PDD25 Repercussions??????

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

PDD25 Repercussions??????

Post by kbot » 12-16-2012 06:39 PM

I was listening to the tragedy in Newtown and then the segment last night with Steve Quayle n C2C and started wonder in my own twisted way.

For those of you who didn't listen-in last night Steve Quayle was reporting, among other things, on stories of Russian troops, wearing UN colors, in the American west conducting field operations.

There's nothing new to this story, as similar stories have been reported in recent years with the troops being either Russian, German (New Mexico), Poles (Illinois).

What got me wondering was a side story that said that back in the 1990s Clinton signed a presidential decision directive, authorizing that he give himself powers to hand-over American troops to the command of the UN. So, doing a little searching I found that this is true, that such a document was signed by Clinton.

Then this got me wondering, because the call inevitably went out about confiscating all weapons - a bill is soon to be introduced into Congress, and then I started thinking about stories where UN troops might be called in to quell violence in the US because American troops couldn't be counted on to fire on American citizens if the need arose.

Then I began to think about, with the many mass shootings that have occurred, how many resulted in the capture of the aggressor? To my mind, not many. Most ended-up either killing themselves or not being taken alive.

Which got me thinking about the possibility of a forced gun confiscation and what this would lead to if that came about....

Found this article online:

Snippet:

PDD 25 - a coup d' etat in American government
by Daniel New

In 1994, President William Clinton authorized himself to place American soldiers under United Nations control by a completely new set of rules. Because he knew that this radical and unconstitutional policy would bring about demands for his impeachment, he then classified the document, so that not even your Senator or Representative in Congress can read it! Indeed, Madeleine Albright argued before a Congressional hearing that it was an "Executive Branch document" and, "...in order to preserve the Constitutional balance of powers between the branches of government," it would not be made available to them. And they accepted that answer!!!!

http://http://www.danielnew.com/dn04.27.07.shtml

I know its way outside the bounds of decency, but, could all this mass murders occurring be a planned project by the globalists to create instability here in the US? Makes me think of mind-control. One recent story about the young man who killed his mother before going on a shooting spree had a witness who said that she saw him just before he went out and shot people and that he didn't look or act like himself. Looked like a totally different person.

That statement made me wonder if our government is using people to create terror here at home with the goal of starting a program of gun confiscation.

Let me say that, as bizarre as this sounds, I have all the respect and condolences for those who's lives were lost and their families. Sometimes I just wonder.......

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 12-17-2012 01:03 AM

I don't think there is any big mind control secret super duper canspericy going on here.

But don't think for a second that the wacky leftist in this country won't use this to foreword their agenda.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-17-2012 06:43 AM

BenSlain wrote: I don't think there is any big mind control secret super duper canspericy going on here.

But don't think for a second that the wacky leftist in this country won't use this to foreword their agenda.

That seems to have already occured as Sen Feinstein is moving to reintroduce legislation on gun control, Obama is ramping up the rhetoric to "do more", which I am sure will include gun control, and the really far out Left has already begun to try to link the issue of mental health to guns.

As a dislaimer - I don't own a gun, and personally (my choice) don't want to. I had enough gun use when I served in the Air Force. That being said, even as Mike Barnicle noted on MSNBC this morning, "There's a little thing called the 2nd Amendment" that has to be dealt with.

I don't doubt for a second that this administation will use this as a means to confiscate guns from those who own them legally. While a case can be made concerning this guy's mother legally owning guns and how he still managed to obtain and use them to such tragic effect, I think that the Left is rushing past what drove this guy to do what he did (and work on correcting that and similar situation for occuring) and rush straight towards gun control (again). There had to be some underlying root cause that drove this guy to act. And, now that the Left has thrown out Aspergers's as the reason, scientists have started to come out state that, Asperger's patients are hardly prone to violent behavior. It seems that we're in the "let's throw stuff out and see what sticks" phase as a case for gun control is being built.

Will be interesting to see which takes priority when Congress reconvenes - gun contol or the fiscal cliff.........

