the deaths of the police.

The President goes to the Dallas memorial for 5 cops, he lapses into jim crow and slavery, racism , what the heck is the matter with Barry?

I DON'T GET IT? Now The Black Lives Matter group have gone world wide, Sorry, I have to call them Terrorists
Obama very much defended the cops. He also understands BLM. Obama will not invalidate BLM because peaceful protests for any reason are an American right. The protest in Dallas and everywhere else that night were peaceful except for one deranged man. I have heard Obama call for non violence after many violent protests. This was a different scenario and he responded wisely and accordingly IMO.

Transcript excerpt:
OBAMA: When the bullets started flying, the men and women of the Dallas police, they did not flinch and they did not react recklessly. They showed incredible restraint. Helped in some cases by protesters, they evacuated the injured, isolated the shooter, saved more lives than we will ever know.
(APPLAUSE)
We mourn fewer people today because of your brave actions.
(APPLAUSE)
“Everyone was helping each other,” one witness said. And it wasn’t about black or white. Everyone was picking each other up and moving them away.
See, that’s the America I know. The police helped Shetamia Taylor as she was shot trying to shield her four sons. She said she wanted her boys to join her to protest the incidents of black men being killed.
She also said to the Dallas P.D., thank you for being heroes. And today, her 12-year-old son wants to be a cop when he grows up. That’s the America I know.
(APPLAUSE)
In the aftermath of the shooting, we’ve seen Mayor Rawlings and Chief Brown, a white man and a black man with different backgrounds, working not just to restore order and support a shaken city, a shaken department, but working together to unify a city with strength and grace and wisdom.
(APPLAUSE)
And in the process, we’ve been reminded that the Dallas Police Department has been at the forefront of improving relations between police and the community.
(APPLAUSE)
The murder rate here has fallen. Complaints of excessive force have been cut by 64 percent. The Dallas Police Department has been doing it the right way.
(APPLAUSE) And so, Mayor Rawlings and Chief Brown, on behalf of the American people, thank you for your steady leadership. Thank you for your powerful example.
We know that the overwhelming majority of police officers do an incredibly hard and dangerous job fairly and professional. They are deserving of our respect and not our scorn
(APPLAUSE)

Doka - you must have missed this part:

When anyone, no matter how good their intentions may be, paints all police as biased, or bigoted, we undermine those officers that we depend on for our safety. And as for those who use rhetoric suggesting harm to police, even if they don’t act on it themselves, well, they not only make the jobs of police officers even more dangerous, but they do a disservice to the very cause of justice that they claim to promote.

We know that the overwhelming majority of police officers do an incredibly hard and dangerous job fairly and professional. They are deserving of our respect and not our scorn
Last edited by Raggedyann on 07-12-2016 09:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-12-2016 09:14 PM

President Obama spoke Tuesday afternoon at a Dallas vigil for the five police officers slain by a sniper last week, calling for unity among all Americans and a resistance to using violence as means to achieving justice.

The president praised police forces across the United States, noting that society “depends on the rule of law” and that “the maintenance of that law is a hard and daily labor.” Additionally, he said, “We know there is evil in this world. That’s why we need police departments.”
Obama also admonished the actions of militant black activist Micah Johnson as “an act not just of demented violence but of racial hatred.” However, he added, we cannot allow the “despicable” acts of violence to force us to "simply turn away those in peaceful protests as troublemakers or paranoid.”

“We know that bias remains,” Obama said in remarks following his predecessor George W. Bush’s. “We have all seen this bigotry in our own lives at some point.” He called upon police forces to follow the lead of Dallas in “doing it the right way” by reducing the use of excessive force and seeing an overall decline in the murder rate. “None of of us are entirely innocent,” he said of racial bias. “No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments.”
The president also made frequent mention of his role as "consoler-in-chief," and called upon Americans to unite, across racial divides, in “the pursuit of reconciliation.” He suggested detractors of Black Lives Matter should surely be able to hear the pain of the families of police-shooting victims like Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. “In this audience I see what's possible when we realize we are one American family,” he said, “all deserving of equal treatment.”

President Obama spoke Tuesday afternoon at a Dallas vigil for the five police officers slain by a sniper last week, calling for unity among all Americans and a resistance to using violence as means to achieving justice.

