KERRY IS Looking into Voter Fraud with Lawyers Lots of Them!

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

tiffany
Pirate

KERRY IS Looking into Voter Fraud with Lawyers Lots of Them!

Post by tiffany » 11-10-2004 02:18 AM

The Kerry People are on the case. Please stop posting Cam This was posted earlier, but I'm going to re-post it under my name so everyone sees it. I have verified with PeteNYC over at the Kerry Campaign that this email message from Cameron Kerry is real. Please stop posting that other email message with Cam Kerry's email address. That message has already been posted dozens of times, and the moderators keep having to delete it.

Anyway, Pete tells me that the Kerry Campaign is well aware of the alleged voting irregularities, and they've got a bunch of lawyers looking into it. At this point, there simply are not enough votes for us to win this thing, so please don't expect JK to un-concede. But the Kerry People are well aware of the whole situation, and they have not abandoned us. I told Pete that I didn't think anyone really expected Kerry to un-concede, particularly if there aren't enough votes. But win or lose, many people are alarmed by the reports of voting irregularities, and it's important that these these allegations are not being ignored.

So, here's Cam Kerry's email. Yes, it's real...

I am grateful to the many people who have contacted me to express their deep concern about questions of miscounting, fraud, vote suppression, and other problems on election day, especially in Florida and Ohio. Their concern reflects how much people care about the outcome of this election. I want to you to know we are not ignoring it. Election protection lawyers are still on the job in Ohio and Florida and in DC making sure all the votes are counted accurately. I have been conferring with lawyers involved and have made them aware of the information and concerns people have given me. Even if the facts don't provide a basis to change the outcome, the information will inform the continuing effort to protect the integrity of our elections.

If you have specific factual information about voting problems that could be helpful to the lawyers doing their job, please send it to [email protected] rather than to me.

The election protection effort has been important to me personally, and I am proud of the 17,000 lawyers around the country who helped. It's obvious that we have a way to go still, but their efforts helped make a difference. Their work goes on.

Thank you,

Cam Kerry
http://www.democraticunderground.com/

NOTE: Also much more good information on vote fraud on the above site that is new.
Last edited by tiffany on 11-10-2004 02:35 AM, edited 1 time in total.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 11-10-2004 07:06 AM

Tiff...thanks for posting this, however. I have to get something off my chest that has been bothering me since the election. Kerry built up everyone's hopes that he was going to change things, hang in there until every vote was counted because of what happened in 2000. John Edwards stood in front of his supportors at 2am on Nov 3rd and said they would keep their promise and hang in there until every vote was counted. The next day Kerry conceded.

In my eyes he quit, he gave up. I would have much rather waited 10-15-30 days to have all the votes counted, as they promised they would do. Especially after the 2000 election if I was in his shoes I would have waited. But he conceded, he broke his promise. And for that I am extremely angry at him & Edwards. I don't think any amount of recounting is going to erase his broken promise at least to me. His opportunity to see this thru has come and gone.

These are just my feelings and not meant to incite a riot ;) I am sorry I missed riding the election out with everyone, there are many that are hurt and for that my heart aches. For me I am just angry.

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 11-10-2004 07:59 AM

i agree, SETis.

Both/all sides should have agreed before the "election" to count all votes, no matter what, in order to demonstrate a modicum of learning from the 2000 debacle.

This affects Republicans, Democrats and Others and EVERYBODY should be demanding a clean and total count, not that we can have that with blackbox voting.:(
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 11-10-2004 08:13 AM

Dev...you are correct I didn't mean to make it sound as though I am was only speaking of Kerry although his campaign was the one that was so adamant about it. I don't feel in a Federal Election the individual states should have so many different ways of voting. To many ways to vote, leads to many ways for errors, fraud, etc.....

Conspiracy Theorist
Pirate

Post by Conspiracy Theorist » 11-10-2004 10:46 AM

I'm seeing more and more anomalies that make me highly suspect that the vote was hacked. I think you all know about the machine in Palm Beach County found with 3,800 Bush Votes pre-programmed into it. The machines were developed by Diebold, a heavy Republican contributor. I don't know what can be done, since there is no paper trail, but there may be some investigation. It's interesting to note the machines were used in Florida and Ohio, and if the results were reversed in either state, Kerry could still become president.

