Election 2020

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

MSM Consumption & Mental Impairedness

Post by Riddick » 12-09-2020 01:03 AM

lisa colorado wrote: 12-08-2020 11:33 AM I'm puzzled about the Wall Street Journal resigning itself and putting in columns saying "Surrender, Trump" like their imprint is our reality.
Mebbe they fear if he succeeds the Mob tumult might upset the apple cart? Plus, Wall Street's not near as invested in Trump's populism as his Main Street supporters are. With him gone, the Wall St/K-Street "Status Quo" revolving door can swing freely.

The reality is their imprint isn't reality. But it can influence people's perceptions, and insofar perception is reality, the less folks allow themselves to be influenced by big media the better. Too bad all too many folks are already totally under the influence!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Mark Levin: SCOTUS Rejected PA Case Because It Fears A Biden Administration

Post by Riddick » 12-09-2020 03:30 PM

Edited & Excerpted from Mark's comments on his Tuesday radio show:

An order was issued 40 minutes after the last brief was filed by the United States Supreme Court. In other words, it had already made up its mind in the case of Pennsylvania.

It said "the application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the court is denied." That's it. Now, why did they do that? Now, I'm going to tell you why I think this took place. This was a open and shut case but I think the Supreme Court justices now, I think they're very fearful.

I think they're fearful the way Justice Owen Roberts became fearful after FDR tried to pack the Supreme Court. And then the Supreme Court would issue rulings five to four. five to four, five to four over and over again with Owen Roberts switching in support of FDR's programs; before that, they were knocking them down because FDR threatened to pack the court. He wanted to add six seats, six.

This court knows full well if Biden's president & Democrats win two seats in Georgia, that there's really no way to stop the Democrats from actually packing the court, FDR couldn't do it, but they could. And I think this is a constant in their thinking.

I think these justices sat in their conference room and had a long talk, not so much about the law and the Constitution but about politics and the political ramification of what would happen to their institution, which is now being threatened, and they made a fundamentally and historically devastating decision to duck.

What will happen now is any state Supreme Court and any state legislature can change election laws lawlessly, whether they violate their own constitution or whether they violate Article Two of the Constitution and they know the United States Supreme Court will do nothing. Nothing.

And so this will create further chaos and further division in this country. Because they made, in my view, a terrible decision. Now, that doesn't mean the petitioners can't file a writ of certiorari for the entire case to be heard. Remember, this was up on an emergency appeal for an injunction. I don't know what they'll do. But I suspect it's likely the same result.

Many people are very excited about the case brought by the state of Texas, being joined by other states, suing states like Pennsylvania and Georgia. What makes you think because the United States Supreme Court is taking that case there'll be a just result when they just ducked an opportunity to address an open and shut case?

But these justices are fearful about what's going to happen. I think they think we'll lose Georgia and think Biden will be sworn in. And I think they think taking any step to enforce the federal Constitution against a lawless Democrat Party, state supreme courts, and so forth, acting on behalf of the Biden campaign and the Democrat Party, will further instigate actions against the Supreme Court and perhaps the judiciary.

That's my view. It's a terrible state of affairs. They do this in one sentence because they can't justify what they did. What are they going to say? At least when you reject this emergency injunctive relief request, have the intellectual integrity to explain it.

They don't. They leave it to legal analysts and bloggers to try and figure it out. I'm just not sanguine the Texas case will reach any better result as a result of the things I'm explaining to you. I think this court is hiding under the proverbial table.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Election 2020

Post by Doka » 12-09-2020 10:01 PM

Riddick Quote:
That's my view. It's a terrible state of affairs. They do this in one sentence because they can't justify what they did. What are they going to say? At least when you reject this emergency injunctive relief request, have the intellectual integrity to explain it.

They don't. They leave it to legal analysts and bloggers to try and figure it out. I'm just not sanguine the Texas case will reach any better result as a result of the things I'm explaining to you. I think this court is hiding under the proverbial table.
You have a very Good point Riddick.

