What would you ask Kerry/Bush?

Archive - Caveat Emptor!

Moderator: Super Moderators

bluejello4
Pirate

What would you ask Kerry/Bush?

Post by bluejello4 » 09-20-2004 05:53 PM

It's my understanding one of the debates will be a more personal type deal with the audience. Members of the audience will get to ask questions? I assume they'll be screened on some level, but I'm also hoping they won't just toss out good questions because they don't like them.

So, if you had the chance to put Kerry or Bush on the spot during a live national TV broadcast, what would you ask?

Here's what I'd ask Kerry:

1. What are your 3 best accomplishments from your 20 year senate career?

2. What vote in your senate career do you wish you could change?

3. If elected, will you be able to reduce our country's usage of oil in 4 years by at least 50% and switch us over to alternate fuels? If not a 50% reduction, how much?

4. Would you be supportive of completely redesigning our education system into one that teaches children to think instead of teaching them to memorize?

5. War and Terror aside, what is the best thing you plan to accomplish if elected?

Here's what I'd ask Bush:

1. War and Terror aside, what are your 3 best accomplishments as president?

2. Have you ever tried any illegal substance?

3. You claim to be a Christian and have strong Christian overtones in some of your speeches. Why don't you follow all the teachings of Jesus and the laws in the New Testement?

4. Will you take steps in the next 4 years to correct mistakes made by relaxing laws concerning our environment? Including a large reduction in our usage of oil by at least 50%? If not 50%, how much?

5. War and Terror aside, what is the best thing you plan to accomplish if elected?

Obviously there are tougher questions to ask coming from the perspective of a FF poster and C2C listener, but I'm guessing they will screen those out without hesitation.

Please list your questions =D
Last edited by bluejello4 on 09-20-2004 05:57 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Politics and Government Pre-2007”