I do not expect this to happen, since it would take too much time. If you're old enough, you know how long it took for the Watergate scandal to unfold. But, Nixon was working with a Democratic Congress, and Bush will have a Republican Congress more than anxious to supress any hint of wrongdoing.

Yet, if there is anything to this, I'd predict that a year or two into Bush's 2nd term, the country will be in paralysis because of the scandal.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 11-10-2004 11:47 AM

Seti it's okay how you feel. Many others feel the same about Kerry quiting so early in the game.

But something bugs me about that. There may be more to his early conceding than meets the eye. Maybe a threat to reveal something, or a threat on his family, or there is something else in the works. It seemed so opposite to his wanting to have every vote counted.

I read a post Rom put up that said that no Diebold machines were used, at least the new ones in OH.

Cam Kerry said in a letter to the Democratic Underground that they felt even after the votes were all counted there would have not been enough.

I disagree with that, I was crunching the numbers in OH last night and I feel the race would have been close but there is still a chance if the count is done honestly that Kerry still has a chance to win OH. What do they know that we do not?

But they are talking of 2008, it is very suspicious to me that they are so quiet. I do feel there is something we do not know that is going on here.

So glad your back Seti......
Last edited by tiffany on 11-10-2004 12:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

shecoda
Pirate

Post by shecoda » 11-10-2004 12:20 PM

Tiffany I have read your posts very carefully. It is clear what is going on. Kerry lost the election. He knows it, his campaign knows it and no amount of recounting is going to change that. Even though there were election irregularities, there weren't enough irregs to change the vote. It is typical of a candidate to concede within a day or two of the election.

The reason the DNC is not making a huge deal of this other than to say that all votes should be counted (they should), and irregularities should be looked into and corrected is that they are looking forward to the future four years from now.

A lot of people want to put this election behind them, it's over. The Kerry campaign knows this, the DNC knows this and now is the time to make the best of things, analyze what happened, identify and learn from any mistakes that were made in running this campaign and start building towards four years from now. Beating a dead horse, ie this campaign, will only anger people and send a message that your vote doesn't count so why bother.

There is always four years from now.

For what it is worth I myself am registered as an Independant, like to vote for whomever I think will be good for this country regardless of party affiliation. I personally didn't like Kerry's campaign because he never really said what he stood for. The whole campaign was about His VietNam war record and what he did after the war. I personally there were better possible Democratic candidates for this election

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 11-10-2004 12:43 PM

Shecoda - it's a nice luxury to bury your head in the sand, and it says a lot that you have a high comfort level following this election. However, there are many, many people who are gravely concerned with the election process, and especially the wide spread practice of systematic pre-planned disenfranchisment of voters at the polls, and with the complete lack of accountability in the counting of the votes.

If an election is to be anything but a sham in this country - these issues, at a minimum, must be addressed.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 11-10-2004 12:46 PM

Yes Shecoda, I am independent (or other in my County) and I vote for the person not the candidate.

I am not beating a dead horse. When this is all over which imo is not yet, (in a few weeks it will be) then it will be over.

I feel there was a lot more irregularities then you think there were, but of course it's fine that we disagree.

It is important that all our votes count and that the irregularities not happen again! We all need to vote in the same way with a backup document to prove our votes and that needs to be done now!

I'm not trying to stir the pot, I feel I'm in the pot being stirred and I do not like it. If fact I am angry about it!

I voted for Kerry as I have stated many times, because I felt he was the least of two evils (skull/bones).

I fear the consequences of Bush being in office again. He has just appointed a off the edge person to head women's reproductive issues at the FDA. This guy thinks if we are having cramps or menopausal symptoms, we should read the bible. These are the kind of people Bush will put in office and it scares the hell out of me. The Supreme Court is going to bend to the religious fundamentalists when they decide issues. Fallwell states what we want, meaning him and the President. It is very worrisome where our Country is headed.

I voted McCain when he was running against Bush. I feel there is something very wrong with this President and his thought processes and I feel we will reap what he has sowed!

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 11-10-2004 01:59 PM

Shecoda, this is not just about personal feelings of digust by some of us that Bush appears to have won -- it's a first, if that be the case, in view of SCOTUS FIVER on the last S-election.

