Roberts will rule on Mark of the Beast!

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

smadewell
Pirate

Roberts will rule on Mark of the Beast!

Post by smadewell » 09-14-2005 03:09 PM

Did you catch Sen. Biden’s question yesterday during Roberts’ confirmation hearings? Biden posed this telling question to Roberts asking him where he’d stand on this (and other) legal questions that WILL arise during his term on the Supreme Court -- "Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a person’s body to track his every move. There’s actual discussion about that! You WILL rule on that, mark my word, before your tenure is over."

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/120905chip.mp3

What’s wrong with this? Mark of the Beast much? All part of the coming Police State. 10 years ago this was just a bunch of hooey being talked about in "Bible Prophecy" circles within Christendom and conspiracy kooks on the fringe!

Now a U.S. Senator comes flat out and tells a future Supreme Court Justice that he WILL rule on this issue during is time on the bench.

Heaven help us all! Expecting a rapture to save you from this choice - take the chip or die? Don't count on it! We'd all better start preparing for the coming Police State!

The gorundwork has already been laid:

FEMA Executive Orders Paved The Way For Emerging Police State Hell
http://prisonplanet.com/Pages/Sept05/060905FEMA.htm
S.Madewell - "If the truth shall kill a man ... let him die!"

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 09-14-2005 09:03 PM

I guess Jon Stewart of The Daily Show fame did a good enough job of mocking Senator Biden and thereby dismissing his "microscopic tag" comment by adding to it a bunch of "improbable" senarios gleaned from various Sci Fi movies including "what if apes took over the planet", etc.

I'll wager 99.9% of America either wasn't aware of Sen. Biden's comment or they just ignored it. Good Heaven people! Wake up and smell the coffee!

moonchild2
Pirate

Post by moonchild2 » 09-15-2005 01:11 PM

I remember years ago when the debate was raging regarding social security numbers being assigned to everyone. There was outrage etc. But it came to pass and this too shall come to pass!

revisedcode
DREAD PIRATE

Yada yada yada.... yaaaa seee WOOT WOOT

Post by revisedcode » 09-15-2005 07:31 PM

As Benny F put it...
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. "

My question is this; privacy or protection [banking and personal safety]?
In war there is but one favorable moment; the great art is to seize it!

Bonaparte

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 09-15-2005 07:49 PM

RC! You LIVE!

I fear that incidents such as Katrina -- where people find themselves in a disaster with no proof of identity -- will become more and more frequent, thus giving ample reason for those little forehead chips. The chip will be used for EVERYTHING.

The End is Near.
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

smadewell
Pirate

Think about it, Judge!

Post by smadewell » 09-15-2005 10:38 PM

http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~h ... berts1.jpg

Better think long and hard on this one Judge Roberts. How does it look when it's not a microchip implant?

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 09-16-2005 01:44 AM

Okay folks.... Let's say that the separation of church and state and freedom of speech and freedom of religion will continue on into the New World Order. But with regard to Senator Biden's "microscopic tag" scenario ... did any of you catch what immediately followed on its heels?

Senator Biden asks, "Can brain scans be used to determine whether a person's inclined toward criminality or violent behavior?"

Let's say that as a person rejects forced implantation of a microchip tracker on the grounds that they are a person of faith and a conscientious objector.

How does the State know an individual is in fact a person of deep religious conviction? What if the person is just a criminal or - shades of "Minority Report" - is someone who will commit violent acts in order to overthrow the State? The answer? Simple! Scan their brain and check it out!

Isn't it odd that Senator Biden put these two things together like that? Did the old boy just have too many drinks that day or did he mean to let the cat out of the bag like that?

Wake up people! You won't be able to hide behind your faith when it comes to the implantation of the microchip tracker. Try and pull that conscientious objector stuff and they'll brain scan convict you as a threat to the people and the senate of Rome ... er uh ... I mean ... the American Federal Empire! Then it's off to the old Federal Golag for a healthy dose of "re-education".
Last edited by smadewell on 09-16-2005 01:48 AM, edited 1 time in total.

aussiegirl
Pirate

Re: Roberts will rule on Mark of the Beast!

Post by aussiegirl » 09-17-2005 12:48 AM

smadewell wrote: Did you catch Sen. Biden’s question yesterday during Roberts’ confirmation hearings? Biden posed this telling question to Roberts asking him where he’d stand on this (and other) legal questions that WILL arise during his term on the Supreme Court -- "Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a person’s body to track his every move. There’s actual discussion about that! You WILL rule on that, mark my word, before your tenure is over."

