Call Me "Hussein"

Late word from the road...

Post by Rombaldi » 11-04-2004 02:30 PM

http://atrios.blogspot.com/2004/11/some ... oming.html

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Something's Coming

The movement continues...stay tuned.

==============

fits into something I heard just before we left....

(wap to rch...) Stay Tuned...

addendum.... I always did admire Muhammad Ali
Last edited by Rombaldi on 11-04-2004 02:32 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Republican - re·pub·li·can (r-pbl-kn) - political party, which will control part of Congress 2011-2012, undermining the strength of the country - on purpose, in public, without apology or shame - simply for a campaign advantage in 2012.

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 11-04-2004 02:45 PM

ahhhh.... rope-a-dope

Let us know as soon as possible, Rom..... and thanks.

alaskandevil
Pirate

Post by alaskandevil » 11-04-2004 06:07 PM

yep what a blog...

some random samples from it.

does this match what all you dems are thinking?

bolds have been added by me.
THe election was stolen.

Zogby WAS correct.

We have a chronology of events, the haloscan threads on election day.
That is realtime information, saved with links.

I'm dropping all other debates/activities and am going to focus on gathering proof of the stolen election.

We need to start freeway blogging stickering etc.

I propose a simple message.

"STOLEN"

Thats it.

Please let's all bury that hatchet and unite on contesting the election results.

Does not matter that Kerry conceded.

I have an idea for dealing with that.

STOLEN

Tena, are you with me?

========================

From Kos:

"Talk about voting against your own interests. My wife and I are friends with a gay couple in Missouri. Both voted for Matt Blunt for our governor. Blunt is very much against their lifestyle and values and he will work hard to deny them any rights. One voted for Kerry, the other for Bush. The one that voted for Bush is an accountant. Never mind the obvious disconnect between their sexual orientation and the values of the Party he supports. How can an accountant vote for the most fiscally irresponsible administration in a generation?
I am very frustrated with them. The fact that Democrats took up their cause is one reason we lost the election. I no longer have any interest in fighting for gay rights. The country is not ready for it and apparently neither are some gays. Forget 'em."

Like I said, let the red states suffer. Why should you care if they don't
Live Free or Die | Email | Homepage | 11.04.04 - 1:21 pm | #

=============================

Live Free or Die...I just wrote something very similar on some other blog. The big losers on election day were gays and lesbians--not really Dems. Gay conservatives should have defected from their party en masse, but they chose their wallets over their rights. Now, in one day, gay marriage is "popularly banned" in what...9 out of those 11 states that had ballot initiatives.

Dems know they could get more people elected if they didn't have to champion the gay-er side of things. Why should they keep doing that if gays and lesbians aren't going to help themselves. Conservative gays (and their supporters) have to realize that their silence is putting things so far out of reach, that we might not be able to keep crazy legislation even in check at the state or national level.

=================================

Guys, going further left is not the answer. The country just sent a shot across our bow. We put up a liberal, new england democrat against THIS president and lost. Do you really think the lesson to be learned is that we should have put up Howard Dean?

==================================

yep some of these guys are real winners....

blame the gays for their problems...

I truely hope that you liberals here do not think this way..
If you do I am sorry for you.
" Edited for Political Correctness "

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 11-04-2004 06:13 PM

Yes, alaskandevil ... sure sounds like you're tired of "all of the back-biting".

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 11-04-2004 10:40 PM

AKDevil.... and I am as sorry for YOU as I would be for any deluded hitler youth. Wake up..... research.

.........and welcome to 1934

But don't mind this post..... go watch a sly stallone movie instead.

hooooo ahhhhhhh

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 11-05-2004 12:13 AM

In all honesty the op did nothing for me either.
Surely I wasn't suposed to read through all that crp just to find one hopful post. So I didn't and never would.
Obviously some others here know what to look for.
I didn't have the key word so I didn't bother.
;)
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

alaskandevil
Pirate

Post by alaskandevil » 11-06-2004 12:52 PM

Corvid wrote: AKDevil.... and I am as sorry for YOU as I would be for any deluded hitler youth. Wake up..... research.

.........and welcome to 1934

But don't mind this post..... go watch a sly stallone movie instead.

hooooo ahhhhhhh

gee corvid...maybe I dont have the secret handshake to find the "word" in that blog.....

where was it????

You tell me buddy boy...

your good at putting people down all the time here just because they do not follow what you demand of them...

it is you that needs to step back and reflect.

I did not call you a hitler youth , matter of fact I have bent over backwards being nice to you...I am done with that.
Your an ass and will most likely always be one.

I object to your racist statements since you have not a clue as to my race.
Your nothing but a closet racist.
Arrogant to the extreme and i am finished with you.

If there was someone I could complain to about you (no the mod has stated to me in emails that he is on your side) (the owner? nah she as well is biased and is selling so she wont) I would.

So dont pile on your negative garbage anymore. I would rather you not answer or look at any topic I put forth here from now on.

I do not need your racist Ideas gracing anything I have written.
" Edited for Political Correctness "

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”