Happy Canada Day I guess....

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

megman
Parrothead

Happy Canada Day I guess....

Post by megman » 07-01-2015 11:47 PM

I'm sure there will be a thread started for the 4th though.......
Still an Original Pirate since Aug 2000
Wanna ride the Zamboni?

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-02-2015 01:14 AM

Instead of a new thread for the 4th, I'm all for recycling one of the existing ones - Dunno doing it that way how much it'd save, if anything - Still, insomuch everything we do leaves a carbon footprint, every little bit left undone helps fight global warming donchaknow!!

At that rate, think of the amount of fireworks going off nationwide fouling the air with CO2 pollution. Absolutely criminal! We may as well be celebrating the end of everything! Want spectacle? Earth will become a fireball soon enough if we don't cut out all nonessential activities as well as pulling back on some of the essential ones, like breathing.

Americans should know with great freedom comes great responsibility. If being climate conscious to a fault ain't bein' patriotic, I don't know what is.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-02-2015 08:36 AM

Happy Canada Day. And also happy 4th, Independence Day. Next year we will have Dependence Day.

If you take a moment to look up, you will find climate change in the form of those cute little "grids and streaks" owning the weather is a great accomplishment, congrats! Of course they are spraying pure fresh oxygen and ground rose petals, I find it on my car every morning.It takes a lot of money to do this "kindness" for us, so we Will have to pay. Now I have to go feed the Easter Bunny and family, they are in exile. :coolhat:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-02-2015 09:09 AM

VIDEO: AMERICANS HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE CELEBRATING THE 4TH OF JULY

http://www.infowars.com/video-americans ... h-of-july/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-02-2015 11:43 AM

Doka wrote: VIDEO: AMERICANS HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE CELEBRATING THE 4TH OF JULY

http://www.infowars.com/video-americans ... h-of-july/

Sad, isn't it? Schools don't teach US History so much anymore. It's not PC to do that. BUT, we have to promote a Far Left agenda of non Judeo-Christian concepts and beliefs, Pro-Choice information (and all the various means to ensure that a kid can get an abortion on-demand, or free supply of birth control), and all the other baggage that the Far Left espouses.

But, to have someone actually know their own country's history? That's too much to ask......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 07-03-2015 11:05 AM

kbot - sadly so...

HAPPY FOURTH TO ALL AMERICANS!!

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 07-03-2015 01:27 PM

Doka, CK and Kbot,

Could not agree more.:(
A man's character is his fate

Riddick
Pirate

A VERY Ernest 4TH Of July Global Warming WARNING

Post by Riddick » 07-04-2015 08:54 AM

So mebbe they don't know much about history, but BOY HOWDY are there folks up on what's What NOW!...And not only do they know what it's really all about, they're completely AND totally Ernest in their thinking KnowhutImean? --

FULL STORY

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-04-2015 09:37 AM

We had the big "Fire Works" last night and lucky or unlucky to have that, because of no money thing So, Riddick, tonight is the night we destroy the world with ...........Fireworks......:huhsmile: Well it has been good knowing you all. I'm ready , these 102/106* days are getting to me.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-11-2015 02:09 AM

Doka wrote: Next year we will have Dependence Day.
Hey, why not? Here's just one example of the analyses that have already been done on the deleteriously deadly effects of fireworks on the climate - Read it and Weep.

It's only a matter of time, folks. On a roll with gay marriage and the Confederate flag, you can see The Politically Correct crowd have become powerful Political Correctors to boot. Dependence Day? Step by step, we're on our way to it -

The New Totalitarians are here, and you can depend on them to let you know what's what! For World Citizens to unite in the fight against climate change, any sort of activities or symbols reflecting national pride need to go -

Voluntarily, or by force, chief weapons being fear and surprise - The real beauty part of it all is NOBODY expects some sort of Global Inquisition!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-11-2015 07:47 AM

Is a mini ICE AGE on the way? Scientists warn the sun will 'go to sleep' in 2030 and could cause temperatures to plummet
New study claims to have cracked predicting solar cycles
Says that between 2030 and 2040 solar cycles will cancel each other out
Could lead to 'Maunder minimum' effect that saw River Thames freeze over
By MARK PRIGG FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:40 EST, 10 July 2015 | UPDATED: 15:42 EST, 10 July 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z3faOYFCqo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The monkey carnival is on, hurry, hurry take your pick! By fire or by ice?

:confused:
KARMA RULES

Return to “National”