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/120905chip.mp3

What’s wrong with this? Mark of the Beast much? All part of the coming Police State. 10 years ago this was just a bunch of hooey

I think It still is a bunch of "hooey."

I think all Joe Biden was doing there was making a sneaky attempt at getting Judge Roberts to spill the beans on his stand on the substantive due process privacy right, without saying Roe V Wade. I think this is just that, and no more.
And i couldn't help thinking, did i just **** myself? Rachael, BOTS

smadewell
Pirate

Re: Re: Roberts will rule on Mark of the Beast!

Post by smadewell » 09-17-2005 03:41 AM

aussiegirl wrote: I think It still is a bunch of "hooey."

I think all Joe Biden was doing there was making a sneaky attempt at getting Judge Roberts to spill the beans on his stand on the substantive due process privacy right, without saying Roe V Wade. I think this is just that, and no more.

Okay Mom.... (Because you sound just like my mother). You're the second person I've heard from with this belief -- and I've heard from a lot of folks on this.

Denial.... It ain't just a river in Egypt. If this statement had been made by itself with no other signs of the coming Police State, then I might be inclined to accept that wily Joe Biden was just baiting Roberts.

Honestly.... I think you're giving the old boy too much credit. Even if it was grandstanding on Biden'is part ... he spoke the truth. Roberts will have to rule on this issues during his tenure.

Wake up people! The technology already exists and is presently in use!

http://www.verichipcorp.com/

http://www.solusat.com.mx/index1.html

10 years hence - if that long - look for pedophiles and registered sex offenders to be implanted!

20 years hence - if that long - try and get a Govt. job or a job with any major US corporation without one of these kinds of chips.

40 years hence - if that long - try and buy anything in a store without one of these kidns of chips.
Last edited by smadewell on 09-17-2005 04:13 AM, edited 1 time in total.

aussiegirl
Pirate

Post by aussiegirl » 09-17-2005 04:29 AM

Okay Mom.... (Because you sound just like my mother). You're the second person I've heard from with this belief -- and I've heard from a lot of folks on this.
So your mom is smart then and understands the substantive privacy right then? I don't think I could be your mom, however. Not unless you are like 5 or 6. Just kidding.
Denial.... It ain't just a river in Egypt. If this statement had been made by itself with no other signs of the coming Police State, then I might be inclined to accept that wily Joe Biden was just baiting Roberts.
I don't think it is denial, it is just looking for the most logical and common-sense answer, just what scientists and philosphers do on a daily basis. I just believe in Occam's razor and that tells me my answer is simpler and more elegant than yours. Sorta in the same way that the sicence of physics is sure there is a short and concise math equation which will unify QM with GR and SR. But if you want to go somewhere else with what Joe Biden meant, fine by me. I just think you guys are wrong, that's all.
Honestly.... I think you're giving the old boy too much credit. Even if it was grandstanding on Biden'is part ... he spoke the truth. Roberts will have to rule on this issues during his tenure.
Hardly. I think Joe Biden is a lawyer too. About 90% of the federal law makers are lawyers ya' know. This was about the 5th Amendment substantive privacy right, as applied to all the states thru the 14th Amendment. It was about Roe V Wade in lawyer-speak.

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 09-17-2005 04:54 AM

aussiegirl wrote: I don't think it is denial, it is just looking for the most logical and common-sense answer, just what scientists and philosphers do on a daily basis. I just believe in Occam's razor and that tells me my answer is simpler and more elegant than yours. Sorta in the same way that the sicence of physics is sure there is a short and concise math equation which will unify QM with GR and SR. But if you want to go somewhere else with what Joe Biden meant, fine by me. I just think you guys are wrong, that's all.

Well, I just wonder how simple and elegant your answer will be when you're eventually faced with the choice to take the chip or be brain scanned for criminality and violent behavior. Take the chip and you'll get a job and food. Refuse and you'll be packed off to a re-education center or worse.

Doubt it? Pfft! We'll see.... I'm amazed at just how many people fall for the smoke and mirrors of politics and can't see that all these petty social issues and the two party system are just a facade used to misdirect the masses.

You think you'll give a flying flip if the two guys next to you in the evacuation line leaving the nuked city are married to each other or not? You think you'll care if the girl ahead of you in the line to receive the tracking chip from the FEMA worker is pro-abortion or not? You think it'll matter if the person sitting next to you in the concentration camp supported the war against Iraq or not?

None of these issues will matter once you're being marched out of the golag to your WPA (Work Progress Administration) job site.