I read this Article today, by Judi McLeod, Editor of Canada Free Press, I like her jounalism. I can tell you , I did not take ,at first to her Article Head Line, BUT, she is absolutely right as far as I can see with my own eyes. Please read the article and say what you think. After some thought, today, I view it as a breath of fresh air. The Old Guard of both Parties need to go by by, before we the People can go forward. There are 74,000,000 of us that just don't like theives! :realmad:

Both The Roar Of The Lion & The Voice of The People Being Shut Out By Republicans
Meanwhile, Republicans, thoroughly tone deaf to the Roar of the Lion, pretend not to hear the Voice of The People. But against all odds, both are still out there
The logo illustrating this article (source unknown) was forwarded to the Mother Ship yesterday by savvy CFP columnist Jim O’Neill.

The logo is perfect for our times, depicting President Donald Trump as a lion “because (the GOP elephant and the Democrat donkey) “isn’t working anymore.

Aside from the 74 million American voters who gave him a landslide—stolen from him early in the morning of November 4th, Trump the Lionhearted stands alone—abandoned by members of his own Party.

FULL ARTICLE

https://canadafreepress.com/article/bot ... by-republi
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-10-2020 12:34 AM

Doka wrote: 12-09-2020 10:01 PM Please read the article and say what you think. After some thought, today, I view it as a breath of fresh air. The Old Guard of both Parties need to go by by, before we the People can go forward. There are 74,000,000 of us that just don't like theives! :realmad:
When Trump was elected in 2016 my brother in law said he's the closest thing to a 3rd party or independent we've had in the Oval Office since who knows when - The GOP was OK with that, he's a Party member, they supported him. Now? Not so much -

If the GOP Old Guard is unwilling or unable to listen to the voters, then f*ck 'em. Replace 'em with lionhearted leaders who aren't afraid of getting their curls wet

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-10-2020 12:57 AM

I can't tell you, just how great it feels , personally, to know that there are states, full of honest people. That appreciate that to vote and have it properly counted, is to honor our Liberty, we definately can't survive as a nation with out it.

17 States File Amicus Brief With Supreme Court in Support of Texas Election Lawsuit

Posted on December 9, 2020 by Sundance

Late Monday night the state of Texas filed a lawsuit directly in the Supreme Court against four states: Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvan and Wisconsin. The intent is to block those states from casting their Electoral College votes for Joe Biden due to the unconstitutional nature of mail-in ballot use – against legislative approval and requirement.

Today 17 states filed an amicus brief [pdf link] in support of the Texas lawsuit.

The seventeen states include Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia.

As noted in the supportive filing: “The States have a strong interest in preserving the proper roles of state legislatures in the administration of federal elections, and thus safeguarding the individual liberty of their citizens.”

Full Article/Comments

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... n-lawsuit/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-11-2020 03:32 PM

Doka says...
There are 74,000,000 of us that just don't like theives! :realmad:
So you are admitting that Biden won? :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-11-2020 07:20 PM

Supreme Court denies Texas challenge to overturn 2020 election
President Trump had called it the most critical case to winning the election.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/supreme ... e_hero_hed

Finally, some normalcy and a return to adult behavior. Even Trump's three Supreme Court appointees tossed this joke of a suit and waste of taxpayer dollars.

The GOP should be ashamed of themselves. They sold their collective souls servicing Trump and completely threw out their "states rights" philosophy in a rush to become the world's largest banana republic.

Only thing left to do is to get that deep cleaning going and erase all those MacDonald's Big Mac farts that have been stinking-up the place over the past four years.....

Expect a White House deep clean when Biden moves in
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/10/politic ... index.html

That and do an electronic sweep to see what Putin may have left.......

Here’s how the Russians might have snuck a recording device into the Oval Office
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/po ... al-office/

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-11-2020 07:38 PM

Supreme Court rejects Texas, Trump appeal over election results in four other states
CASE DENIED
Supreme Court rejects Texas, Trump appeal over election results in four other states

"The base of Texas’s claims rests on an assertion that Michigan has violated its own election laws. Not true," the Michigan brief said. "That claim has been rejected in the federal and state courts in Michigan, and just yesterday the Michigan Supreme Court rejected a last-ditch effort to request an audit. Not only is the complaint meritless here, but its jurisdictional flaws abound and provide solid ground to dispose of this action."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/scotus ... ction-suit

Republican Banana Republic.....

How far we've fallen as a country.

I guess the next step is martial law......