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 12-17-2012 02:18 PM

Kbot,

I listened to Steve Quayle and found the comment about Clinton and the UN unbelieveable and then remembered I had heard this on C2C prior.

We are on a trajectory now relative to gun control and this tragedy will and has created a knee jerk reaction.
A man's character is his fate

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 12-17-2012 02:24 PM

kbot wrote: That seems to have already occured as Sen Feinstein is moving to reintroduce legislation on gun control, Obama is ramping up the rhetoric to "do more", which I am sure will include gun control, and the really far out Left has already begun to try to link the issue of mental health to guns.

As a dislaimer - I don't own a gun, and personally (my choice) don't want to. I had enough gun use when I served in the Air Force. That being said, even as Mike Barnicle noted on MSNBC this morning, "There's a little thing called the 2nd Amendment" that has to be dealt with.

I don't doubt for a second that this administation will use this as a means to confiscate guns from those who own them legally. While a case can be made concerning this guy's mother legally owning guns and how he still managed to obtain and use them to such tragic effect, I think that the Left is rushing past what drove this guy to do what he did (and work on correcting that and similar situation for occuring) and rush straight towards gun control (again). There had to be some underlying root cause that drove this guy to act. And, now that the Left has thrown out Aspergers's as the reason, scientists have started to come out state that, Asperger's patients are hardly prone to violent behavior. It seems that we're in the "let's throw stuff out and see what sticks" phase as a case for gun control is being built.

Will be interesting to see which takes priority when Congress reconvenes - gun contol or the fiscal cliff.........

Kbot,

Do I sound cruel if I say it appears at first blush to me the mother was suffering from her own mental illness - paranoia at the very least. You can picture the son and the mother in that house with her excesses which probably exacerbated his condition. If the information is correct (which it was not initially) she was shot in the face several times - that indicates something very personal at least to me.

I have this mental illness in my own family and I can tell you first hand how denial and the inability to confront fosters this behavior. We also have alcoholism in our family - I like to say we are afflicted with nuts and drunks:D and I have seen first hand how family can't even confront the issue of alcoholism much less mental illness.

Really I don't mean to make light of this when I say nuts and drunks and if I have offended anyone I do apologize.

As RA likes to say I shoot from the hip once in a while.;)
A man's character is his fate

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-17-2012 07:47 PM

Diogenes wrote: Kbot,

Do I sound cruel if I say it appears at first blush to me the mother was suffering from her own mental illness - paranoia at the very least. You can picture the son and the mother in that house with her excesses which probably exacerbated his condition. If the information is correct (which it was not initially) she was shot in the face several times - that indicates something very personal at least to me.

I have this mental illness in my own family and I can tell you first hand how denial and the inability to confront fosters this behavior. We also have alcoholism in our family - I like to say we are afflicted with nuts and drunks:D and I have seen first hand how family can't even confront the issue of alcoholism much less mental illness.

Really I don't mean to make light of this when I say nuts and drunks and if I have offended anyone I do apologize.

As RA likes to say I shoot from the hip once in a while.;)
I think that anyone commenting on this tragedy can be viewed as "cruel" if what is said doesn't comport with another individuals personal views. That being said, the short answer is "I don't know". It sounds as if there wee a lot of issues going on. Compounding the issue is that the MSM (no surprise here) got the bulk of the story wrong. One example that I heard o the radio while coming home from work was that the rifle wasn't used - it was locked in trunk of the car. Anther story said that the mom wasn't a teacher or a substitute teacher, or even employed at the school.... If so, some of the MSMs call to ban assault weapons goes out the window. This doesn't lessen the tragedy however. There will be no easy fix to this.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-17-2012 10:58 PM