Like I said.... We'll see.... If we're still around in 20 years and none of this came down the pike, then ... I'll eat my hat.
Last edited by smadewell on 09-17-2005 04:57 AM, edited 1 time in total.

aussiegirl
Pirate

Post by aussiegirl » 09-17-2005 05:21 AM

Doubt it? Pfft! We'll see.... I'm amazed at just how many people fall for the smoke and mirrors of politics and can't see that all these petty social issues and party affiliations are just a facade used to misdirect the masses.
Well I don't need to debate this with you, you argue against yourself so well:

We are talking about the privacy right, ya' know. Hardly a "petty social issue" if you believe in your own implant theory.

The privacy right is what protects you from just what you are talking about here. Joe Biden wants the privacy right to remain intact. Many think Judge Rob-aborts will join the conservative bloc ( without a "K" ) to take away your expectation of privacy in your own body.

In essence, this "petty" item, as you call it, is what keeps the public sector out of your body now. It is what keeps us from getting implants now. Judge Roberts is on the Implant side.

Let's put it this way. The privacy right is only petty if you think embedding a chip in someone is petty. That is, after all, what the privacy right is about.

Thus, it is only petty, if implants are petty.

Still think it's just petty?

Fred_Vobbe
Pirate

Post by Fred_Vobbe » 09-17-2005 10:41 AM

HurricaneJoanie wrote: I fear that incidents such as Katrina -- where people find themselves in a disaster with no proof of identity -- will become more and more frequent, thus giving ample reason for those little forehead chips. The chip will be used for EVERYTHING.

with no proof of identity. Does this mean you could not tell someone who is an illegal alien, from someone who has come from several generations of Americans, and is living legally in the country? Would this not be a case where politicians could prove their case for chip implants?
scientia quod ethics super ususfructus

smadewell
Pirate

Post by smadewell » 09-17-2005 03:15 PM

aussiegirl wrote: We are talking about the privacy right, ya' know. Hardly a "petty social issue" if you believe in your own implant theory.

::::heavy sigh:::: Like I said.... All such issues will definitely be petty once the balloon goes up, my dear.

All the legal tap dancing and all the lobbying and the greasing of palms and all the grandstanding we see on TV and hear on the radio from the left and the right and all the pontificating from the pulpit won't mean sh*t WHEN - not if - the balloon goes up and the jack-boots hit the ground in order to usher in an Orwellian Police State.

There are no political answers.... The PTBs have their minions in place and sending a hundred grassroots Mr. Smith's to Washington DC isn't going to change anything.

There are no economic answers…. The window for mass boycott and mass strikes has closed – not that you could get enough sheeple to go for this anyway.

There are no legal answers…. Even if the Supreme Court ruled for the autonomy of the Nation's citizenry ... whatever Andrew Jackson the PTBs have in power at the time is going to ignore their ruling and march us down a Trail of Tears anyway.

So yes.... In light of what's been done and what's coming down the pike and what's beyond any attempt to repair.... All these social issues that the left and the right just love to wrangle over are petty. If they don't seem petty to you now.... Wait!

What people had better focus on now is planning for multiple scenarios and how to escape, survive and evade -- not necessarily in that order.
Originally posted by aussiegirl
The privacy right is what protects you from just what you are talking about here.

Our "protection under the law" is an illusion. That rug can be yanked out from under us any time the PTBs and their minions choose. Patriot Act much? Once you've been tapped as an enemy of the State ... forget about due process, which serves those who can afford it more than it does the little guy anyway.

The life, liberty and pursuit of happiness that people so cherish and wish to safeguard is nothing more than an illusion -- a virtual reality that the PTBs allow us to enjoy until it suits them to pull the plug and end the program.

Wake up! We're all cattle and branding time is just around the bend! At the right moment ... I plan on cutting out from the herd, before I get cut out. I suggest others plan to do the same.

There! I've had my say. You're welcome to rip me a new one and you’re welcome to your opinions and your interpretation of the handwriting on the wall -- if you can even see it. If you want to continue trolling and/or sharing your opinion, fine. :rolleyes: Don't look for a response from me.
Last edited by smadewell on 09-17-2005 03:25 PM, edited 1 time in total.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 09-17-2005 03:18 PM

Originally posted by smadewell

So yes.... In light of what's been done and what's coming down the pike and what's beyond any attempt to repair.... All these social issues that the left and the right just love to wrangle over are petty. If they don't seem petty to you now.... Wait!

What people had better focus on now is planning for multiple scenarios and how to escape, survive and evade -- not necessarily in that order.

Hit that one on the head smadewell !!

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”