Pelosi Lashes Out at PBS Anchor, Accusing Her of Being a GOP 'Advocate'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-09-2020 12:30 PM

China Rich PBS(even running Chinese Propaganda material) got kind of "Nervy" to even ask such a question of "Queen P" the Dems have been sucking money out of the tax payers, with their huge "It's for the People" Billions, for a long time, except, it NEVER gets released to the people, it goes right into the DNC coffers. Trump has had enough of their "Look Good" thievery(stealing) and boy are they pissed! It takes vast amounts of money to Destroy a Country!

Speaker Nancy Pelosi is very sensitive about the Democrats’ inability to reach a deal with Republicans on a coronavirus relief bill. When PBS anchor Judy Woodruff interviewed Pelosi, the speaker showed just how much of a sore subject it is for her.

Woodruff is an old media hand who knows how the game is played. The reporter tried to rile up Pelosi and get her to emote on camera and her strategy worked perfectly.

Accusing Woodruff of being a Republican advocate is like accusing Karl Marx of being a capitalist. But Pelosi has no answer for the question of why states need more money when they have not yet allocated all the money from the first stimulus bill.

Woodruff was slightly taken aback and tried to soothe Pelosi’s hurt feelings.

Full Story/Video/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... te-n766690
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Related?

Post by Riddick » 08-09-2020 02:40 PM

Trump Exec Order Could Be Putting Dems In ‘Difficult Political Position’ On Relief Funds

“Do the Democrats go to court and say we want to stop that payment of $400 to people who are struggling right now and may be kicked out of their homes?” said the Fox News anchor. “Do we want to fight back against the eviction moratorium? That is a difficult political position that the president and Republicans may be putting the Democrats in.”
--
Y'think it's dawning on Dems by playing games & dawdling around they screwed themselves?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Pelosi Lashes Out at PBS Anchor, Accusing Her of Being a GOP 'Advocate'

Post by Doka » 08-10-2020 01:00 AM

Y'think it's dawning on Dems by playing games & dawdling around they screwed themselves?
Do you think it is dawning on their faithfull followers, that something "Ain't Right"? I really doubt it, look how many killed themselves for Jim Jones, for a lot less. The Human Animal is a real puzzle, don't how they got this far.

But, we are blessed with the "The Exceptional" humans, that bless us with some progress and positivity, give us hope, and add quality to our lives. Some in the news, the mojority are not, Thank Goodness for all of them.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Dick Morris: Orders Built Leverage Over Dems

Post by Riddick » 08-11-2020 12:14 AM

This weekend, the president issued four executive orders to extend unemployment benefits of $400 a week for out of work U.S. citizens, block evictions for tenants struggling to pay mortgage payments, relieve student loan debt, and halt payroll taxes for employers and workers making less than $100,000.

"He's increased his bargaining leverage with the Democrats because the stuff is already done, and all they're trying to do is tack on stuff they want, and Trump is essentially resisting it," Morris told Monday's "Spicer & Co."

"What they did was take their whole left-wing agenda and say, 'we're not going to move on any of these items until you pass all of it,'" Morris said. "That includes amnesty for criminals. Letting everyone out of jail that is not yet convicted, letting all inmates over 50 go free, a requirement that there be no identification for voting, a requirement that their be no signature verification for mail-in ballot. Crazy stuff.

"Trump is basically saying, 'I'm going to do this anyway. I'm going to do this my way,'" Morris said. "These should be called the Frank Sinatra executive orders."

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-11-2020 10:45 AM

They make Covid look harmless, as to compared to the "Plague" on the land and the people, that THEY have become! :twisted: :evil:
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Nancy Pelosi, Queen Of Hypocrisy

Post by Riddick » 09-01-2020 11:30 PM

San Francisco’s hair salons are shut down tight as part of California’s COVID hysteria. You can’t get your hair done–unless, of course, you are Nancy Pelosi. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-02-2020 08:58 AM

Nancy and Joe (and the rest of the gods) don't live by the "little peoples" rules. We are just expected to give up Everything in our lives, to keep them in slaves. Seems to be working.........those being taken hostage every day to do their bidding are in for a nasty surprise when, they circle the drain with the rest of us.

Did you notice, Nancy's Mask is just for Show?
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

The Unapologetic Ms. Pelosi

Post by Riddick » 09-02-2020 11:46 PM

I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I’ve been to…many times…It was a set up, and I take responsibility for falling for a setup. I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up

I just had my hair washed. I don’t wear a mask when I’m washing my hair. Do you wear a mask when you’re washing your hair? I always wear a mask … And that picture is when I just came out of the bowl.

Pelosi’s defense can only be described as brazen. Her claim that she was “set up” is nonsensical. Is she saying she was tricked into getting her hair done against her will? And her “taking responsibility for falling for a setup” is an insult to our intelligence.

Pelosi simply ignores the reason for the outrage, which is her pulling rank and getting her own hair done when the salons are closed to everyone else–everyone who lacks wealth and political connections, that is. Instead she focuses on the relatively trivial fact that she wasn’t wearing a mask–also, no doubt, an instance of hypocrisy, but a relatively minor one.

Pelosi’s shameless response highlights one of the central facts of our public life: Democrats know that they can say anything, no matter how preposterous, without being called out by our lapdog press.

FULL ARTICLE

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-03-2020 05:41 PM

"I just had my hair washed. I don’t wear a mask when I’m washing my hair. Do you wear a mask when you’re washing your hair? I always wear a mask … And that picture is when I just came out of the bowl."

YES NANCY.....I WEAR A MASK, WHEN MY HAIRDRESSER WASHES MY HAIR, even. :( per your orders)

That poor hairdresser is toast, Nancy will bury her with the rest of the bodies. Never mind About Nancy's being "Special" and getting what she wants at anybodies Expence, after all we are her "Disposable Deplorables" , the perfect quality for a "RULING DICTATOR".

At any rate Trump is Driving her More Nutso, So he IS, doing a lot of things right. :?
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”