Is it time for President Bush and Michael Chertoff to resign

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Is it time for President Bush, Michael Chertoff*homelandsecurity* to resign for katri

YES!!!!
63%
No!!!
13%
Its about damn time!!!!
25%
I dont know?
No votes

Total votes: 16

mahram

Is it time for President Bush and Michael Chertoff to resign

Post by mahram » 09-03-2005 02:19 PM

Heres my question, today michael chertoff keeps saying that hurricane katrina was not predictable and everything in new orleans wasnt predictable. But I read last year a national geographic article that said all of these things would happen. He said he didnt know that the levies built to sustain hurricane force 3 would break under force 4. He said he was happy with everything. As we can all see, he is failing. If it took 5 days to respond to this disaster and this is his best he should be fired. Its his job to predict the unpredictable, we gave him billions, and he gave us nothing. So is it time for him, president bush, and the fema director to resign. Oh its my first day, isnt a excuse.
Everybody knows leperchauns are extint :D

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 09-03-2005 03:14 PM

I voted YES, they have had Ten Billion Dollars and TEN YEARS to get this sorted out, but they had to spend most of that money in other places

mahram

Post by mahram » 09-03-2005 08:36 PM

what bothers me is that chertoff keeps saying he didnt know that damns and levies built to withstand force 3 hurricanes would fail under force 4 or 5 hurricanes. Come on...how stupid do they think we are...stop spinning and stop trying to save your asses. Its time to take accountability you f^^^cked UP thats it. Its time to resign or its time for bush to quite either one.
Alien_UK wrote: I voted YES, they have had Ten Billion Dollars and TEN YEARS to get this sorted out, but they had to spend most of that money in other places

Dynja
Pirate

Post by Dynja » 09-03-2005 08:48 PM

Bush should have been gone LONG ago. However, I have a feeling that he would never retire. :(

mahram

Post by mahram » 09-03-2005 11:44 PM

lol you mean some kind of dictatorship. I think chertoff should at least tender his resignation. His incompetence is borderline criminal. He keeps saying this was unpredictable, but his job is to predict the unpredictable. If this was a terriost attack, he would be fired in 24 hours. 5 days to respond. Where was he, in meetings to discuss meetings to discuss what todo. Where are the billions being spent comeon. Bush said homeland security was suppose to protect us, but they fell short very short to say the least. I have to say this again, I cant belieave he can stare the public in the face and tell them they couldnt predict that levies and damns built to withstand only hurricane force 3 would fail under hurricane force 4 and 5. Its time to resign or fired. Bush should do the right thing and fire chertoff and brown of homeland security and fema.
Dynja wrote: Bush should have been gone LONG ago. However, I have a feeling that he would never retire. :(

Dynja
Pirate

Post by Dynja » 09-03-2005 11:54 PM

Heads should roll...that's for sure!

Lord Moon
Pirate

Don't think it's going to be that easy...

Post by Lord Moon » 09-04-2005 01:01 AM

Part of CHerthoff's job is to lie to the public, so Curios George doesn't get caught in a lie....

Bush won't Resign, because they have a political agenda to complete.... putting the country in chains so that the 1%er's can rule without the incomvienence of democracy... Curious George has a lot at stake here...

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 09-04-2005 04:02 AM

Why stop at these two individuals? IMO the whole bloody government needs to step down. What we need are some Mr. Smith's to go to Washington D.C. Problem is ... the Old Guard and their Masters are entrenched. Each time a Mr. Smith does go to Washington ... they tie his hands. I've heard at least a half dozen rookies lament that they couldn't get anything done due to the Old Guard in D.C.
S.Madewell - "If the truth shall kill a man ... let him die!"

mahram

Post by mahram » 09-04-2005 01:12 PM

fat chance, the last guy little bit normal guy who tried to change the white house bill clinton ok he had his problems, he like chunky woman way too much but he was an ok guy. Got impeached for too much big woman loving. What bothers me is that all these clowns in washington keeps saying they didnt know this was gonig to happen. WALTER MAESTRI of new orleans emergency management has been yelling and screaming for years about this was going to happen. He was almost in tears in 2002 because president bush cut his budjet by 80%.
He was even in a do****ary for NOW PBS, scifi channel, and National Geographic. come on!!!

http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/trans ... leans.html
Orhttp://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_n ... mliginally posted by smaWALTER MAESTRIdewell
Why stop at these two individuals? IMO the whole bloody government needs to step down. What we need are some Mr. Smith's to go to Washington D.C. Problem is ... the Old Guard and their Masters are entrenched. Each time a Mr. Smith does go to Washington ... they tie his hands. I've heard at least a half dozen rookies lament that they couldn't get anything done due to the Old Guard in D.C.

mahram

Re: Don't think it's going to be that easy...

Post by mahram » 09-06-2005 10:21 PM

I dont think chertoff and brown will be in their jobs for long, a leaked document was leaked to the press, showing that they were thinking of sending in help 7 days later, they didnt think it was a big deal.
]
Lord Moon wrote: Part of CHerthoff's job is to lie to the public, so Curios George doesn't get caught in a lie....

Bush won't Resign, because they have a political agenda to complete.... putting the country in chains so that the 1%er's can rule without the incomvienence of democracy... Curious George has a lot at stake here...

Return to “National”