Air America headed for talk-radio GRAVEYARD!

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 12-10-2005 01:41 PM

digitalVideo wrote: Bwahahahahaha! Pull another bonghit, either that or provide some legitimate source for your argument...wait, you have none. Never mind.

Got enough rope?

Rombaldi
Call Me "Hussein"

Post by Rombaldi » 12-11-2005 11:07 PM

digitalVideo wrote: Bwahahahahaha! Pull another bonghit, either that or provide some legitimate source for your argument...wait, you have none. Never mind.
Linn... check the roach trap.. we seem to have caught another one...
Republican - re·pub·li·can (r-pbl-kn) - political party, which will control part of Congress 2011-2012, undermining the strength of the country - on purpose, in public, without apology or shame - simply for a campaign advantage in 2012.

Post by Guest » 01-07-2006 11:23 AM

Rombaldi wrote: Linn... check the roach trap.. we seem to have caught another one...

My father always said that the easiest way to spot ignorance was when the person you're debating with abandons fact and reason for name-calling.

I see it here-often.

Post by Guest » 01-07-2006 11:27 AM

Corvid wrote: Some one is.

Newbies? Why is it important, or novel that someone is new here? Why does it propagate shame for anyone to recognise it? Seems to me that you would have to get your identity from posting on a forum before you denegrate others for having simply joined a message board.

How weak.

Louis P.
Pirate

Post by Louis P. » 01-07-2006 11:43 AM

In response to corvid, who is probably a spineless liberal, our troops are giving the ultimate sacrafice to protect our freedom. It is highly disrespectful to say they are fighting for a false cause!You liberals are all the same!

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 01-07-2006 12:58 PM

Louis P. wrote: In response to corvid, who is probably a spineless liberal, our troops are giving the ultimate sacrafice to protect our freedom. It is highly disrespectful to say they are fighting for a false cause!You liberals are all the same!

What in the hell are you chittering about?

Please post a link to any writings in which I was disrespectful to the troops.

Then you may apologize for being a fascist dupe.

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 01-07-2006 01:27 PM

Good morning. Corvid.

I see they are back.

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 01-07-2006 01:43 PM

Mudwoman,

Yes, they respawn like "morans" from the night of the perpetually bigoted.

The worst they could do is to inflict boredom... but sometimes their naivete is amusing..... until we realize that they vote for the same fascists that sixty million people died to defeat sixty years ago.

Ah well.

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 01-07-2006 01:54 PM

aaaaaaaaaaah, okay. Especially since -- at least as far as I can tell, you'll correct me if I'm wrong -- at least one of these young men came aboard to mourn Ramona. You have a drink and a dance, and now it's this?

And for those of you who haven't been here long enough to get a feel for who everyone is, I'm a Bush-loving conservative. If you've come here to call seasoned Pirates and War Veterans "spineless liberals" (and if you don't know what I mean you may wish to take Corvid's suggestion and look back through the threads), you'll quickly find it has nothing to do with politics. The only "side" people will take in situations like these, is the right one.

Thank you for your consideration.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 01-07-2006 02:05 PM

Corvid wrote: Mudwoman,

Yes, they respawn like "morans" from the night of the perpetually bigoted.

The worst they could do is to inflict boredom... but sometimes their naivete is amusing..... until we realize that they vote for the same fascists that sixty million people died to defeat sixty years ago.

Ah well.

Yes! LOL

Remember this John Carpenter movie ? :eek: ;)

Conspiracy Theorist
Pirate

Post by Conspiracy Theorist » 01-08-2006 05:18 AM

Odd Article, since Air America's affiliate base is growing by leaps and bounds. In South Florida, hardly a "liberal" bastion, the ratings are very high.

DoctorTarr
Pirate

Post by DoctorTarr » 01-09-2006 01:12 PM

Louis P. wrote: In response to corvid, who is probably a spineless liberal, our troops are giving the ultimate sacrafice to protect our freedom.

okay, so, can you lay out in black and white just excactly how the fight in Iraq is protecting our freedom? They are brave and willing to sacrifice their lives and anybody has to respect that...but that doesn't automatically mean that they are protecting our freedom or that the motives of those who sent them are good.....

Rombaldi
Call Me "Hussein"

Post by Rombaldi » 01-09-2006 02:20 PM

Conspiracy Theorist wrote: Odd Article, since Air America's affiliate base is growing by leaps and bounds. In South Florida, hardly a "liberal" bastion, the ratings are very high.
Since when does the truth defer a BushBot from spewing their lies???
Republican - re·pub·li·can (r-pbl-kn) - political party, which will control part of Congress 2011-2012, undermining the strength of the country - on purpose, in public, without apology or shame - simply for a campaign advantage in 2012.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 01-09-2006 08:21 PM

Conspiracy Theorist wrote: Odd Article, since Air America's affiliate base is growing by leaps and bounds. In South Florida, hardly a "liberal" bastion, the ratings are very high.

Another South Floridian here, CT right up 95 from you :) You would be correct !!

Mosby's Raiders
Pirate

Post by Mosby's Raiders » 01-12-2006 10:12 AM

What if ? What if the Bush admin DID everything a liberal , democrat , anti-war protesters , what ever the correct name , was suggesting . pull all troops out of the middle-east , let Iran , North Korea do absolutely anything they want to do with nuclear power , bombs or missiles , stop the profiling of middle-eastern people on airplanes and trying to enter the country on student visas etc. and then another terrorist group hits somewhere in America , plane , train or nuclear bomb and thousands and thousands are killed . what THEN would the left say as to why it happened or how could it have been prevented ? would then the left accuse the republicans or Bush of not doing enough to protect America ? which side is right ? or wrong ? would it not be best in the long run that if people , including me , lay the political differences aside and the government leaders discuss what is the best for America to keep all safe from attack by other countries or terrorists .

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”