The president praised police forces across the United States, noting that society “depends on the rule of law” and that “the maintenance of that law is a hard and daily labor.” Additionally, he said, “We know there is evil in this world. That’s why we need police departments.”
Obama also admonished the actions of militant black activist Micah Johnson as “an act not just of demented violence but of racial hatred.” However, he added, we cannot allow the “despicable” acts of violence to force us to "simply turn away those in peaceful protests as troublemakers or paranoid.”

“We know that bias remains,” Obama said in remarks following his predecessor George W. Bush’s. “We have all seen this bigotry in our own lives at some point.” He called upon police forces to follow the lead of Dallas in “doing it the right way” by reducing the use of excessive force and seeing an overall decline in the murder rate. “None of of us are entirely innocent,” he said of racial bias. “No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments.”

The president also made frequent mention of his role as "consoler-in-chief," and called upon Americans to unite, across racial divides, in “the pursuit of reconciliation.” He suggested detractors of Black Lives Matter should surely be able to hear the pain of the families of police-shooting victims like Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. “In this audience I see what's possible when we realize we are one American family,” he said, “all deserving of equal treatment.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl

As Newt Gingrich put it: "Whites don't understand being Black in America."

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-13-2016 04:45 PM

LINK TO STORY

BREAKING: This Friday, Black Lives Matters Will Host VIOLENT PROTESTS To THESE 37 Cities! (Is Yours On The List?)
Kosar, Featured Contributor - July 13, 2016

This has been a tragic time for police officers after the senseless murders of cops in Dallas, Texas.

With Black Lives Matters encouraging violence and President Barack Obama’s anti-cop rhetoric, this is becoming an all-out war of criminals against law enforcement.

Now, protesters are planning a “collective day of rage” and it’s being promoted by Black Lives Matters supporters in the Anonymous hacker group.

On a YouTube channel, they announced, “Anonymous has declared a day of action in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement and the victims of Police Brutality as well as alongside the families of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile.”

While Anonymous claims these rallies will be “non violent,” the event is called “Day of Rage” and these rallies are very dangerous places to be near.

Here are the list of protests planned for this Friday, which could easily turn ugly as the arrests begin:

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)
Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)
Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)
Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)
Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)
Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)
Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)
Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)
Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)
Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)
Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)
Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)
Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)
Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)
Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)
Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)
Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)
Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)
Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-13-2016 04:49 PM

LINK TO SITE

Day of Rage Protests Are Scheduled for July 15th in These American Cities
By Daisy Luther, The Organic Prepper - July 12, 2016

There’s a war in America right now. Black vs. white. Citizen vs. police officer. Race grievances have become an industry, and business is booming.

The rage is boiling over across the nation. First, videos emerged that showed the graphic deaths of two black men at the hands of police, with what appears to be no reason. Protests erupted over these deaths, and then they became violent as one man shot 11 police officers and 2 citizens at a rally in Dallas, Texas, killing 5. That sparked a war on law enforcement officers and a nationwide spree of violence against cops. Some people are even more extreme, declaring open season on white people in general.

But it’s about to get even worse.

The hacktivist group Anonymous is now calling for nationwide Day of Rage protests on Friday, July 15th. The video below promotes the protests.(WARNING: There is some disturbing and graphic violence in this video.)

While I firmly believe that we are being distracted and manipulated so that we stop paying attention to the machinations and corruption of presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, the fact remains that being anywhere near these protests greatly increases the chance that you could become a victim of violence. When the mob mentality takes over, normally decent people can commit heinous acts.

Use this as a list of places NOT to be on Friday the 15th. While the video by Anonymous does specify non-violence and denounces the actions taken against police officers that were not involved in these deaths, with the tagline “Day of Rage” I think it’s safe to expect emotions to be running very high on both sides of the line. No matter how great your empathy might be for those who have unjustly lost their lives, these protests are not safe places to be.

See the previous post for locations and times.

I strongly feel it won’t end with people marching and chanting.

The safest crowd is one that you’re not in. All of these places have the strong potential to become battle zones. Stay home.

And if your home happens to be in or near one of these areas, be aware that your city could be under siege. Make plans to stay safe and hunker down with emergency food and purified water, or to go someplace safer.

Stay safe, friends.

Reprinted with permission from The Organic Prepper.

Return to “National”