More to the point, it is about NON-ACCOUNTABILITY by machines that leave no traces! It's about DIEBOLD machines and others that the owners were and remain Republican supporters who have a built-in bias if not prejudice against Kerry.

Ninerism

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 11-10-2004 02:08 PM

shecoda wrote: Tiffany I have read your posts very carefully. It is clear what is going on. Kerry lost the election. He knows it, his campaign knows it and no amount of recounting is going to change that. Even though there were election irregularities, there weren't enough irregs to change the vote. It is typical of a candidate to concede within a day or two of the election.

The reason the DNC is not making a huge deal of this other than to say that all votes should be counted (they should), and irregularities should be looked into and corrected is that they are looking forward to the future four years from now.

A lot of people want to put this election behind them, it's over. The Kerry campaign knows this, the DNC knows this and now is the time to make the best of things, analyze what happened, identify and learn from any mistakes that were made in running this campaign and start building towards four years from now. Beating a dead horse, ie this campaign, will only anger people and send a message that your vote doesn't count so why bother.

There is always four years from now.

For what it is worth I myself am registered as an Independant, like to vote for whomever I think will be good for this country regardless of party affiliation. I personally didn't like Kerry's campaign because he never really said what he stood for. The whole campaign was about His VietNam war record and what he did after the war. I personally there were better possible Democratic candidates for this election

Excellent post, shecoda.
racehorse

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 11-10-2004 02:57 PM

But something bugs me about that. There may be more to his early conceding than meets the eye. Maybe a threat to reveal something, or a threat on his family, or there is something else in the works. It seemed so opposite to his wanting to have every vote counted.

hi there:
I just got this done gone thing fixed and it really is acting up again....so I am having trouble keeping up with posts....
at long last I am here.......
first off let me say that I knew something was odd about Kerry giving his consession speech early and then I thought about it and it seems there is something to it.
I think that he may be waiting for the lawyers to do there work...
what was really interesting was his meeting with Pelosi .....
and I thought something is going on behind the scenes that none of us knows about.......
hi pirates!
spiritme

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 11-10-2004 04:03 PM

spiritme wrote:
hi there:
I just got this done gone thing fixed and it really is acting up again....so I am having trouble keeping up with posts....
at long last I am here.......
first off let me say that I knew something was odd about Kerry giving his consession speech early and then I thought about it and it seems there is something to it.
I think that he may be waiting for the lawyers to do there work...
what was really interesting was his meeting with Pelosi .....
and I thought something is going on behind the scenes that none of us knows about.......
hi pirates!
spiritme

Yes spirit, I saw his meeting with Pelosi and it was strange. He was asked by the media about the vote counting and he said something like, this is not the time to talk about that. Hmmm interesting.

CNN states at the bottom of their screen as they were talking about Kerry coming out of his home to visit Pelosi that some of his advisers say there would not be enough votes to have Kerry win with the recount.

But what Kerry said and how he said it was a lil unusual.

Also note how Bush has been looking the last couple of days. He seems more confident but his eyes are very glassy and he looks very tired or something.

Also CNN has brought up the vote count but in the end said it was fair and these irregularities happen every year..........:rolleyes:

Like our votes don't count and this is okay!

Faedrea
Pirate

Post by Faedrea » 11-10-2004 04:10 PM

Setislady, I agree about Kerry. If he couldnt even fight for the win how could anyone expect him to fight for his country? Still, he would have been better than Bush (it woudlnt take much) and I believe this election was stolen like the last one.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 11-10-2004 07:28 PM

I'm seeing more and more anomalies that make me highly suspect that the vote was hacked. I think you all know about the machine in Palm Beach County found with 3,800 Bush Votes pre-programmed into it
CT...I live in Palm Beach County and voted here I didn't hear anything about 3800 votes being pre-programmed down here. I do know how much testing those machines went through prior to the the Election. I did hear the same about machines in PA that had votes for Kerry pre-programmed also. I take what comes from the US Media with a grain of salt most of the time. They all have their own agenda's.

But It is possible I missed it, I did have alot going on the last couple of months...do you have a link you could provide ? As I have googled and havent found anything other than an account for all the votes in Palm Beach County.
Last edited by SETIsLady on 11-10-2004 09:13 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”