Calls for martial law and US military oversight of new presidential election draws criticism

The idea that the U.S. military would oversee a new nationwide presidential election — ordered under martial law by President Donald Trump — is “insane in a year that we didn’t think could get anymore insane,” a defense official tells Military Times.

Yet retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn promoted that exact idea Tuesday evening when he tweeted a press release from an Ohio-based conservative political organization.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... criticism/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-11-2020 07:59 PM

At least there are still some adults left in the room........

House Republicans who didn't sign onto the Texas lawsuit

While the majority of House Republicans signed on, some critics close to Trump argued they thought the move set a bad precedent moving forward.

Here are the House Republicans who didn't sign on:

Mark Amodei (Nev.)

Kelly Armstrong (N.D.)

Don Bacon (Neb.)

Troy Balderson (Ohio)

Andy Barr (Ky.)

Rob Bishop (Utah), retiring

Susan Brooks (Ind.), retiring

Vern Buchanan (Fla.)

Larry Bucshon (Ind.)

John Carter (Texas)

Steve Chabot (Ohio)

Liz Cheney (Wyo.)

Tom Cole (Okla.)

James Comer (Ky.)

Paul Cook (Calif.)

John Curtis (Utah)

Warren Davidson (Ohio)

Rodney Davis (Ill.)

Brian Fitzpatrick (Pa.)

Mike Gallagher (Wis.)

Mike Garcia (Calif.)

Anthony Gonzalez (Ohio)

Paul Gosar (Ariz.)

Kay Granger (Texas)

Garret Graves (La.)

Glenn Grothman (Wis.)

Brett Guthrie (Ky.)

Jaime Herrera Beutler (Wash.)

French Hill (Ark.)

George Holding (N.C.), retiring

Will Hurd (Texas), retiring

Dusty Johnson (S.D.)

David Joyce (Ohio)

John Katko (N.Y.)

Peter King (N.Y.), retiring

Adam Kinzinger (Ill.)

Frank Lucas (Okla.)

Thomas Massie (Ky.)

Brian Mast (Fla.)

Michael McCaul (Texas)

Patrick McHenry (N.C.)

David McKinley (W.Va.)

Paul Mitchell (Mich.), retiring

Devin Nunes (Calif.)

Pete Olson (Texas), retiring

Tom Reed (N.Y.)

Denver Riggleman (Va.), lost reelection

Martha Roby (Ala.), retiring

Phil Roe (Tenn.), retiring

Hal Rogers (Ky.)

Francis Rooney (Fla.)

Chip Roy (Texas)

David Schweikert (Ariz.)

Jim Sensenbrenner (Wis.), retiring

John Shimkus (Ill.), retiring

Christopher Smith (N.J.)

Lloyd Smucker (Pa.)

Bryan Steil (Wis.)

Chris Stewart (Utah)

Steve Stivers (Ohio)

Van Taylor (Texas)

Mac Thornberry (Texas), retiring

Scott Tipton (Colo.), lost reelection

Michael Turner (Ohio)

Fred Upton (Mich.)

Greg Walden (Ore.), retiring

Steve Watkins (Kan.), lost reelection

Steve Womack (Ark.)

Don Young (Alaska)
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5299 ... as-lawsuit

Riddick
Pirate

Another Day, Another Ducking?

Post by Riddick » 12-12-2020 05:46 AM

Mark Levin wrote: Many people are very excited about the case brought by the state of Texas, being joined by other states, suing states like Pennsylvania and Georgia. What makes you think because the United States Supreme Court is taking that case there'll be a just result when they just ducked an opportunity to address an open and shut case?
I'm just not sanguine the Texas case will reach any better result as a result of the things I'm explaining to you. I think this court is hiding under the proverbial table.
Not much shift in the Supremes' position, though while denying Texas emergency relief Thomas and Alito said the Court lacks the discretion to deny the motion, i.e. the Constitution says it must take the case. And yet, here we are. Hey, whatever.

The false inference lawsuits have gone nowhere means there was no significant election fraud will doubtless continue to be made by gullible media consumers. Meanwhile, the Court's decision to shirk their duties may well come back to bite them in the end...

From Mark Levin on Twitter :

"The irony of the Supreme Court's latest duck is that, in the end, it may have ruined itself -- that is, if the Democrats take both Senate seats in Georgia, and Biden is sworn in as president, Schumer has made clear his intent to destroy the Court as an independent institution. Consequently, the Court's unwillingness to even hear significant challenges will boomerang."