It does seem that no one(mainly media) wants to bring up mental illness. I sure do agree with you on that Dio. But if you look at all the shootings in the last few years , the shooters, are delicately put "wako". But there is a "Big" problem, since sometime in the 70s or early 80s the ACLU won there case "for the rights of the mentally ill", I have heard called "the right to sleep in the streets act." They closed virtually all state hospitals. Also, I believe that the "patients rights" are they can not be forced to take their meds. These people have fallen threw the "cracks" . Those not in relative good homes, are in the jails or prision system of just plain "on the streets". Which leads me to my point in all this. Even if the parents can get through the de-nile, there is just not many recsorces(sp) for them to get the help they need. It is a horrilble catch-22 for all society. I would suggest that this problem be looked at, But, I do believe the current administration is hell bent to get the guns and to hell with dealing with a real big "Elephant" in the living room.
:(

Kbot: MK Ultra is probably alive and well, but it is such a deep,deep, rabbit hole.:cool:

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-18-2012 06:40 AM

Doka wrote: It does seem that no one(mainly media) wants to bring up mental illness. I sure do agree with you on that Dio. But if you look at all the shootings in the last few years , the shooters, are delicately put "wako". But there is a "Big" problem, since sometime in the 70s or early 80s the ACLU won there case "for the rights of the mentally ill", I have heard called "the right to sleep in the streets act." They closed virtually all state hospitals. Also, I believe that the "patients rights" are they can not be forced to take their meds. These people have fallen threw the "cracks" . Those not in relative good homes, are in the jails or prision system of just plain "on the streets". Which leads me to my point in all this. Even if the parents can get through the de-nile, there is just not many recsorces(sp) for them to get the help they need. It is a horrilble catch-22 for all society. I would suggest that this problem be looked at, But, I do believe the current administration is hell bent to get the guns and to hell with dealing with a real big "Elephant" in the living room.
:(

Kbot: MK Ultra is probably alive and well, but it is such a deep,deep, rabbit hole.:cool:

What the ACLU has done is a shame regarding mentla illness. Many of te elderly housnig complexes around here in SE Mass are now filled with drug addicts who threaten (verbally or psychologically) the elderly living there, for whom these buildings were originally built. Many's a day when we see stories in the papers with an elderly woman (usually) assaulted by some drug addict. Many are armed as well, and young kids get shot. As many are starting to recognize, its the secondary market for guns that is the issue. People who want to purchase a gun because they have no intention of using it legally know where to go to get a gun and not have to undergo a background check.

And Doka, I'm worried about that rabbit-hole......

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 12-18-2012 09:35 AM

Don't believe one thing Steve Quayle says and you will be both more knowledgeable and happier.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-18-2012 11:29 AM

Thanks for the advice Fan, but have never been a fan of Steve Quayle. And I missed him the other night. But, I will say he is like many, if you listen carefully there are some traceable information.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 12-18-2012 11:38 AM

Sure no one lies ALL the time but Steve has been wrong so often it is just a joke. He has made some people I know actually make life changes based on his trying-to-make-himself-rich-the-world-is-collapsing-commies-are-at-your-door junk.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-18-2012 11:42 AM

Kbot

It was and is a sad problem here in my little town also. We had a huge State Hospital here, now a prison. When they turned out all the people with no where to go, it was devastating to the mentally ill, but also to the towns people who had no coping skills. The "stigma" of mental illness is alive and well, sorry to say. That was 30 years ago, I don't think there has been much improvement. But with time, people get better at pretending that nothing is wrong.
Last edited by Doka on 12-18-2012 11:46 AM, edited 1 time in total.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-18-2012 11:58 AM

Doka wrote: Kbot

It was and is a sad problem here in my little town also. We had a huge State Hospital here, now a prison. When they turned out all the people with no where to go, it was devastating to the mentally ill, but also to the towns people who had no coping skills. The "stigma" of mental illness is alive and well, sorry to say. That was 30 years ago, I don't think there has been much improvement. But with time, people get better at pretending that nothing is wrong.

Locally, we're dealing with a state hospital with a fairly large psychiatric patient population that just closed. Also I heard the other night on George Knapp's segment, that for the first time EVER, suicides among our vets has surpassed casualties in the field. The hospital I work at just built a brand-new emergency room. It's gorgeous. But, it's also flooed with psychiatric patients because the resources aren't there elsewhere. The outpatient facilities are booked and there are no available beds. Its a common problem in many EDRs around the country.....

Return to “National”