Also worth noting, from reason.com:

There remains a serious legal question about the constitutionality of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's decision to extend the deadline for the receipt of absentee ballots beyond the statutory deadline. This decision has much in common with the decision of the Florida Supreme Court that was vacated by a unanimous Supreme Court in 2000. Unlike in 2000, however, the outcome of that question could not effect the election result.

Nonetheless, if the Court wants to consider that issue, there are multiple pending petitions for certiorari it could grant in the normal course. If anything, the legal events of the past few weeks should establish that the issue raised by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's actions are capable of repetition yet could evade review if not addressed by SCOTUS.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-12-2020 01:14 PM

Hate and Fear seems to be the Ruling of the "Day". You can call Trump many things, Good, Bad or Indifferent, but cannot call him a Coward and be legitiment. He has fought hard for all of us, even the "Haters" though they are pathetically, unaware. Like well trained attack dogs, they will chew off their own leg just so they be called" Obedient Slaves" . What a goal?! Yet, I cannot hate them, they ARE doing what they have been sent here to do......DESTROY. Like the Radical jihadists they imitate, Life and loss means nothing to them . They are even more scary, than the Evil they follow.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

The Woke Wrecking Crew

Post by Riddick » 12-12-2020 02:45 PM

Doka wrote: 12-12-2020 01:14 PM Like well trained attack dogs, they will chew off their own leg just so they be called" Obedient Slaves" . What a goal?! Yet, I cannot hate them, they ARE doing what they have been sent here to do......DESTROY. Like the Radical jihadists they imitate, Life and loss means nothing to them . They are even more scary, than the Evil they follow.
Scary like soulless mechanoids sans any will of their own, any independent critical thinking abilities, and programmed to make the world a better place, engaging in whatever illogical irrational immoral activity is entailed to achieve a Utopian goal?

Can't hate them for that.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-12-2020 07:24 PM

Sorry Riddick, like SCOTUS said "You (Texas) have no standing.." in other words, they had no legal right to even bring the suit.

I am amazed how quickly the GOP has tossed their state's right's mantra for what? For Trump? Really....?????? Over two hundred years of history and conservative philosophy gone for some who,, ironically, isn't even a Republican.........

WOW!!!!!!!

Still waiting for a declaration of martial law.

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Woke Wrecking Crew

Post by Doka » 12-13-2020 12:15 PM

Riddick wrote: 12-12-2020 02:45 PM
Doka wrote: 12-12-2020 01:14 PM Like well trained attack dogs, they will chew off their own leg just so they be called" Obedient Slaves" . What a goal?! Yet, I cannot hate them, they ARE doing what they have been sent here to do......DESTROY. Like the Radical jihadists they imitate, Life and loss means nothing to them . They are even more scary, than the Evil they follow.
Scary like soulless mechanoids sans any will of their own, any independent critical thinking abilities, and programmed to make the world a better place, engaging in whatever illogical irrational immoral activity is entailed to achieve a Utopian goal?

Can't hate them for that.

Excellent!
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-14-2020 12:42 PM

Dominion Software Intentionally Designed to Influence Election Results: Forensics Report

A forensic audit of Dominion Voting Systems machines and software in Michigan showed that they were designed to create fraud and influence election results, a data firm said Monday.

“We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results,” Russell Ramsland Jr., co-founder of Allied Security Operations Group, said in a preliminary report.

“The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified,” he added.

Ramsland, a former Reagan administration official who has worked for NASA, and others from the group examined Dominion products in Antrim County earlier this month as part of an ongoing case.

The team inspected and performed forensic duplication on the county’s election management server, which was running Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5.3-002, compact flash cards used by local precincts in their Dominion ImageCast system, USB memory sticks used by Dominion Voter Assist Terminals, and USB memory sticks used for the poll book. They used X-Ways Forensics and other tools including Blackbag-Blacklight Forensic Software, and Virtual Box.

13th Circuit Judge Kevin Elsenheimer approved the forensic examination in Bailey v. Antrim County, which alleges the infamous vote flip county officials reported last month may have not been the result of human error, as officials had alleged.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/dominion-so ... 20-12-14-2
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”